theevancat

The CSAT Modification Project (Release)

This looks awesome but does anyone know if this replacement pack is compatible with A3's main campaign?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, domokun said:

This looks awesome but does anyone know if this replacement pack is compatible with A3's main campaign?

Currently the replacement pack is kinda broke. The new config is like half written (on my end, Mediterranean CSAT are like 90% done with no issues) but technical difficulties with LM's CSAT mod (namely his computer set on fire) means first LM CSAT has to be fixed before anything can be released.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, theevancat said:

Currently the replacement pack is kinda broke. The new config is like half written (on my end, Mediterranean CSAT are like 90% done with no issues) but technical difficulties with LM's CSAT mod (namely his computer set on fire) means first LM CSAT has to be fixed before anything can be released.

So LM needs a replacement PC before we get the replacement mod. Got it!

Seriously I hope that he had back-ups and it was only his PSU.

• Haha 1

In addition to the Discord, there is now a development Twitter for screenshots and updates that doesn't require a Discord. But you can still use that if you want to talk to me:

Check out The CSAT Modification Project (@tec_csat): https://twitter.com/tec_csat?s=09

• Like 4

I just would like to say thank you for this wonderful mod! You guys nailed it with this last version! CSAT is so nice now that they don't look like space-insects anymore!