theevancat

The CSAT Modification Project (Release)

Hey man great MOD!! I have placed the folder in my mods folder and am running it. However, when placing a group, they still appear to be the original CSAT? Am I doing something wrong ?

Hey man great MOD!! I have placed the folder in my mods folder and am running it. However, when placing a group, they still appear to be the original CSAT? Am I doing something wrong ?

Nah, man. I haven't configured groups yet so there aren't any. They will come in the future though! Don't worry.

Looking forward to using this with ALiVE when it is compatible. The default CSAT stuff is so cheesy.

Thanks for all the hard work Evan.

Looking forward to using this with ALiVE when it is compatible. The default CSAT stuff is so cheesy.

Thanks for all the hard work Evan.

Speaking of ALiVE, can someone point me towards a tutorial to make them compatible? I'll have to bookmark it.

You link! It has no sauce! Although is it the E3 2011 Iran flag that's actually the R&D unit flag or something?

But for right now I'm going to fix up the known issues relating to bags for engineers and medics - they have a special backpack that contains the repair/medkit in them named in the config that I need to create and fix.

http://feedback.arma3.com/file_download.php?file_id=7088&type=bug

Work continues on 1.0.1 with backpack fixes. I'm also working on a variant of the Penah with some goggles slung around the back.

Edit: DSSignFile crashes when I start it up. Dunno how I can sign the thing (which I wanted to do.)

Edited by TheEvanCat

They look sweet! Especially helmet. I can't currently try it out but are all those camouflages ingame?

I think that beige-green camouflage isn't necessary. And could you make urban ones with guard textures?

They look sweet! Especially helmet. I can't currently try it out but are all those camouflages ingame?

I think that beige-green camouflage isn't necessary. And could you make urban ones with guard textures?

Pretty much everything in the pictures are in game but I have an update coming soon.

I think I'm going to port Vodniks from A2 to use as the CSAT MRAP. Still future-y, but not Marsmobile-tier.

Pretty much everything in the pictures are in game but I have an update coming soon.

I think I'm going to port Vodniks from A2 to use as the CSAT MRAP. Still future-y, but not Marsmobile-tier.

Just to inform you; Porting cars is a pain in the ass. I've got a few I'm working on but PhysX is a bitch.

Just to inform you; Porting cars is a pain in the ass. I've got a few I'm working on but PhysX is a bitch.

Tutorial looks hard enough. Oh well.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@tec_csat.png

@ TheEvanCat

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

Also thanks for your wetransfer submission today. We had your work already mirrored on the 5th,

but apparently it was forgotten to be posted in here. :o

Hello there! I downloaded your addon and it's great looking when I ignore known bugs.

Great icon or coat of arms or what is it, by the way.

But somehow they looked like AAF in different colors to me, so I changed uniform to original one and I think they look pretty badass with it :)

Screens for evidence:

http://i.imgur.com/9HyA9qg.jpg (218 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/gM3CUm1.jpg (266 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/ZfcLcId.jpg (151 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/FqAH4s1.jpg (231 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/KOZYV9h.jpg (270 kB)

;2686038']Also thanks for your wetransfer submission today. We had your work already mirrored on the 5th' date='

but apparently it was forgotten to be posted in here. :o[/quote']

Oh! And here I was thinking that I had to do it manually. I was going to get around to it and today decided to be the day.

No problems though. Worked out in the end.

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

The best and brightest Iranian scientists have developed a brand-new infantry rucksack to aid in the war effort using a revolutionary new process called "taking the UAV out of a UAV bag and filling it with stuff." This new bag, dubbed the "CSAT Operations Bag", is capable of holding much more than a conventional carryall, at the expense of way more weight (albeit not as much as the drone bag, since there isn't really a drone in there anymore.) Behold, the latest and greatest innovation in the field of pack-ratting:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3281181583544095325/9CD9D79B80F08D6096346B156E4B5258DEFD430B/

Meanwhile, 1.1 is soon.

> Signed for MP use.

> Backpacks for specialized soldiers added with appropriate equipment and ammunition.

> Squad leader now has grenades for Katiba UGL.

> Removed team leader UGL while adding missing binoculars.

> Fixed soft headgear display names.

> Fixed Penah texture issues.

> Added UAV Bag retextures for UAV Operator units.

> Added CSAT Operations Bag.

> Added Rifleman (Unarmed) in all three catagories.

> Added Crewman in all three catagories with associated equipment.

> General readme.txt improvments.

EDIT: Oh, right.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3281181583570520392/9BFF3ADB80CED60E8DEF6A05A0439EDB463B7A5F/

Edited by TheEvanCat

New update v1.1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@tec_csat.png

Thanks for informing us about the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks, are you going to make it possible to place groups with these units?

Im sure it has been brought to your attention or discussed in a former post: if you want to make it so your units replace vanilla csat units, you can make it so you add one line to any mission init. And viola, your units will be in the game. There is another mod that you could use as a model.

Thanks, are you going to make it possible to place groups with these units?

Yep. This is going to be after my vehicle crewing update.

I get a texture load error. Sorry, but I can't remember which unit it was specifically.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture c:\users\evan\desktop\modding\arma 3\files\projects\csat\penah\tgas\helm_arid.paa.

I get a texture load error. Sorry, but I can't remember which unit it was specifically.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture c:\users\evan\desktop\modding\arma 3\files\projects\csat\penah\tgas\helm_arid.paa.

Oh, I think that's because I changed the texture paths in O2. Shouldn't be an issue. I'll have to fix that next update.

But the texture in game still works, yes?

But the texture in game still works, yes?

I get same error and mission cannot load..