theevancat

The CSAT Modification Project (Release)

TGP_addon_Updated_by_Masnooper

This is an script file that

Adds a TGP System (Targeting Pad) to most of good planes available.

It has a monitor!!! :-D oh! and a PiP via * (use Numpad's "." to change view)

Can track moving targets, even soldiers.

Can lock on buildings, ground and whatever else.

FLIR Thermal Night vision and etc...

Different zoom levels. Good for scouting and lasing and other things :)

= Added support of Tec CSAT Project: Keftar & Shahan

Link

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186935-tgp-system-addon-targeting-pod-system/

I love the camo textures, and I really wish every guy wasn't wearing a black vest!

It works on the recon units, since they've got the black sweaters.

But the rest need a camouflage variant... then they'd be the perfect.

This is something I really should have Posted Waaaaaay long ago when Evan gave me the things to do it. Because of Life and work this is a very delayed Bugfix on Very minor points, if you have anything to give as feedback aside from whats fixed, please do tell to help me get Evans mod back to its original amazing status.

BugFixes

-Added Armour To Penah's and Raad Helmets

-Added Armour To Vest

-Fixed Abda DamageWheel error

-Corrected PiP on Abda Turret

-Added Abda PiP Crossair

End of Log for Today.

Instructions: Replace CSAT_Penah.pbo, CSAT_Abda.pbo, CSAT_Raad and CSAT_Vests.pbo with the provided

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcfrgoqri7x9wv6/TEC_CSAT_BugFix.zip?dl=0

• Like 4

This is something I really should have Posted Waaaaaay long ago when Evan gave me the things to do it. Because of Life and work this is a very delayed Bugfix on Very minor points, if you have anything to give as feedback aside from whats fixed, please do tell to help me get Evans mod back to its original amazing status.

BugFixes

-Added Armour To Penah's and Raad Helmets

-Added Armour To Vest

-Fixed Abda DamageWheel error

-Corrected PiP on Abda Turret

-Added Abda PiP Crossair

End of Log for Today.

Instructions: Replace CSAT_Penah.pbo, CSAT_Abda.pbo, CSAT_Raad and CSAT_Vests.pbo with the provided

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcfrgoqri7x9wv6/TEC_CSAT_BugFix.zip?dl=0

Thanks a ton, dude! I appreciate it a lot!

Let me know if there are any issues with the keys, though. I'll try and put together a new ZIP package this weekend if all is well.

Thanks a ton, dude! I appreciate it a lot!

Let me know if there are any issues with the keys, though. I'll try and put together a new ZIP package this weekend if all is well.

I created my own key that will Hopefully be compatible with yours, but I'm not certain. I would love a new ZIP package with the original key and whatever else you held back :) I finally have time to work on it and I plan on making you happy!

Great Mod

Can you update the Armor values of vests and helmets?

Would be cool

Great Mod

Can you update the Armor values of vests and helmets?

Would be cool

I currently can't because I live in a military prison college without access to my stuff, but somewhere around the last page there should be a few PBOs that fix stuff that's updated since I left last June.

Look for PolyG's post.

• Like 1

I'm TRYING to work on this while doing a full time job and work on some of my own shit at the same time. Its not a easy task

I did look through the 'known issues' but did not see the issue that I am having when using these outstanding units with the @ALiVE Mod.

My issue is the Ifrif's spawn with no visible weapon systems yet continue to tear myself and my team apart - shooting from an invisible weapon turret.  Is there anyway you guys can take a look (when possible) at the motorized or mechanized grouping set for the units to work with @ALiVE Mod and see if the correct vehicle is being called or there is another issue with the vehicles themselves.

Our gaming crew always used this mod, however, it has become difficult without these updates to adjust what BIS changes with their frequent updates.  I have been reading that the author is away serving and studying - I am not expecting any immediate response but just wanted to point out these issues in case a fix is possible.

Kind Regards - REAPER

I did look through the 'known issues' but did not see the issue that I am having when using these outstanding units with the @ALiVE Mod.

My issue is the Ifrif's spawn with no visible weapon systems yet continue to tear myself and my team apart - shooting from an invisible weapon turret.  Is there anyway you guys can take a look (when possible) at the motorized or mechanized grouping set for the units to work with @ALiVE Mod and see if the correct vehicle is being called or there is another issue with the vehicles themselves.

Our gaming crew always used this mod, however, it has become difficult without these updates to adjust what BIS changes with their frequent updates.  I have been reading that the author is away serving and studying - I am not expecting any immediate response but just wanted to point out these issues in case a fix is possible.

Kind Regards - REAPER

Are you running the Replacement pack or the Unit pack? A few pages back I believe someone noted that the Ifrit has issues when its replaced, though I can't verify from my phone if that was the cause

• Like 2

I will take another look today - i did read about the Iftit having issues with missing wheels also

Thanx for the reply.

I believe it was something about any mod that modified the original config for the Ifrit MRAP

Are you running the Replacement pack or the Unit pack? A few pages back I believe someone noted that the Ifrit has issues when its replaced, though I can't verify from my phone if that was the cause

Yepper. Included is an alternate replacement pack that doesn't screw with the vehicles for more compatibility.

• Like 1

Yepper. Included is an alternate replacement pack that doesn't screw with the vehicles for more compatibility.

Thanx guys - it did the job nicely!!  I hope this mod gets some traction with any needed updates as the game moves from state to state.  The CSAT look and variety is greatly appreciated and enjoyed by many.

Kind Regards,

REAPER (Tac-Ops Gaming)

Well, looks like Massi's replacement pack is no more. I grabbed this a few days ago, loving it deeply. Not seeing any of the DLC stuff, nor the shotgun, also seem to be having a problem getting the camo pattern to show on CSAT vehicles, & I have all of the DLC content. I have also used the appropriate PBO & bisign files. Unless I also need the files from the Replacement folder in lieu of the Semiarid/Woodland files?

Also noticing the CSAT vests have no armour values.

I have v1.5.3

EDIT: downloaded the armour fix. All is well, recommend that be incorporated in the main download link!

Also may want to have people watch the Steam WorkShop, as mod theft has been abnormally high as Summer gets closer, for some reason...

Played with the Woodland variant last night. Woodland uniforms, quite a few Urban Protector helmets as well.

Played with the Woodland variant last night. Woodland uniforms, quite a few Urban Protector helmets as well.

TheEvanCat is the owner and creator. Any Steam Workshop issues would have to be done through him as I'm just given temporary guardianship of the mod for the time being, (Meaning and changes I want I have to push through him first.. After I push through life.)

TheEvanCat is the owner and creator. Any Steam Workshop issues would have to be done through him as I'm just given temporary guardianship of the mod for the time being, (Meaning and changes I want I have to push through him first.. After I push through life.)

Inshallah I should be bringing my gaming computer back with me to the barracks. Unfortunately I'm finishing up Air Assault School right now and going to a month in the field in two weeks so I'll have my plate full until August. I'm hoping to get right back on track, especially after Apex's goodies have been announced

• Like 2

Inshallah I should be bringing my gaming computer back with me to the barracks. Unfortunately I'm finishing up Air Assault School right now and going to a month in the field in two weeks so I'll have my plate full until August. I'm hoping to get right back on track, especially after Apex's goodies have been announced

Any chance that you'll also modify the Chinese CSAT? :)

They will need a better helmet. :P

• Like 1

Any chance that you'll also modify the Chinese CSAT? :)

They will need a better helmet. :P

I already have some personal plans for the Chinese Forces being made. I do hope Evan will be willing to work further on it with me for those though.

• Like 1

Don't forget Iran flag on vests. It was up side down.

• Like 1

Hey theevancat and PolyG.

I like where this project is going and I like what you guys are doing with this mod. I can't wait to see more future updates and adversaries for my NATO forces to go against. Also, will there be any work or do you guys plan on making a Russian CTSO faction? Or possibly, do you know of anyone that is working on this? I have seen the Russian Federation 2035 mod, but no mention of CTSO faction in it. Going to check it out anyways.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Lt. Mack