theevancat

The CSAT Modification Project (Release)

Can you please add a plethora of AA-Guns ,Missiles as we don`t currently have got any of those ingame to the extent everybody want or need them?

Thanks for a great mod!

Good luck in West Point mate, try not to be a boot when you take charge of your, uhm, Army gives LTs charge of companies aswell, right? Don't be that guy mate, I've seen it too many times. Anyway, great mod, can't wait to see that shotgun in action :D.

-Regards,

Cpl. Danny, V Corps, OSBiH.

Once I get some permissions figured out and learn to upload to the Workshop (apparently I can fit everything there now), 1.5.2 drops. Mostly fixes but there will be some new things.

Surprise. I've been busy so it has really taken me a month to do so little. But I figure it's about time.

1.5.2, changelogs and junk on the main page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9iev2migo1jx0jf/CSAT%20Modification%20Project%20v1.5.2.zip?dl=0

Also, I do have a version on Steam that I'm running. Let me know how I'm doing with it since I'm quite new with Publisher.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=441854566

Edited by TheEvanCat

Alright, so 1.5.3 is being worked on and I heartily believe that it is my last update, at least for a while. I know I've said that in the past but with my ship date on 29 June, obviously I'm making final preparations to bring it up to date and fix most of the bugs before I go.

The next question is of maintenance. I do have someone in mind that I'm popping it over to, but I've made up my mind on how I'm going to do it:

After seven weeks of Cadet Basic, we're issued computers for the academic year. Current regulations do enable things like Steam on the network (and I, like most Cadets, pay money for personal Internet access to do things like stream music while I study) and so I'll be evaluating several things. First off, this is a laptop built primarily for school so running games is going to be questionable at best (RIP ambitions of Fallout 4 -_-) if I even have the time at all to focus on something like this between all the studying and extra duties that come with being at the Military Academy. If I determine that I cannot work on this anymore, I'll send it over when I get back to my data over Thanksgiving leave (26-29 November.)

I'll probably be poking around on the forums to address questions and stuff after reorgy week (10-14 August.)

Goo dluck mate. Thanks for all the hard work!

Last release, just a small bugfix thing. Nothing too major.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pr4jyf9thvje4nq/CSAT%20Modification%20Project%20v1.5.3.zip?dl=0

And with this put out at the last minute, I bid adieu for now!

As Slatts already said, good luck on your military school, I hope you become a great officer... and I hope BIS doesn´t FUBAR your mod with the next updates, cus we all know your time/acessability restrains from now on, but I can´t play A3 without your mod, anymore ;)

cheers!

Updated mod v1.5.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey TheEvanCat , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

thanks for the update, just a heads up i get a no entry bin\config... error for TEC_O_Soldier_HG_F.Scope on the loading screen and no entry bin\config.bin/cfgVehicles/O_Sharpshooter_f.Side in editor loading map

No other mods but i am on Dev Branch

thanks for the update, just a heads up i get a no entry bin\config... error for TEC_O_Soldier_HG_F.Scope on the loading screen and no entry bin\config.bin/cfgVehicles/O_Sharpshooter_f.Side in editor loading map

No other mods but i am on Dev Branch

Have you put in the DLC compatibility PBO for Marksmen into the main addons folder? That has all the stuff needed for the DLC including classnames and whatnot.

Ahh! user error, will do thanks

If it still isn't working just let me know and I'll take another look at it. Maybe I missed something.

Nah mate that fixed it cheers :)

Nice work by the way, im preferring the woodland look.

Edited by Altis

Thank you for all your work! And good luck for the future! Maybe we see you again in arma 4 or 5 if some enemy's looking awkward again ;-)

Any chance you will ever do a NATO version? Also, this mod is great, I was using the plate carriers for some NATO troops and my friend said "The f*ck? Why do we have Mexican flags on our vests?" I replied with "Oh, uhhhhh we're a joint task force, so we have some mexican soldiers in our squad."

Any chance you will ever do a NATO version? Also, this mod is great, I was using the plate carriers for some NATO troops and my friend said "The f*ck? Why do we have Mexican flags on our vests?" I replied with "Oh, uhhhhh we're a joint task force, so we have some mexican soldiers in our squad."

Mexican flag in vanilla? Umm..

I love your work TheEvanCat! Especially with the adding of black weapons that were originally Hex camouflaged like with the Titan missile launchers. However, you didn't create a black version of the RPG-32, that would be most appreciated because the Hex camo on those things make them look so terribly ugly!

Thank you for the great mod!

I love your work TheEvanCat! Especially with the adding of black weapons that were originally Hex camouflaged like with the Titan missile launchers. However, you didn't create a black version of the RPG-32, that would be most appreciated because the Hex camo on those things make them look so terribly ugly!

Thank you for the great mod!

TheEvanCat may not be able to fufil you request as per the message on the opening post

Be aware that this mod will not be regularly supported after 29 June on account of military service by the author.

There is a little problem aith compatibility with mod RHS Escalation, about glass texture on UH-60M.