frankltcol

Buldozer no longer connecting

Hi guys,

Today there was an update of Arma Tools

Buldozer is no longer working for me

does anyone had same problem?

13:35:45: Failed to open an external application! - following line: P:\Buldozer.exe -buldozer -window -exThreads=0 -mod= -noAsserts -nologs -profiles=P:\Buldozer -cfg=P:\Buldozer\Buldozer.cfg -name=Buldozer -connect=pipe\30392,8EDB

13:35:45: Buldozer interface - BuldozerEnvelope.cpp void CBuldozerEnvelope::Start(void) Failure occured during buldozer command line execution. "P:\Buldozer.exe -buldozer -window -exThreads=0 -mod= -noAsserts -nologs -profiles=P:\Buldozer -cfg=P:\Buldozer\Buldozer.cfg -name=Buldozer -connect=pipe\30392,8EDB" Please update configuration manually.

Thanks

Frank

Does it start or not? If yes, run DevP or check manually your steam_appid.txt, its content must be "107410"

Yes I have the same issue now as well after update (after I got over the MSVCP110.dll issue separate thread that is all sorted and i can now run TB and A3 )

but the same issue as you now as well ........I can launch Bulldozer and it starts i get creating textures but then after say 10 seconds it terminates

steam_appid.txt is :- 107410 for me.

( this is a full clean install of Steam & A3 & Tools as i got the hump and reinstalled but still no joy)

If you used Mikero's Arma3P to populate your P:\ drive - try running it again...

B

I have run that 2 times now and noticed it fails on the last thing Buldozer - something about it cannot copy restricted ?

Get no other fails apart from that - does it produce a log anywhere ?

Not sure if it actually creates a log file or just reports activity in the accompanying DOS window.... If it reports a fail - then it has definitely failed though, and that shouldn't happen...

It would be helpful if you could post the full text of the fail error message, or even a readable screenshot of that DOS window if you can manage that...

Since Mike's stuff is all quick 'n easy auto-installers nowadays it might also be a good idea to quickly make sure you have the very latest Arma3P, plus the installers for "ExtractPbo", "DePbo" and "Derap" - all of which Arma3P requires in order to run properly...

Mikero is constantly updating his tools, so it's always a good idea to make sure you have the latest everything....

B

OK reinstalled all latest Mike's tools and got no errors this time

now getting this if i try in admin:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbobfqy7wbiqmva/Screenshot%202014-05-02%2017.03.32.png

this without admin after 5-10 seconds of loading

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmkvhcumvaejabc/Screenshot%202014-05-02%2018.18.59.png

Edited by 1PARA{God-Father}

OK my issue is solved.... after many hours it was the Project Folder Permissions - it was set to read-only / not modify ( No idea how or why as I have been using in since TB come out and working a bit each day on it until last update)

***sorry to sort of hijack the thread frankltcol hope you get your issue resolved as well soon !

You could try :-

1) reinstalled tools

2) updated all "ExtractPbo", "DePbo" and "Derap" and Arma3P

3) Mounted p: ( that is all from Tool did not run anything else)

4) Run Arma3P

5) check permissions on Project folder :)

6) run Buldozer without Admin

give that a go

Hi guys,

arma3p fixed the problem. I had to run it twice. It also occured the p drive needed to be remapped. At the end it was an "Happy End", thanks to Mikero tools. Thanks for all your replies. Frank.