warlord554

1stBN/160th SOAR Mod ArmA III WIP

Congrats on the new little one! The hawks were looking amazing in the screenshot thread.

I can't find a link to the download for this mod. Either I'm an absolute moron and over looked it somehow, or it's not there, hoping it's the first one. Anybody have a link to it if it does exist?

3 hours ago, Heerfuhrer said:

Damn, can't wait for it when it does come out though man, gl on it super excited!

against the rules. don't ask

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, MrGalaxy said:

against the rules. don't ask

He wasn't asking when it comes out, chill

• Like 4

On 4/10/2018 at 6:54 PM, BLACKOUT6IX said:

He wasn't asking when it comes out, chill

On 4/10/2018 at 2:25 PM, Heerfuhrer said:

Damn, can't wait for it when it does come out though man, gl on it super excited!

• Confused 2

He isn't asking "when is it out", what he says is affirmative sentence.

Anyway, back to topic please.

• Like 5

its looking really good ! 
off topic but you have any plans on doing SH60's? 

On 26-5-2018 at 2:22 AM, Duke84 said:

its looking really good ! 
off topic but you have any plans on doing SH60's? 

I think warlord once said he had plans to do other -60 variants as well. But that might just be wishful thinking on my part. It wouldve been ages ago anyway, so those plans couldve changed anyway.

• Like 1

Do you guys have any other channels like Discord or Steam Groups that yall push updates out to? I love yall's work! Keep it up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crowdaddy said:

Do you guys have any other channels like Discord or Steam Groups that yall push updates out to? I love yall's work! Keep it up!

Don't think so

I was 16 when I first saw this post I'm 20 now lmao... So many DLCS for arma 3 has come out since! man, just release the thing or shut the project down don't try to make a super perfect mod.. the longer you wait the more arma will change and slow the process even more. Just a friendly 2 cents.

(don't ban me mods I know how you guys get)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4

12 hours ago, Speedster Earth said:

I was 16 when I first saw this post I'm 20 now lmao... So many DLCS for arma 3 has come out since! man, just release the thing or shut the project down don't try to make a super perfect mod.. the longer you wait the more arma will change and slow the process even more. Just a friendly 2 cents.

(don't ban me mods I know how you guys get)

At the end of the day the its the authors decision when to release a mod, after all addon making is a hobby. This sort of post in a thread will certainly not make the release faster, it will certainly do the opposite. As your new to our forums, you may want to have a look at our forum rules as well, especially given your comment wasn't exactly friendly.

• Like 11

Well... had some spare time at work in the ops room and stumbled across this thread looking for FSX and X-plane aircraft, and read through it from front to back. What a stunningly detailed model, and one that has definitely got my interest in ArmA back. I've recently started flying the CeraSim FSX H-60 again after someone strapped on a few 160th mods to their vanilla model, but I'll definitely be giving this model some attention upon release. Just wish someone could produce a highly detailed 160th Mike model for FSX/X-plane. 

Had the pleasure of working with the little birds when they come to the UK a while ago, and seeing the 160th at SOFIC this year, so I'm eagerly keeping an eye on this one!

My apologizes for being absent recently. We recently had storms that caused widespread blackouts and my HDD was severly corrupted. I'm sorting through all the data transferring it over to a new drive. Helos don't lack much as I have stated I've just been busy with family. I've recently had some help offers so please stay tuned and be patient. Hopefully with help I can finally get a release

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Duane293 said:

For reference and to keep y'all occupied, some shots from while I was shooting the Special Operations Forces Industry Conference in Tampa.

160th SOAR SOFIC images

That is some truly brilliant work Sir.  Thanks kindly for sharing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those are some amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing Duane, must've been pretty awesome to have been there and seen the demo. 

17 hours ago, Duane293 said:

For reference and to keep y'all occupied, some shots from while I was shooting the Special Operations Forces Industry Conference in Tampa.

160th SOAR SOFIC images

WOW, epic photos man!!

That would interesting to see the RHIB boat that is attached under the MH-60 be an implemented system from this mod. I've never seen anything like that before

• Like 1

On 29/10/2018 at 3:02 PM, Riverman23 said:

That would interesting to see the RHIB boat that is attached under the MH-60 be an implemented system from this mod. I've never seen anything like that before

Well, there is the slingload system in the game.

So, if it's implemented in this mod, it will probably be possible.