warlord554

1stBN/160th SOAR Mod ArmA III WIP

Currently reviewing/resolving some issues that came up in initial tests (nothing major so far)

Will begin 2nd round of tests. I will also randomly select some of you thread followers to run tests so keep an eye on your inbox until release 

Light at the end of the tunnel guys!!!!!

• Like 29

You are awesome and thanks for the hard work. 

Wishing that Summer wasn't coming to an end so soon with the mod coming to light!!! Great Work with everything and Exceptional job to everyone who is involved in the creation of this content!!!!

Great work been hyped since initial announcement, the wait was not in vein.

Will happily help test anything you need. :) over 1000 flight hours ;) been hanging onto the hope of an mh-60 ever since A3 alpha dropped

Keep up the solid work but don't feel pressured 

11 hours ago, warlord554 said:

Currently reviewing/resolving some issues that came up in initial tests (nothing major so far)

Will begin 2nd round of tests. I will also randomly select some of you thread followers to run tests so keep an eye on your inbox until release 

Great news!

Will happily help test anything you need. :) over 1000 flight hours ;) been hanging onto the hope of an mh-60 ever since A3 alpha dropped

Keep up the solid work but don't feel pressured 

Real flight hours ? Nice...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 29-8-2017 at 10:58 PM, warlord554 said:

Going to have to prep all my arsenal loadouts then to get some mint US forces ready for sick screenshots :D

• Like 3

EDITED: Deepest apologies, didn't intentionally break rules. I wasn't aware. All I can say is that I am very anxious to see this released but all good things come with patience. 

Top job.

I believe their are few post here to be removed mainly those asking to be tested... not to mention some fine advertising.

• Like 3

I'm sure roadkill will stop by with the broom. This thread has kept him busy sweeping lately haha :drinking2:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, warlord554 said:

I'm sure roadkill will stop by with the broom. This thread has kept him busy sweeping lately haha :drinking2:

indeed atleast he gets a excuse to get drunk after every day then again who needs a excuse for that? :D

• Like 2

Will the initial release be plain colour birds, or will there be some camos'

Several colors including the standard black and green. Are there more colors you guys would like? 

The pavehawks will include both green and tan "camo" schemes

• Like 4

Maybe grey for the pavehawk?

Like the one that PJ use.

• Like 3

Absolutely my bad I should have been more specific. Pavehawk will be standard grey along with the other camos available. 

With that said I didn't see the point in soar camo birds. Just standardized colors

• Like 3

3 hours ago, warlord554 said:

Absolutely my bad I should have been more specific. Pavehawk will be standard grey along with the other camos available. 

With that said I didn't see the point in soar camo birds. Just standardized colors

Well, I think Pavehawk are grey and soar birds are black IRL.

The rest is up to you if you wanna add more camos.

• Like 1

All of the 160th aircraft I've seen at Campbell and flying around Outlaw field are black, a very dull black.

1 hour ago, Jnr4817 said:

All of the 160th aircraft I've seen at Campbell and flying around Outlaw field are black, a very dull black.

I'm not so sure they're entirely black, but rather a very very dark drab green colour.