warlord554

1stBN/160th SOAR Mod ArmA III WIP

Well they said they are testing them in game so I don't see why they wouldn't have any pictures. That's why we asked.

Were did anybody of our team say that they currently in ingame testing? The models are still with WarLord and didnt enter the configuration status.

• Like 2

Around December I asked if we should expect a release around January or February and someone told me that we totally should since you are ingame testing them, I'll try to find the comment.

Oh found it, taken right from warlord's comment "i'm almost finished with lods. They will soon go to the guys for tweak and flight testing. So yes, you are very close to seeing them not only ingame, but released. thank you for being patient" sorry I misunderstood and thought they were already in game and being tested.

• Like 1

Asking for updates is against the forum rules. When and if they have screenshots they will be posted  ;)

Sorry but i didnt ask anywhere when will they release or when they are gonna update mod etc. I simply asked for WIP pictures of the helicopters. I would like to see how things are going love to watch immages or videos of something being made from 0 to perfection :) Nothing else

Quick word: We're all very excited about this mod. Yes, it may be annoying to have people asking for updates. But don't forget how lucky you are to have dozens (if not hundreds) of people on the internet eagerly awaiting your artwork. Kind of an awesome problem to have.

• Like 1

Quick word: We're all very excited about this mod. Yes, it may be annoying to have people asking for updates. But don't forget how lucky you are to have dozens (if not hundreds) of people on the internet eagerly awaiting your artwork. Kind of an awesome problem to have.

Not sure where you read that the dev teams has something against those questoins? We don't mind, but forum rules are forum rules. ;-)

BTW: everybody who likes this mod, please upvote the tickets in my signature... would be helpfull ;-)

• Like 5

Its that very reason, checking this thread and seeing your guys support, that makes the sleepless nights and ass chewings from my wife totally worth it :D

• Like 6

Its that very reason, checking this thread and seeing your guys support, that makes the sleepless nights and ass chewings from my wife totally worth it :D

Well in that case let me add as well that Im one of those many people eagerly (but also patiently) waiting for the mod! I dont know if this has been answered yet, but have you've given some thought on how to configure the birds for the virtual garage? With the release of the 3d Eden editor and the promised implementation of both the virtual arsenal and virtual garage this should open up some interesting options for modular vehicles. Specifically it would help reduce the clutter in the editor, although this is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things.

Well in that case let me add as well that Im one of those many people eagerly (but also patiently) waiting for the mod! I dont know if this has been answered yet, but have you've given some thought on how to configure the birds for the virtual garage? With the release of the 3d Eden editor and the promised implementation of both the virtual arsenal and virtual garage this should open up some interesting options for modular vehicles. Specifically it would help reduce the clutter in the editor, although this is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things.

I agree, being able to configure things in the garage would be rather awesome.

Whatever fits your style, but we definitly wont tell the moderators how to do their job or how to manage their forum sections they are responsible for.

I agree, being able to configure things in the garage would be rather awesome.

Many of the customizable addons will use the same functions the garage also use. So it should be fairly easy to configure it correctly... If BIS manage to include the Garage into Eden... ;-)

• Like 1

Was wondering if there was going to be a PJ type MH-60 in the future for this. With the medical systems we have available no one has really touched on a Medical Evac chopper that fits in.

Was wondering if there was going to be a PJ type MH-60 in the future for this. With the medical systems we have available no one has really touched on a Medical Evac chopper that fits in.

There were discussions in the past that when our main goal is acomplished (MH-60L/M, MH-47G), will start on other airframes like the HH-60 Pavehawk.

But don't get your hopes up for 2016 and a HH-60... Just saying.

It seems BIS is finally giving the gunner animations some love. Will be interesting to see how it will develop.

About time don't you think?

• Like 2

It seems BIS is finally giving the gunner animations some love. Will be interesting to see how it will develop.

I missed any informations on this topic. Do you have a source (Topic, Dev Blog etc)? Thanks

EDIT: Saw it, in the RC/DevBuild. Just never fly the Huron or any other vanilla aircraft... ;-)

My god! he's touching the gun..With his hands! Can they do that?

• Like 3

phh....i prefered using my mind powers 

• Like 2

HERESY OF THE DARKEST FORM!

I just use the force. Bad guys are clueless when you mind crush them :p

• Like 1

I just use the force. Bad guys are clueless when you mind crush them :P

LOL

it has been 1 year, 9 months, 27 days since this topic been started. You guys have come a long way with these helicopters keep up the good work  ;) 

• Like 2

it has been 1 year, 9 months, 27 days since this topic been started. You guys have come a long way with these helicopters keep up the good work  ;) 

Hours? Minutes? SECONDS?! :D

• Like 1

Anything released ? I don't have the time to search so I'm just asking anyone who know!

• Like 1

Anything released ? I don't have the time to search so I'm just asking anyone who know!

Nope, nothing released. Also are you Greek?