warlord554

1stBN/160th SOAR Mod ArmA III WIP

160th is a Army exclusive aviation unit that went from the MH-60 Kilo then to the MH-60 Lima & are currently  using the MH-60 Mike.

You've got it backwards, man.  Kilo came after the Lima.

The MH-60L was a interim measure to give SOAR Blackhawks to fly till the MH-60K could come into service. The MH-60M is the new SOAR Blackhawk.

• Like 1

^What he said.

MH-60L was basically to give the SOAR something that wasn't literally held together by Velcro (They called the MH-60A the Velcro Hawk for a reason) until the MH-60K entered the fleet.

I will be curious to see how their MH-6 compares to the MELB team's bird.

AFAIK, Bates did put the Littlebird to the side. So I wouldnt expect any release anytime soon.

Looking forward to seeing your MH60M and it's FRC version.

Don't fix yourself on those different version posted on the opening post. Every non-DAP Version will be Fast Rope Capable (NO WORK ON FAST ROPE YET!). If you have a CRRC laying arround, you will be able to strap it on. Feet hanging will be available, if you have the door opened and so on. Will every feature be in game from the start? Nope, but we will work on it.

AFAIK, Bates did put the Littlebird to the side. So I wouldnt expect any release anytime soon.

Ah, okay! No biggie I guess, it's not like there's a want for one ;)

Don't fix yourself on those different version posted on the opening post. Every non-DAP Version will be Fast Rope Capable (NO WORK ON FAST ROPE YET!). If you have a CRRC laying arround, you will be able to strap it on. Feet hanging will be available, if you have the door opened and so on. Will every feature be in game from the start? Nope, but we will work on it.

I think that a MH6 isn't really needed because it gets so much attention from the MELB Team (And damn this Thing is good).

But the Sikorsky is in dire need of attention. 

LOL... I need ANY new Black Hawk... the nonstop Arma 2 ports are killing me.

So true mate, so true.

You know, right around now, we all now what versions are retired and what not, and what skins and other stuff we want.
But lets just let Warlord do his stuff, and be happy with the end result.

So yes, for now you have to fly a buttload of straight up Arma 2 ports, but that doesnt make this mod go any faster

• Like 1

You know, right around now, we all now what versions are retired and what not, and what skins and other stuff we want.

But lets just let Warlord do his stuff, and be happy with the end result.

So yes, for now you have to fly a buttload of straight up Arma 2 ports, but that doesnt make this mod go any faster

Still its fun to speculate in the mean time 

"Several Bonus skins" 

Hopefully that includes the Customs and border protection skin

http://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/u406/OAM%20Air%20Disabling%20Gun%20System%20extends%20outside%20window.jpg

Oh, that poor Black Hawk! To see them in something besides a sexy-looking black hurts me inside.

Anyway, it is pretty ironic when you consider it, that most of the modded content in A3 - and even some of the vanilla stuff - are straight up A2 ports. I wonder what that says about what A4 will be like.

Oh, that poor Black Hawk! To see them in something besides a sexy-looking black hurts me inside.

The irony, when the majority of Blackhawks are painted CARC Green.

• Like 1

The irony, when the majority of Blackhawks are painted CARC Green.

Oh, you know what I'm talking about!

skins are easy. You will have lots of options. A US Customs can be included if you guys would like one. No prob

• Like 4

We totally need a My Little Pony one.

I'm totally kidding please don't hurt me

• Like 1

Asking for updates is against the forum rules. When and if they have screenshots they will be posted  ;)

• Like 1

Asking for updates is against the forum rules. When and if they have screenshots they will be posted  ;)

Well they said they are testing them in game so I don't see why they wouldn't have any pictures. That's why we asked.