warlord554

1stBN/160th SOAR Mod ArmA III WIP

CAN YOU TELL WHEN THE MOD WILL be done?

Not the thing to ask bud. It will be done when its done.

• Like 1

Sad thing is you asked this question after you were clearly told over here that you shouldn't ask that kind of question.

• Like 3

Very excited to see this come to life. Keep up the good work!

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!! Warlord I really wish you can answer this. By just looking at everything you have done how long do you think it will take you guys to release the mod? 2 months? Less? More? As i said i need this in my life!

• Like 1

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!! Warlord I really wish you can answer this. By just looking at everything you have done how long do you think it will take you guys to release the mod? 2 months? Less? More? As i said i need this in my life!

i need this to buddy cant wait for this mod :)

Very much hard at work. We all got work, wives, gfs, kids, etc. But rest assured you will be updated soon

• Like 1

Very much hard at work. We all got work, wives, gfs, kids, etc. But rest assured you will be updated soon

thank you so mach and loving this post i seems like sf operations  is not so good in arma 3 but with your addons its will be very good to arma 3 players and movie makers

Its an all new airframe modelled from the ground up. Was the only way to get the level of detail and quality we all wanted to see ingame

• Like 1

Clan / Squad / Regiment. I want to start a Virtual 160th SOAR. Something I have been dreaming of for a while and am in the perfect position to it. Hence the "unrelated" part of it. However, if y'all get this mod "off the ground" lol......

Our new 160th SOAR started officially this weekend under the Virtual USASOC. Be watching a little closer now :-)

Still looking forward to this amazing mod. Continued thanks to the SOAS 160th SOAR MOD team. Keep it up guys. As i am working on my first mod for arma as well, and it being ONE helo, i can tell you that holy hell its a lot of work. So i can only imagine the list of to dos you all have on your plate. Keep up the great work !

Haha thats an understatement ;). Im 2 days straight now on hawk tex's, still going until this beast is finished, cramped fingers and all

• Like 3

Really excited for this man. Not to rush or anything, when do you think this will be complete. This looks fucking amazing.

Slowly but surely. Met my weekend goal for exterior base diffuse/materials. Doesnt look like much but coming along. Better pics soon.

buldozer%202015-09-07%2002-02-41-64_zpsy

buldozer%202015-09-07%2001-54-59-02_zpsq

buldozer%202015-09-06%2022-53-06-29_zpsb

• Like 8

That is brilliant work. There is now an MH-60 at the US Army Aviation Museum, albeit an older model. If you need pictures of anything in particular I will see if I can get some for you if that would help.

Damn looks freaking good!! Keep it up!