warlord554

1stBN/160th SOAR Mod ArmA III WIP

Oh my god... i'm speechless! Do you know when you will be releasing them?

It will be released when its done, don't ask for updates/release dates its considered spam on these forums.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

Hey SOAR team, pardon me if this has been asked before, i tried skimming the forum but a bit hard to do at the office. Eagerly awaiting the mod and excited you guys seem to be putting so much time , effort, and attention to detail on this. I was curious on your plans for release in regards to if you tentatively plan for all helos to be in one pack or if its going to be a staggered release when certain helos are done before others etc. (like a little bird pack, blackhawk pack, or whatever.) Either way REALLY looking forward to these birds, nice work and thanks for keeping the community updated. Take your time and know we appreciate the effort.

Mh-60's are coming first. then the lil guys. or both at once. after that nothing is set maybe the chinook

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

Just wondering any idea on Alpha Release date, sorry if you already have or haven't posted one.

lol alpha was 4 months ago....

So the Mh60 dap will have rocket pods and other weapons like a Littlebird or the UH-1Y Venom?

Will the helicopters start up as fast as the arma 3 helicopters? If so, will the be a realistic option to have them start up like in real life?:

Edited by delta3242

Will you guys be adding the UH1/Cobra after in either this or a separate mod? Its not a big deal if not but I was wondering if you could have the miniguns of the Venom on semi-rotational mounts like in DCS Huey

Like I said, no worries if its not possible or you weren't going to do it at all, its just an idea.. Can't wait for the DAP ;)

So the Mh60 dap will have rocket pods and other weapons like a Littlebird or the UH-1Y Venom?

Read the first post.

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

Will the helicopters start up as fast as the arma 3 helicopters? If so, will the be a realistic option to have them start up like in real life?:

Hasn't been discussed. as of now its a start up like the rest of the heli's

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

Will you guys be adding the UH1/Cobra after in either this or a separate mod? Its not a big deal if not but I was wondering if you could have the miniguns of the Venom on semi-rotational mounts like in DCS Huey

Like I said, no worries if its not possible or you weren't going to do it at all, its just an idea.. Can't wait for the DAP ;)

nothing has been discussed on the venom. as far as the mounts go no it wont be like the one in the huey

Do you know if it would be possible at all to even do it? I would like to have a go myself but haven't really looked into it much and was wondering if you guys knew much about it

Yes you'd have to define it as a weapon turret and define rotation/incline values

Hey SOAR devs, I found a video about the DAP Black Hawks, good idea of the sounds of the guns and rockets.

Will you guys also try implementing the SPIE system into your Blackhawks? If you haven't heard of it it's basically a rope with hoops attached for the troops on the ground to clip on to.. I think it was featured in Modern Warfare 2(?) and would be a nice way of picking up ground forces from heavy urban environments such as the the Fallujah map. not sure how you would add this in with proper functionality but its just an idea I'm throwing your way

Very nice!

Can't wait to have my hands on it!

Sweet screenshots Abates56. Really like it :) U doing a good job with the Littlebirds! However the glass will be different or what? Maybe a stupid question, but just curiosity.

Sweet screenshots Abates56. Really like it :) U doing a good job with the Littlebirds! However the glass will be different or what? Maybe a stupid question, but just curiosity.

If material/texture wise yep!

If mesh wise, why you gotta be so mean to be modeling skillz bruh </3

I hope that answers your question :D

Anxious to be able to drive and use this baby in our operations.

Nice work.

How many pax will be able to sit on the bench?

2 or 3?