Sign in to follow this  
koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Been working with this mod a couple of times now, and it brings a nice gameplay, I love playing medic. I have one question tho, is it possible to turn of deaths, so instead of being killed, you are unconscious and need a defibrillator or two epinephrine, or just wounded on everything. because I like missions where my team needs to recover friendly's who are down.

Thanks in advance

Been working with this mod a couple of times now, and it brings a nice gameplay, I love playing medic. I have one question tho, is it possible to turn of deaths, so instead of being killed, you are unconscious and need a defibrillator or two epinephrine, or just wounded on everything. because I like missions where my team needs to recover friendly's who are down.

Thanks in advance

It will be with the next version: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/104

Although for the future, please use this thread instead: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178253-Authentic-Gameplay-Modification

Awesome!! can't wait, thanks for the quick reply and I will use the link for Future questions..

Thanks again.

For some reason some things just don't work.

All the medic stuff and gestures work.

But for example the Weapon Jamming and Overheating doesn't work. I tried an MK2000 (I guess thats the name) and fired 6x100 bullet mags in the air. Only the promised smoke was visible. I never had to change the barrel nor did I encounter jamming. (I also tried it with M249 from the Nato SF and Russian.....Pack)

The other thing I tested simultaneously. I never experienced a peeping sound while fireing without earplugs? Any Idea or is it just not released jet?

Many Greetings and a BIG thanks to you anyway

STAF|Moony

EDIT: I just go over to the "complete"-thread. Sorry!

Edited by Moon_chilD

I feel like a noob because I cant figure this out on my own...

My interactions are bound to "App Menu" and "Cntrl+App Menu"... What is App Menu?

They almost mention it twice in this video but are interrupted by the idiot dropping grenades, and then go on like they DID say it and you should know it.

[

]

FOUND IT

"AppMenu" is the key usually on the right side of the "Left Windows button".

Windows button is the windows flag icon one.

AppMenu has somekind of drop down menu icon on it

Took me all day to find someone who would explain this. Turns out, I don't have that key and need to Bind my own.

Edited by Incomitatum

Incomitatum

The Menu key is located between Right Windows and Right Control on the keyboard.

Incomitatum

The Menu key is located between Right Windows and Right Control on the keyboard.

Apparently not on every keyboard to be found. Therefore I changed interaction to Shift-Windows-Key and Shift-Alt-Windows-Key for me.

Question:

What role, if any, is the Medical Truck intended to play in healing the squad?

Do they stabilize or stop bleeding out while in the back?

Question:

What role, if any, is the Medical Truck intended to play in healing the squad?

Do they stabilize or stop bleeding out while in the back?

Units do not loose blood while in medical vehicles (in the passenger seats).

I encountered a problem with the grenade launchers, apparently i can only change the ammo type if its loaded with something. In other words, after i launch a round i cannot reload a different round directly. Also, i think the number of grenade launcher rounds should be visible, since the are magazines.

Before I open a request in github and it's dublicate again, I wanted to ask if you plan to change the 40mm grenade ammunition? Or maybe you already did? But I could not find anything like that.

Right now the 40mm grenade is a bit weak. Especially for a foot soldier it doesn't make much sence to play grenadier because it's only usefull in some urban warfare situations.

Would it be possible to buff the 40mm grenade a bit? Change the penetration for example. Older ones have about 50mm rha penetration. Newer 40mm ammunition about 70-76mm rha.

Another option could be a new 40mm grenade item. HEDP or AP to damage light vehicles.

Modified version of the 40mm in game. So no new model needed.

Hey, love the mod but seems that after this latest update for arma its seems to no longer want to work with alive. when the 2 are running together it causing major lag on the ai. you can shoot them but they hang around for 30 seconds and continue to shoot until the register that they were shot.

hey guys,

Great mod! I am in the process of working on a mission and I am having trouble with my save loadout script seeing the AGM items. Have you got these under a different name? Below is a copy of my script.

any ideas on what I need to add so the AGM stuff is seen?

GLO_P_weapons = weapons player;
GLO_P_magazines = magazines player;
GLO_P_vests = vest player;
GLO_P_backpack = backpack player;
GLO_P_uniform = uniform player;
GLO_P_headgear = headgear player;
GLO_P_item = items player;
GLO_P_assignedItems = assignedItems player;
GLO_P_goggles = goggles player;
GLO_P_PrimaryWeaponItem = PrimaryWeaponItems player;
hint "Loadout Saved";
waitUntil {!alive player};
waitUntil {alive player};

if (isNil "GLO_WR_running") then
{
       GLO_WR_running = true;
       while {GLO_WR_running} do
       {
               waitUntil {alive player};
               _p = player;
               removeAllItems _p;
               removeallassigneditems _p;
               removeAllWeapons _p;
               removeVest _p;
               removeHeadgear _p;
               removegoggles _p;
               _p addVest GLO_P_vests;
               _p addBackpack GLO_P_backpack;
               _p addUniform GLO_P_uniform;
               _p addHeadgear GLO_P_headgear;
               _p addgoggles GLO_P_goggles;
			{_p linkItem _x;}forEach GLO_P_assignedItems;
               {_p addItem _x;}forEach GLO_P_items;
               {_p addMagazine _x;} forEach GLO_P_magazines;
               {_p addWeapon _x;} forEach GLO_P_weapons;
               {_p addPrimaryWeaponItem _x;} forEach GLO_P_PrimaryWeaponItem;
               hint "Loadout Restored";
               _primw = primaryWeapon _p;
               if (_primw != "") then
               {
                       _p selectWeapon _primw;
                       // Fix for weapons with grenade launcher
                       _muzzles = getArray(configFile>>"cfgWeapons" >> _primw >> "muzzles");
               };
               waitUntil {!alive player};
       };
};

This is really great work. Thanks for sharing it with the community.

Two things. 1) is there more documentation than the github wiki, which just lists features? and 2) It would be cool if there was an easily configurable way to alter the amount of time it takes to do various medical treatments. This would let different groups/clans adapt it to their play style and preferences.

Keep up the good work!

Hey guys ! First of all I'm very exciting about the new version of the mod, but I have a problem with the sound of some weapons. For example I can't hear anymore the sound of the M4A1 from the RH M16/M4 mod.

Am I the only one to get this kind problem ?

This is the kind of mod I need after using ace2. Tell me will you eventually aim for all the old ace 2 features, Im particularly interested in the CQB Sights [so looking over the top of weapon sights/scopes for use indoors etc] and the sandbags that you could place down in ace2 and make walls from.

How about your own weapons/other peoples wepaons like M16's, abrahms tanks etc?

Is there a way to disable the FCS for some tanks? The FCS is fine and all, but it conflicts heavily on the RDS Tank Pack tanks (which have a FCS of their own) and render both of them useless.

I still cannot get my "appmenu" keys to work either. I have disabled most mods as well, TMR, TPW, Alive, anything that would cause a change in a possible keybind. Even if I could find the corresponding "useraction" keys and manually set them to "appmenu keys" it would be something I could try.

Any help is appreciated..

Thanks,

ThePunisher

I uninstalled Xmed and Xuicontrol, XMS2. I do have Alivemod but only one of the hotkeys is taken by it i think. At least one hotkey for AGM should at least work? I uninstalled any mod that changed Hotkey and still no go. Wierd. Will remove Alive next.

Is there a Custom Useraction key associated with AGM?

I mapped my interaction keys to my arrow keys.

Maybe check that you don't have some keys mapped in your custom keys.