konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III

Really like this mod, but have discovered today that for some strange reason it appears to break my other SpookWarCom mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27632 in that it prevents the ammo crates and AI jump master from appearing (from a script) whenever I now place down a SOAR MH-47 in a mission through the editor.

I have absolutely no idea what the conflict might be.

Have found this on both SP and MP server, though further testing needed to confirm the MP fix is removing this mod.

Posted in case it helps or to confirm/deny a conflict now between the two mods as I have only recently noticed this.

Update: 09SEP2015 It appears to be a timing issue, the time it takes for everything to spawn if too long breaks SWC 

Is sling-loading broken?  I can't get the CH-47 HC.3 with an AI pilot (skill 100%) to lift even the lightest vehicles; and by that I mean a quad bike.  The stock CH-67 & CH-49 manage it easily under the same conditions, so assume it's related to this mod?

Have you confirmed sling loads are also not working when attempted as a player?

Sent from my SGP561 using Tapatalk

If you need help with AFM. I can help you.

I successfully added and customised the AFM for it.

Hey, great helicopter, like it a lot, especially the hardcore version.

I'm adding it to a mission my brother and I plays, and I was wondering how I would go about having it spawn with the ramp already lowered?

Thanks in advance!

I think i am completly blind   but i seem not to be able to find the wreck models  can anybody help me (i did find the underwater wreck but not the second one) 

Hey, great helicopter, like it a lot, especially the hardcore version.

I'm adding it to a mission my brother and I plays, and I was wondering how I would go about having it spawn with the ramp already lowered?

Thanks in advance!

Sure, in the Chinook's init field, put the following "this animate["Ani_Ramp",1];", if its not that one then its "this animate["Ani_Ramp",0];".

Give them both a try, pretty sure it's the first one ^_^

I think i am completly blind   but i seem not to be able to find the wreck models  can anybody help me (i did find the underwater wreck but not the second one) 

Should just be under the 'Wrecks' section. Where you'd find all the other wreck models that come standard with ArmA3.

Sure, in the Chinook's init field, put the following "this animate["Ani_Ramp",1];", if its not that one then its "this animate["Ani_Ramp",0];".

Give them both a try, pretty sure it's the first one

Thanks, it was the second one. I wrote this:

this animate ["Ani_Ramp",0, true];

Which makes it open the ramp at start without the actual animation.

Thanks again! Very nice helicopter you've created!  :)

Should just be under the 'Wrecks' section. Where you'd find all the other wreck models that come standard with ArmA3.

well then something is blocking it  as they are not there    i do get (wrecks submerges) and found the underwater variant in there  but not the land version under wrecks     will investigate the matter :(

indeed as i thought.....  it seems to be blocked  as soon as i removed two other mod folders (A2islands (the place i drop all arma 2 islands and needed addons) and @AIATP)  it showed up  as well as a load of other wrecked models :P    i suspect the AIA folder but i am going to see if i am right 

yesssss i love it to be right    its the ALL IN ARMA TERRAIN PACK  (AIATP) that changes the wrecks :(   now i am going to try to figure a way to solve the problem without losing AIATP :P 

Hey

We found an issue while using TFAR, pilots cant talk to each other or to the passengers in the back, you can't even talk through the radio. Any idea how to fix it ? 

Is Raven Lifter fast rope functionality not working with anyone else on v1.5?  I downloaded from Armaholic and reinstalled both Lifter and the Chinook.  The option to release slings is appearing, but the one to start deployment group is not.  I am within the proper altitude and speed conditions to fast rope, and I distinctly remember being able to do it on v1.4, so I don't know what's wrong.

Fast roping also functions properly with the vanilla UH-80.  I tested all three MH-47Es.

Updated mod v1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey konyo , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hi Konyo

Any plans to make your birds compatible with ACE3 fastroping?

My chinook, which is essentially a modded version of Konyo, will have Ace3 fastroping. I will happily share the config entries with him.

• Like 1

I do hope he's still around, and plans toy update the fast roping as this has been one of my favourite choppers since its inception into A2.

• Like 2

Kanyo!! any chance that it could be compatible with Kimi's HMD's? 

~S

Is anyone else having issues with this Chopper and the BIS support modules, or any other issues where it doesn't seem to want to do anything?

EG 1

place a support module, linked it to the MH47, and then to the support caller..

Called the helo in for a pick up, it arrived, we (AI) loaded up, after the request for the DOP ... nothing, the bird just sat there..

restarted the mission, called the bird, ordered all inside, placed the drop off point on the map...... nothing, it sat there again.

EG 2 substituted the Ghost Hawk from Beerkan's Para drop script, for the MH47... it just dropped into the sea, restarted, same thing, it just dropped out of the sky, replaced that with the RHS UH 60... no issues at all, flew the way points and turfed us all out.

It's a Pity Konyo's seems to be no longer around to update this awesome Helo.

I've talked to Konyo on Facebook.  He's around, just been busy with other stuff, it seems.

• Like 1

Okay cool, maybe it's on his list to do when he has the time. No worries.

I know this is an old mod, and Konyo is busy, but has anyone figured a way to get these to spawn in air? For some reason, whenever I spawn it in air, the engines are off, only aircraft I seem to have this issue with. 

Does anyone know what happened to this mod? Seems that there hasn't been an update in years.