konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III

Our unit tested tonight for the first time since the update.... Rotor bug is still there in the hardcore. every Chinook tailrotor broke on insert and after landing for extract. we went through 6 of them.

Our unit tested tonight for the first time since the update.... Rotor bug is still there in the hardcore. every Chinook tailrotor broke on insert and after landing for extract. we went through 6 of them.

We had the same issue in our op last night. Hope it gets fixed soon as this is an awesome mod!

Confirmed on the HC3 too.

Also the forward point of the slingloading throws off the center of the aircraft when slingloading a heavy load.............yeah, I had to add in my own slingload values to test this with the Jackal, but its there and I know you had planned on upping the slingload mass limit. With the Jackal it isn't the worst thing in the world, but centering the rope would probably do some good.

HI, Mr. Konyo.

Can u help me with my a2 porting Ch-53 slide issue when try to land on the ground?

Thanks for informing me of the still active 'Rotor Break' bug.

Will try and work up a permanent fix and hopefully fix it once and for all! :bounce3:

Hello.

I have a suggestion that would increase the functionality of the Chinook even more then it is.

Currently the chinook cannot slingload anything greater then the mass of the zodiac. I'm requesting that you increase the mass to allow the slingloading of RHIBs, tanks, and much more like a real life chinook.

13 tons counting fuel, Ammo and Crew/riders then what is on the hook.... maybe a Jackle, never a Tank. But for Armaverse maybe a bit more... This isnt a SkyCrane.

13 tons counting fuel, Ammo and Crew/riders then what is on the hook.... maybe a Jackle, never a Tank. But for Armaverse maybe a bit more... This isnt a SkyCrane.

Can't carry a Jackal with Konyo's Chinook until he ups the lift values.

We have enormous problem with your MH-47E on our server. Every time someone gets into it whole server gets massive desync, everything literally stops in place and mission has to be restarted. Thus we cannot continue using it. Can you investigate? I've also send you steam invite so we can talk about it in private.

Cheers!

Great mod, thumbs up.

In the HC3 all the crew have US flags on their flight suits, should probably be UK flags!

Would be a nice touch to be able to look over your shoulder as pilot & co-pilot into the cargo area, and see what's going on back there. Functionally useful for knowing everyone's got out ;)

So I can confirm gienkov's problem with our community, massive Dsyncs, also the rotor bug is still out there which basicly means helicopter can't be used.

Question

I have the CRRC Zodiac and ATV script 'working' correctly, as in the loading and ejecting part, but whenever I have someone parachute out of the helicopter and the boat lands, it looks fine for me (me being the pilot), the paratrooper sees the boat about 10 meters off the water, just floating there and in a different position.

The server was fully synced to our clients so I don't know what else would be causing it. Are you aware if this?

v1.5 released, contains improvements & fixes.

Also I've taken some steps to try and fix the 'Rotor Break Bug'. These changes are on the 'Hardcore' variant only!

Let me know your feedback :)

Check my facebook page for the download link.

Version 1.5 Changelog

Fixed: Firing from vehicles field of view.

Fixed: Raised the slingload mass, can now lift Hunter or Boats.

Added: Items to Chinook's inventory.

Changed: RAF CH-47E HC.3 model improvments.

Changed: Lowered 'Armour' value.

*Progress: - Rotor break bug, (Hardcore Variant Only) - feedback needed - thank you.

• Like 1

Is there plans to make it ACE3 compatible?

• Like 1

Just to clarify the largest sling set used by the army is 25K (12.5 tonnes), but the point of attachment rating on a Ch-47 is 26K (13Tonnes), but there is no Current Doctrine to lift a MRAP (referenced from the Pathfinder operations manual FM 3-21.38) , it just doent happen.It is theoretically possible but your pushing that load rather close to max. As the link says the curb weight is greater than 25,000 Lbs. this does not factor in additional weaponry equiptment or ammunition that would be in the vehicle. Also as a final point, you do not max out a point of attachment rating because that is the MAX it will hold without complete failure.

Also to clarify the stats.

Vehicle Curb Weight < 25,000 pounds (11,340 kg)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/oshkosh-m-atv-specs.htm

I don't see a Chinook being able to lift a Hunter, considering the real life vehicle, totally empty, is heavier then what the Chinook can safely lift.  

Just to clarify the largest sling set used by the army is 25K (12.5 tonnes), but the point of attachment rating on a Ch-47 is 26K (13Tonnes), but there is no Current Doctrine to lift a MRAP (referenced from the Pathfinder operations manual FM 3-21.38) , it just doent happen.It is theoretically possible but your pushing that load rather close to max. As the link says the curb weight is greater than 25,000 Lbs. this does not factor in additional weaponry equiptment or ammunition that would be in the vehicle. Also as a final point, you do not max out a point of attachment rating because that is the MAX it will hold without complete failure.

Also to clarify the stats.

Vehicle Curb Weight < 25,000 pounds (11,340 kg)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/oshkosh-m-atv-specs.htm

I don't see a Chinook being able to lift a Hunter, considering the real life vehicle, totally empty, is heavier then what the Chinook can safely lift.

I understand your point, but however not forgetting this game is set in the near future, so realistically the engines and airframe would of been upgraded so therefor it's able to lift heavier items... Also for game purposes :D

Konyo,

Any chance you could also have a look at the ability to incorprorate the static line para jumps?, loved this bird in ArmA2 and now getting to grips with ArmA3 

Konyo,

Any chance you could also have a look at the ability to incorprorate the static line para jumps?, loved this bird in ArmA2 and now getting to grips with ArmA3

Sure, I take it that it's an author credit add on for the para jumps? I've not seen it. If you provide a link I'll look into getting it compatible.

• Like 1

Do you have any plans on adding Advanced Flight Model in the future?

Unfortunately not, just one of those things no one seems to understand how to set it up correctly.

Can't see it happening in the near future I'm afraid.

As for my previous post I was clarifying the actual Capabilities of the airframe, I meant to clarify that since you were going for realism that lifting a mrap was not possible, if you are to make it possible okay, I was just clarifying the facts. And I was also under the impression that this was a realistic representation for the current Modern CH-47.