konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III

@konyo

can you make the getout option to get the player out of the heli (maybe out of the cargo door ??)and not in the fuselage, because create problems to Ai's (stuck in trying to get out) . Also create problem when you order transport unload . The heli leaves with the troops stuck inside the fuselage.

thanks

Sounds like your using the 'Hardcore' variant. Try using the normal 'MH-47E' or the 'MH-47E - Fixed Ramp'.

thanks , i will try all the variants and i will post the results. I use the hardcore viariant for extraction under fire (scripted extraction)

v1.3 Released! Check the first post for more info & download link.

Feature's the RAF CH-47E HC.3.

th_B2666072-910E-49A5-9406-385E43927BBC_zpspmwwggdj.png

Looks fantastic! Thanks for adding all the new features in.

Thanks for informing us about the updated version :cool:

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Awesome! Question though; With AGM compatibility handling fast roping and sling loading handled by the heli pack, does that mean the mod doesn't necessarily need Raven Lifter anymore?

Oh man, shes beautiful. I'm my opinion, shes one of the most functional addons out there - like a Swiss Army Knife! Amazing job.

Perfect job Konyo

Only the AFM is not working properly. Check the VSI gauge , the bar is not working and the engine starts when you move the throttle. With AFM , the engine starts only with mouse action.

;)

Is there a way to resolve the getting in and out of the helicopter breaking the ATRQ?

Is it at all possible to have the RAF Chinook in separate pbo? And still as good as always Konyo!

Edited by Lugi

Is there a way to resolve the getting in and out of the helicopter breaking the ATRQ?

Can you please confirm what variant of Chinook it bugs on? Is it the 'Hardcore' version only or all of them?

The AFM problem is at least on 2 variants.(i test only 2 , hardcore and fixed ramp)

Can you please confirm what variant of Chinook it bugs on? Is it the 'Hardcore' version only or all of them?

All of them. ATRQ/ Main Rotor will break when running inside the helicopter while it being on and also while getting out in all of the chinooks. Its caused by player stacking but the fixed ramp version is least prone to it happening due to getting out on the outside of the bird.

Can't get the HC3 to slingload the Hunter/Matv or 3CB's Jackals. Please upgrade engines for more lifting power.:cool:

Can't get the HC3 to slingload the Hunter/Matv or 3CB's Jackals. Please upgrade engines for more lifting power.:cool:

Already in progress :rolleyes:

On another note, is anyone here available to talk about the issue with the Chinook & it's rotor breaking issue?

Do you have friends you play online with that you found this issue for yourself & can you easily recreate this issue with them?

The reasons I'm asking is because I think I've fixed the issue but cant test for myself. So if anyone knows about this issue and how to recreate it for yourself then i'll send you a (hopefully) fixed version that you can try with your team and give me feedback with it please?

I can do that today pretty easily. Just PM me a DL link or something.

Should just be able to dismount as Copilot and run out the back to replicate no?

I tried doing with it as pilot in the HC3..............but yeah.......engines turn off anyway.

Edited by I WUB PUGS

v1.4 released, contains a few improvements & fixes the 'Rotor Break Bug'.

Check my facebook page for the download link.

https://www.facebook.com/konyo.webs

Version 1.4 Changelog

Fixed: Rotor Break Bug.

Improved: Player GetOut Positions.

Changed: Chinook now starts with 'Raised Ramp'.

Edited by konyo

Thanks for informing us about the updated version :cool:

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I don't see it in the patch notes but you said you were working on it........................did you up slingloadable mass again?

Need HC3 to carry a Jackal.

• Like 1

Will you be updating on PWS? Also -maybe someone here knows.What is the rail thing that runs along the left side of a chinook above the windows for?I asked on the ch-47 mod page but didn't get an answer.Thanks

I don't see it in the patch notes but you said you were working on it........................did you up slingloadable mass again?

Need HC3 to carry a Jackal.

Tested. Nope. Darn.