konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III

LoL I solved Empty mags issue.

Mod crash with old AGM mod

Now works fine.

hey

is anybody using the MH-47 with the ALIVE mod as transport combat support? I'm getting some strange results when ordering it back to base after an transport or an insertion, seems it isnt able to land then and having

some unusual physics ... was wondering if anybody has an similar issue?

Konyo,

Main rotor breakage when loading in and out of the back is still an issue as noted here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=2698986#post2698986 and http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=2698986#post2747379

Cheers,

V

Yes, this is next on my list to fix when I get a chance to work on the Chinook :D

killswitch;2757986']hey

is anybody using the MH-47 with the ALIVE mod as transport combat support? I'm getting some strange results when ordering it back to base after an transport or an insertion' date=' seems it isnt able to land then and having

some unusual physics ... was wondering if anybody has an similar issue?[/quote']

Make sure you have enough clear space around the landing area - I've seen this with ALiVE before (really it's dumb default BIS AI behaviour) - pilots get freaked out if it looks tight and just hover about. Easy to test just add another module for CAS transport in an area with a LOT of clear space and use that chopper to test.

Konyo, I do have a little grieve with the current turret number for the co-pilot, it seems to be no. 2. I have a function in cTab that checks for the co-pilot seat and all other helicopters seem to use turret 0. Not sure if there is another way to check for the co-pilot seat. Are you able to correct that? Here is the approximate code for the co-pilot check:

_vehicle = vehicle player;
if (player in [driver _vehicle,_vehicle turretUnit[0]]) then { ... };

So with that code in place, only the pilot seat and the left door gunner return TRUE. As far as I can tell, it is the same code a lot of people use in scripts that police vehicle permissions (i.e. who is allowed to fly helicopters).

Hi Konyo,

Haven't seen any feedback on this, so I am bringing it up again. Is there any chance for this to be altered? Really love the chopper and it would be great if there was an easy way to check for the co-pilot seat without having to add add an additional check.

Thanks!

Gundy

Hi Konyo,

Haven't seen any feedback on this, so I am bringing it up again. Is there any chance for this to be altered? Really love the chopper and it would be great if there was an easy way to check for the co-pilot seat without having to add add an additional check.

Thanks!

Gundy

Most likely not as it's not a serious problem.. Sorry.

I've updated the ATV/CRRC Scripts today, you can find the updated version on GitHub.

Changelog:

v1.1

• Added: Distance check, so actions will disappear if vehicle is further than 30m from the Chinook.
  • Added: Function (TRT_fnc_attachOnStart) to immediately attach vehicle(s) to helicopter on mission startup. More info in the Readme.
  • Added: Command List, listing all relevant commands in a quick fashion.
  • Known issue: ATVs are stuck inside helicopter floor when attached to the Chinook. Should have no lasting effect when ejecting.

(As a sidenote, please open a new issue in the Issue Tracker, or message me on here, in case you encounter any bugs)

Edited by tryteyker

what is the sling load compatibilty progress ? if any...

Haven't looked into it yet, will check when I have time :)

Most likely not as it's not a serious problem.. Sorry.

Okay, I have added a MH-47E specific workaround for cTab's next version.

Hi first off all super mod love the chopper :)

In my clan map i use the virtual vehicle spawner how come this helicopter isnt in the air spawner and like the a2 choppers are.

Is there a way to get it to spawn with that ?

Hello,

I have a issue with this mod. This mod have a conflict with US Helicopters (HAFM Overhaul) Mod and when I spawning Chinook from konyo's mod I getting this error:

No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter/Turrets/CopilotTurret.minElev'.

How can I fix this? When I'm using konyo_MH-47E without US Helicopters I don't have any problems.

Hi first off all super mod love the chopper :)

In my clan map i use the virtual vehicle spawner how come this helicopter isnt in the air spawner and like the a2 choppers are.

Is there a way to get it to spawn with that ?

Sorry, Is the vehicle spawner only for ArmA2 vehicles? I'm not quite following you?

If it is that reason why.. it's because it a mod for ArmA3. Not a direct ArmA2 port.

Hello,

I have a issue with this mod. This mod have a conflict with US Helicopters (HAFM Overhaul) Mod and when I spawning Chinook from konyo's mod I getting this error:

How can I fix this? When I'm using konyo_MH-47E without US Helicopters I don't have any problems.

It sounds like a problem with US Helicopters Overhaul Mod as you explained yourself that when you use my Chinook without the Mod enabled it work's fine. Best to wait it out and hopefully the Overhaul Mod creators will fix it soon.

Sorry, Is the vehicle spawner only for ArmA2 vehicles? I'm not quite following you?

If it is that reason why.. it's because it a mod for ArmA3. Not a direct ArmA2 port.

Virtual Vehicle Spawner (VVS) is a script made by Tonic which works similar to VAS.

Yeah and he sees some mods some not would love to have this chopper in there.

In the forum thingy he says this about modded stuff

follow BIS configs, if addon makers don't follow the BIS format then I can't be bothered to adjust because if they don't follow it then more then likely it's put in some obscured way that would require way to much work to do. I can take a look but more then likely they probably don't follow the CfgVehicles standard class for Cars, Boats, Air, etc.

ohhh man, Konyo I love you man,NO HOMO :) cant wait for firing from vehicles and slings to come out in vanila :) damn that is gonna be good times :)

I'm getting weird AI not following waypoints path when using this (when I use base game helo's not happening).

I'm getting weird AI not following waypoints path when using this (when I use base game helo's not happening).

Having this issue as well except for it's the AI refusing to follow the flyinHeight commands for waypoints unless the waypoint speed is set to limited.

The bird, with flyinHeight set to 20m (out over the ocean, not over terrain) and speed set to full or normal, climbs until it reaches the next waypoint in the chain and then spends 5 minutes trying to come down from 1300m to 20m.

We're very anxious for the next update. Could you give us a timetable for when the issues listed in this thread will be fixed? These Chinooks are in every sense of the word awesome, but damn, we can't use them to capacity without people ejected straight up into the main rotors! Or seeing gigantic people outside the rear ramp, well it might be good for halloween spooky missions but it's hell on regular ops.

I'm worried we won't be able to use these great assets at all without the fixes reaching us soon. The opportunity for disaster during regular operation of the vehicle is just too common. I'd love to hear that the patch is coming tomorrow, or the end of the week, or something soon, and I'd love to place my vote in the Make ArmA Not War contest. But right now, I'm worried its just too unstable to be deemed usable in normal operations.