konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III

We had wanted to use this as a jump platform (as the USAF mod is lacking some key features).

However when you EJECT from this thing the eject point is up near the Cabin (not the back) so you then ragdoll, slide through the whole fuselage, crack your head and ribs on the ramp, and then red out while you wait to hit the ground. You never get to pull your chute.

Can this be fixed. PLEASE! This is an awesome mod otherwise.

One last note. When firing the guns the "Tracer" rounds are not visible.

We had wanted to use this as a jump platform (as the USAF mod is lacking some key features).

However when you EJECT from this thing the eject point is up near the Cabin (not the back) so you then ragdoll, slide through the whole fuselage, crack your head and ribs on the ramp, and then red out while you wait to hit the ground. You never get to pull your chute.

Can this be fixed. PLEASE! This is an awesome mod otherwise.

One last note. When firing the guns the "Tracer" rounds are not visible.

Which variant were you using?

On the "Hardcore" variant the get out point is near the rear of the ramp when your sitting as "Ride in Back".

Hey konyo, last night I was playing with my squad and I was piloting, I performed a pinnacle maneuver and as they exited they fell from the right side, near the right gunner. They were riding in the back and the helicopter was not moving in any direction, it was also on a dedicated server. Should I be using the hardcore version as I was using the first one (Ai friendly one i think)? :)

Hey konyo, last night I was playing with my squad and I was piloting, I performed a pinnacle maneuver and as they exited they fell from the right side, near the right gunner. They were riding in the back and the helicopter was not moving in any direction, it was also on a dedicated server. Should I be using the hardcore version as I was using the first one (Ai friendly one i think)? :)

Hi Delta, yes you need to be using the 'Hardcore' version so your squad can exit from inside the MH-47E :)

Hey everybody! Is this mod compatible with igiload?

At this current moment in time. No, it is not.

Hey there konyo

First of all thank you for the amazing addon.

I can't find the tryteyker's script any where,any way to find it?

Thanks for the Help.

Hey there konyo

First of all thank you for the amazing addon.

I can't find the tryteyker's script any where,any way to find it?

Thanks for the Help.

It's included in the .zip archive when you download it from Armaholic or my Google Drive link on the first page of this topic.

It's included in the .zip archive when you download it from Armaholic or my Google Drive link on the first page of this topic.

Thank you very much!!

Could you add like those white lines in the altitude indicator so you can tell direction/diagonal you're facing or turning?

I recently updated our server copy of this mod, as well as had all of our players update to the latest version and now she's acting a bit goofy in the air.

Flying level, the bird tries to accelerate to the rear, so to sit in a level hover the pilot is actually having to nose her down by about 15 degrees or more. We experienced it once before and I even spawned in new ones/tested them alone in the editor and was still running into this issue. I also tried it sans other mods (save for CBA) and in increments (turning the mods back on one at a time) and couldn't get it to fly normally.

Any idea if I'm doing something wrong here? It's acting like there's a strong headwind coming from whatever direction this big beautiful bitch is pointed and I can't figure out why.

I recently updated our server copy of this mod, as well as had all of our players update to the latest version and now she's acting a bit goofy in the air.

Flying level, the bird tries to accelerate to the rear, so to sit in a level hover the pilot is actually having to nose her down by about 15 degrees or more. We experienced it once before and I even spawned in new ones/tested them alone in the editor and was still running into this issue. I also tried it sans other mods (save for CBA) and in increments (turning the mods back on one at a time) and couldn't get it to fly normally.

Any idea if I'm doing something wrong here? It's acting like there's a strong headwind coming from whatever direction this big beautiful bitch is pointed and I can't figure out why.

I've never noticed this before, can you give me more info please?

Is it when you fly normaly and wack autohover on? Or...? Also which version & model was it?

Any other details I need to know so I can recreate this?

I've never noticed this before, can you give me more info please?

Is it when you fly normaly and wack autohover on? Or...? Also which version & model was it?

Any other details I need to know so I can recreate this?

Autohover: No

Flying normally from a complete standstill on the ground with a bird that was placed in the 2d Editor, not by MCC or Zeus.

Version: Fixed Ramp (Latest release version of the mod pack)

When sitting flat and level on the ground the bird doesn't do anything abnormal. As soon as you give it enough power and the wheels break contact with the ground, while still remaining flat and level, the bird will begin to fly backwards. You have to dip the nose quite a bit to get it to stop and hold still so, while at a hover, you're canted forward about 20 degrees or more (I'm no expert, just a guess from eyeballing it).

I noticed this once before and it seemed to have been triggered by Raven's LIFTER mod; We had taken a HEMMT Fuel truck out to a littlebird that had run out of fuel. The Chinook flew fine on the way out but upon retrieving the truck to fly back it began acting as if it was facing a severe headwind. I almost had to point the nose straight down to get any speed out of it. Upon arriving back at base I released the fuel truck and it de-spawned / respawned into the cab of the Chinook and took me down in a fireball.. but that's a known issue with lifter from what I understand.

It's just that even with lifter disabled I was still running into this problem on the server as well as my own local machine.

The miniguns... its still spawn with empty..

Also impossible to rearm..

If you walk over the loadmaster who is lying on the ground you get pushed up a bit and that breaks the main rotor!

This happens on all version, everytime. We tested it for some time with our group.

EDIT: This ALSO happens on the boxes where the gunners are siting on!

EDIT2: If you have 2 or more people ejecting in the hardcore version at the same time they get stacked and that also breaks the rotor.

EDIT3: This is quite random and probably has to do with desync.

We have been trying to use this mod for a couple of weeks and are getting the same issue (latest version from playwithsix), seems to happen whenever chaps enter the chopper to load in the back. We've only tested the hardcore version as that's the one that made us switch from anther chinook mod to this one. It's great other than this issue!

Cheers,

V

Konyo, I do have a little grieve with the current turret number for the co-pilot, it seems to be no. 2. I have a function in cTab that checks for the co-pilot seat and all other helicopters seem to use turret 0. Not sure if there is another way to check for the co-pilot seat. Are you able to correct that? Here is the approximate code for the co-pilot check:

_vehicle = vehicle player;
if (player in [driver _vehicle,_vehicle turretUnit[0]]) then { ... };

So with that code in place, only the pilot seat and the left door gunner return TRUE. As far as I can tell, it is the same code a lot of people use in scripts that police vehicle permissions (i.e. who is allowed to fly helicopters).

Great mod, man!

Just wondering, do I have to do anything special to get the AI to fast rope? Thanks.

The miniguns... its still spawn with empty..

Also impossible to rearm..

Sorry? What do you mean? It doesn't spawn without any ammo? :confused:

Konyo is it possible to add red light and green light inside of the helo? So that pilot can signal troups with light when it is safe to disembark :)

Try using "Lala14's" Interior Lighting Script. It work's with his script :p

Great mod, man!

Just wondering, do I have to do anything special to get the AI to fast rope? Thanks.

Not quite sure, you'll have to look into the readme of RAVENS LIFTER. I'm sure it would be in there somehow on how to get the AI to Fast Rope.

Jul 17 2014, 23:23

New update v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/@kyo_mh47e_a3.png

Today, 15:58

New update v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/@kyo_mh47e_a3.png

:confused: Errr... is it the same or a new 1.2 version have been released?

Edited by Kawa