konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III

Are you trying to delete the entire crew minus pilot and then fill it with custom crew, or what is your goal? Because it's a bit unclear, and as you said the code seems to be running fine.

Yes I am trying to delete entire crew minus pilot and make those crew slots available to players that are picked up, particularly gunners positions.

A squad leader can call in evac. Evac lands and waits for callers squad to board chopper and then moves to drop zone. When caller enters chopper the pilot joins callers group.

When chopper lands it waits for callers group to disembark. The original crew then unassignVehicle, ejects and rejoins original group and flies away. Several global variables defined in a script called extraction_init.sqf.

One optional variable is to remove gunners. The most ideal would be remove all crew minus pilot and copilot in order to not let players take control of chopper from copilot seat.

Why would you force the AI to eject and re-enter and THEN fly away? That makes little sense to me. Regardless, the AI will, as any other player, spawn in the middle of the helicopter as that's where the memory point is set for the Get Out action. Given, this helicopter isn't very compatible with AI. Perhaps adding a version where you have a standard mempoint will make it more compatible.

It seems the MH47E is causing my computer to crash mid game and when i load the editor. ALOT of my friends are have the same or similar issues and after playing a series of games without the MH47E we have expierenced no crashes, the moment we put it back into a game the crashes begin again. Is anyone else experiencing computer crashes since download the MH47E?

It seems the MH47E is causing my computer to crash mid game and when i load the editor. ALOT of my friends are have the same or similar issues and after playing a series of games without the MH47E we have expierenced no crashes, the moment we put it back into a game the crashes begin again. Is anyone else experiencing computer crashes since download the MH47E?

Nope, works fine for me.

Hi,

It's a nice mod, with a lot of functionalities, in particularly the radio coms ;) great job konyo

in the display picture which are in the zip, we can see guys on a rope and a boat carried by the helo, it's pretty cool :)

how can I do the same thing?

Hi,

It's a nice mod, with a lot of functionalities, in particularly the radio coms ;) great job konyo

in the display picture which are in the zip, we can see guys on a rope and a boat carried by the helo, it's pretty cool :)

how can I do the same thing?

You have to download Raven's LIFTER for ArmA3. All info on how to set it all up is included in his LIFTER AddOn :)

Will the next update support Fullers USAF Air refueling from the MC-130 and KC135?

Will the next update support Fullers USAF Air refueling from the MC-130 and KC135?

Yes, it will.

hey guys,

This helo is awesome. A lot of fun to fly. I got this mod through play with six and it seems this has not got the file FlagTextureTemplate.png I'm just wondering if you could let me know what the dimensions of the .paa need to be so I can get one made up.

Cheers,

Duck

hey guys,

This helo is awesome. A lot of fun to fly. I got this mod through play with six and it seems this has not got the file FlagTextureTemplate.png I'm just wondering if you could let me know what the dimensions of the .paa need to be so I can get one made up.

Cheers,

Duck

Sorry for the late reply, I'll get in contact with Six and let them know that it doesn't contains all the files/folders I included.

I uploaded the image for you. It's at this link :- http://konyo.webs.com/Release/MH-47E%20Release%20Contents/FlagTextureTemplate.png

Has anyone else been experiencing Direct X 11/Video card crashes loading textures from this mod? A number of members from my group have Direct X 11 crashes after about 2 hours of gameplay, after testing each of the mods, nobody crashed when this mod was disabled. This is likely some sort of coincidence but I thought I would ask anyway.

Has anyone else been experiencing Direct X 11/Video card crashes loading textures from this mod? A number of members from my group have Direct X 11 crashes after about 2 hours of gameplay, after testing each of the mods, nobody crashed when this mod was disabled. This is likely some sort of coincidence but I thought I would ask anyway.

Mines always been fine and I've played it for hours on end with this Chinook. So most likely a coincidence.

Hi Konyo.

Some reports: (based on 1.0 Version, but not visible in changelog for 1.1)

- Front Main Rotor still acts wierd when going into Autohover with speed. The rotorblades will clip through the fuselage for the rest of the game.

- Everytime we spool up and spool down the chopper, we have a Red-Chain in a multiplayer game. The rotor-bending script is causing lag/desinc since it was introduced on the basemodel from SmileyNick and myself (the RAF HC3). Never had issues with the script by YuraPetrov. Maybe you can link up and streamline the script? If you need more information about the lag, I could do some research.

Some wishes:

- Would it be possible to open the cockpit-cargo door for all LOD's? I like to be able to check the cargo area for my passengers? The copilot can see the cargo area, the pilot not. (TrackIR User)

Love what you have done with V1.1. Flight model feels nice. Need to see how the new armor values behave (in the last version, the first part that took damage was the Main Rotor, which lead to a falling stone every time)

Best regards

Mag

I'd actually replied to this in the ArmA 2 version of the MH-47 thread. This happens when in Auto hover, if you push forward on your joystick (Up Arrow) and while holding it release auto hover it will stick forward. This also happens when holding back. However, the great thing is that it actually has an effect on the flight physics of the Chinook. So lets say, for example, you were to push it forward you would notice the airframe begin to accelerate regardless of whether or not you were applying pitch or throttle. It also leads to greater acceleration, and the ability to tilt the chopper when stationary among other features. This can make for some interesting extractions.

To reset it, simply go into Auto hover again, then release it, ensuring you aren't pushing/pulling on your stick.

I'd actually replied to this in the ArmA 2 version of the MH-47 thread. This happens when in Auto hover, if you push forward on your joystick (Up Arrow) and while holding it release auto hover it will stick forward. This also happens when holding back. However, the great thing is that it actually has an effect on the flight physics of the Chinook. So lets say, for example, you were to push it forward you would notice the airframe begin to accelerate regardless of whether or not you were applying pitch or throttle. It also leads to greater acceleration, and the ability to tilt the chopper when stationary among other features. This can make for some interesting extractions.

To reset it, simply go into Auto hover again, then release it, ensuring you aren't pushing/pulling on your stick.

This has now been fixed.. It will be in the next update :)

Hmm, I can confirm it is no coincidence that we crash with the MH47E on our server. Whenever I disable and remove from missions, nobody at all crashes. When I enable it and add it the mission in about 1-1.5 hours everyone with a Nvidia GPU crashes. This seems to be exclusive to those with Nvidia GPUs, noone with an AMD has crashed as of yet. DX11 fails and then reboots the card, causing the game to crash. This seems like an issue with the cards over-working themselves, likely they have been overclocked and when this mod is enabled it tips them over. I haven't found a solid solution yet, but reducing the clock speed on the GPUs is what I am trying now.

This has now been fixed.. It will be in the next update :)

I like having this feature, may just be me though :D

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

First off nice work on the update, I have been watching this for a long time. Second, it really came out nice in A3 and I think it really did the model a great justice, really nice work, I would love to see some different variants of the MH-47 using the same model, maybe even a "civilian" variant (CH-47). But I do really love this mod, and I am always looking for new Helos to play with :)

For some reason I'm not being able to put these in using Zeus. I used to be able to, but now some apparent reason it's not allowing me to anymore. Anyone else have this issue too?

Version 1.2 is released. Check the first post for the download link :)

v1.2 Changelog

Added: Ability to load an ATV or CRRC via tryteyker's script.

Fixed: Main Rotor clips into the fuselage upon 'Auto Hover' at speed.

Fixed: Adjusted cargo get out placement. (Hardcore Version Only).

Removed: HUD Display.

• Like 1

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thx for the new version. I have a bit of a problem with the gattling guns, aiming is very hard with them while flying. the gunner move around the gun and cant see a target the hole time.

Also a normal Modfoldername would be cool ;) Like @kyo_MH47E

Edited by Numrollen