konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III

Sorry kiwi I don't understand what you mean? If you ment what Lala has said? Here's the correct ones

Co-pilot is Gunner01.

Left Gunner is Gunner02.

Right Gunner is Gunner03.

Loadmaster is Gunner04.

Backcrew is Gunner05.

- Thats perfect thanks Konyo, exactly what i needed. I believe (will have to test) that you can maybe put a game logic into the Gunner 04 position, hence making it unplayable? Also could use the vehicleName lockTurret [[0,0], true]; command to lock that position. Will check it out when i get home.

What I'm trying to achieve is to basically delete the loadmaster slot so in my multiplayer missions there isnt someone lying on the floor of the chopper! :-) (humans will always get in there for a laugh if they can) :-)

Love the mod!

Based on ingame observation, it looks like the rvmats need adjusting, because when you shoot the aircraft you don't get the right sounds and you see the default dirt sprites coming from the vehicles.

Add to rvmat in text editor:

glass rvmat

surfaceInfo="a3\data_f\penetration\glass.bisurf";

any metal body rvmat

surfaceInfo="a3\data_f\penetration\metal_plate_thin.bisurf";

Love the mod!

Based on ingame observation, it looks like the rvmats need adjusting, because when you shoot the aircraft you don't get the right sounds and you see the default dirt sprites coming from the vehicles.

Add to rvmat in text editor:

glass rvmat

surfaceInfo="a3\data_f\penetration\glass.bisurf";

any metal body rvmat

surfaceInfo="a3\data_f\penetration\metal_plate_thin.bisurf";

Awesome! good post!

BTW if you fire the left gun, the shells eject out of the middle of the cargo bay, the memory point needs to be fixed.

Version 1.1 is here.. Check the first post for the updated download link :)

v1.1 Changelog

Added: Pilot & Co-Pilot's Collective & Cyclic work with the Chinook's movement.

Added: Should now be compatible with Zeus.

Added: Simulation usage 'helicopterX'.

Added: Radio Chatter Off now displays a hint, instead of '60 Second Shutdown'.

Added: Main Search Light.

Fixed: Chinook floating above ground when level start.

Improved: Fuel Capacity & Fuel Consumption Rate.

Improved: Tweaked 'armor' values by -10.

Improved: Tweaked 'accuracy', 'camouflage' & 'audible' values.

Improved: Chinook can now part-submerge better/more.

Version 1.1 is here.. Check the first post for the updated download link :)

v1.1 Changelog

Added: Pilot & Co-Pilot's Collective & Cyclic work with the Chinook's movement.

Added: Should now be compatible with Zeus.

Added: Simulation usage 'helicopterX'.

Added: Radio Chatter Off now displays a hint, instead of '60 Second Shutdown'.

Added: Main Search Light.

Fixed: Chinook floating above ground when level start.

Improved: Fuel Capacity & Fuel Consumption Rate.

Improved: Tweaked 'armor' values by -10.

Improved: Tweaked 'accuracy', 'camouflage' & 'audible' values.

Improved: Chinook can now part-submerge better/more.

Chinook can now part-submerge better/more? NICE! I was able to do it without the update but this is gonna be so much more useful! Now all we need is lifter/igiload to load a boat Inside :D

Maybe you can integrate the load scripts by yourself, just like Randomslap did with the C17, so you don't have to install any load script like Igiload or Lifter

Good stuff man. Glad this got ported over to A3.

If only it would stop its perpetual climb :-/ Still no dice with that issue I'm assuming? It's really the ONLY blemish with this masterpiece.

nice work guys but, without mods this only fly and load people, this lost a lot without cargo mod. I dont like use 2 mods to enjoy 1.

Nice job and ill pray for a new version without addons dependences to make rappel, cargo, jump in pachute....

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

We use this mod and its abselutely wonderful. I have however found that if you are seated in the helicopter and people roam around it (outside), they are "distorted" and look huge! I'm not sure if its because we use it on fallujah or if this is a known bug.

Edited by Ophelian

Nice update. Thanks again Konyo. We. are working hard to provide your mod with a little "air company". ;)

We use this mod and its abselutely wonderful. I have however found that if you are seated in the helicopter and people roam around it (outside), they are "distorted" and look huge! I'm not sure if its because we use it on fallujah or if this is a known bug.

That's been around since ArmA2, especially annoying when you load up boats/ATVs since they practically stick out back and kinda block the screen. But it isn't gamebreaking, which is good.

Good stuff man. Glad this got ported over to A3.

If only it would stop its perpetual climb :-/ Still no dice with that issue I'm assuming? It's really the ONLY blemish with this masterpiece.

Nope, never figured out why it was doing this. I tried different models & it still done the same. I'm guessing it lays somewhere in the config.cpp or model.cfg.. but where I'll never know. Maybe one day I'll figure out why..

That's been around since ArmA2, especially annoying when you load up boats/ATVs since they practically stick out back and kinda block the screen. But it isn't gamebreaking, which is good.

Yes, as tryteyker said. It's been around since ArmA2. It's just a general ArmA bug :(

Also tryteyker, I havn't forgotten what you sent me. I haven't yet tried it so hence its not in this release. Will be in the next one for sure!

Nice update. Thanks again Konyo. We. are working hard to provide your mod with a little "air company". ;)

Sorry? What do you mean to "provide my mod with a little "air company""? :confused:

Sorry? What do you mean to "provide my mod with a little "air company""? :confused:

They are making a bunch of MH-60s and MH/AH-6s which will go nicely with yours.

OK thanks! I never experienced this bug in Arma 2 so i thought it was a new thing/bug with Arma 3. Awesome, like tryteyker said its not gamebreaking so its fine by me.

Just kind of curious about this: "Pilot & Co-Pilot's Collective & Cyclic work with the Chinook's movement."

What does that mean? The wording has me a bit confused.

The stick on both sides moves when the player gives it input.

Hello,

I activated the mod but the MH47 doesnt appear in the list (blufor/nato/air).

I tried to manually add one of the classname: kyo_MH47E_base, doesn't appear too.

Is there another mod to add or remove ?

Thanks

Hello,

I activated the mod but the MH47 doesnt appear in the list (blufor/nato/air).

I tried to manually add one of the classname: kyo_MH47E_base, doesn't appear too.

Is there another mod to add or remove ?

Thanks

You must not have the mod correctly working. Check that it is installed correctly.

Has anyone managed to drive an assault boat into the cargo area yet? We tried it a few times last night, and ALMOST got it to work. One time the boat got mostly in, but as soon as I lifted out of the water the boat and driver fell through the fuselage.

I'm not sure if I just wasn't deep enough in the water, or if the boat is just slightly too wide to fit. I didn't have a lot of time to test, so we only made a couple attempts. Anyone else had any luck?

• Like 1

Has anyone managed to drive an assault boat into the cargo area yet? We tried it a few times last night, and ALMOST got it to work. One time the boat got mostly in, but as soon as I lifted out of the water the boat and driver fell through the fuselage.

I'm not sure if I just wasn't deep enough in the water, or if the boat is just slightly too wide to fit. I didn't have a lot of time to test, so we only made a couple attempts. Anyone else had any luck?

I don't think that is expected to work. A3's physics do not support that sort of thing. You'd really need a scripted solution, like Igiload.