konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III

I cant seem to find it in my game i copied the @map to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

But cant find it ingame am i doing something wrong ?

Skuijs, what exactly are you trying to do?

If you just want to test it you can do that in the editor. Place a soldier down, set it as player, then place an empty CH47E and press the preview button.

not sure if this has be reported, but are you aware that the server key that is supplied is from your arma 2 mod? its dated 2012 and our server completely freaks out if keys are turned on when that key is active... please fix asap

Thank you very much. Best addon for ARMA3 so far :)

The only thing that spoil the perfection is wreck - after demolition it is the same wreck as underwater wreck - is it possible to have something between light wreck and underwater? similiar to Blackhawk wreck in ARMA2? :)

I guess I could re-work a decent wreck model soon ;) Maybe similar to the current light wreck model for example :)

Think this question might have already been asked in the pre release thread but do you intend to add M-240 gun ports in the rear section

Yes, If you read back a few pages this has already been discussed :D .. In the next few upcoming versions maybe.

Hi guys, sorry if this has been raised before, but how do i delete the loadmaster (guy laying face down)? he's cluttering up the inside of the chopper a bit! :-) Id also like the hatch to be closed from the start if possible?
@Kiwi1234

This placed at the beginning of the helicopter field, close the hatch:

this animate ["Ani_Hatch1", 1]; this animate ["Ani_Hatch2", 1]

Yup, Raven's nailed it before me ha! Do what he said and just make the Loadmaster unplayable :)

not sure if this has be reported, but are you aware that the server key that is supplied is from your arma 2 mod? its dated 2012 and our server completely freaks out if keys are turned on when that key is active... please fix asap

You mean the 'kyo.bikey' right?

Edited by konyo

There is something strange with the size of the interior, it seems a bit too big compare the soldier. I don't know if you notice it?

Yes kyo.bikey.

Can anyone else confirm this?

i am running this addon on a sever and have no problem

my key is saying it to but have no problem key date is 9/22/2012

Sorry to state the obvious but is ur server running keys with the "2" preset?

May I ask why there are 3 versions and the one named "Fixed Ramp" is the only one without a working ramp? Also I'm exiting inside on all version aswell.

Nice mod anyways, been waiting for it :D

May I ask why there are 3 versions and the one named "Fixed Ramp" is the only one without a working ramp? Also I'm exiting inside on all version aswell.

Fixed as in non-moving, it is always open and has spots to stand on the ramp.

The Hardcore version allows you to walk around in it and run out the back among many other things. I'm not sure what the normal one does.

Don't know if its even possible to use different units for different positions, but if it is will you consider using the helo crew units for the crew chief/gunner positions?

Edited by Odie0351

I guess I could re-work a decent wreck model soon ;) Maybe similar to the current light wreck model for example :)

Yup, Raven's nailed it before me ha! Do what he said and just make the Loadmaster unplayable :)

You mean the 'kyo.bikey' right?

Sorry mate what do you mean "make the loadmaster unplayable?" I'm looking to remove him from an ai controlled chopper. I'd assume I need to remove the crew member manually wouldnt I? Does the loadmaster have a cargo position assigned to him to enable me to delete him specifically? Or can I fill his position with a gamelogic? Or, how do I go about making the loadmaster slot unplayable?

Check out the quick overview I did on Konyo's chopper. Great job Konyo!

Konyo can you please post a list of the crew/cargo names and locations?

Check out the quick overview I did on Konyo's chopper. Great job Konyo!

Nice video!

I loved this MH-47. This is the best!

Hey Konyo, are you planning to use the AH-99 Blackfoot HMD simbology? -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259416167 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259416222

Right now the MH-47E is using the A3 alpha HMD, which is somewhat broken... it would be better to have it off, if not using the already ingame and functional HMD, but it is a minor issue with this awesome transport chopper!

Keep up the great work! =)

Sorry mate what do you mean "make the loadmaster unplayable?" I'm looking to remove him from an ai controlled chopper. I'd assume I need to remove the crew member manually wouldnt I? Does the loadmaster have a cargo position assigned to him to enable me to delete him specifically? Or can I fill his position with a gamelogic? Or, how do I go about making the loadmaster slot unplayable?

The loadmaster I believe is in Turret 3 NOT CARGO!

The backCrew is Turret 4

The co-pilot is Turret 2

The right-gunner is 1

the left-gunner is 0

Love this this Bird,

Any chance of getting it to be Zeus Compatible?

I noticed from the video that the front wheels are off the ground. Is that a bug?

Probably a Land Contact issue. Once you start the helicopter it settles as it should on the ground and further on when you fly it.

Fixed as in non-moving, it is always open and has spots to stand on the ramp.
The Hardcore version allows you to walk around in it and run out the back among many other things. I'm not sure what the normal one does.

The Fixed Ramp version of the MH-47E has the ramp fixed at the 'Level Ramp' position as there is extra spaces on the ramp for 2 men to sit on the edge of the ramp :) The 'Hardcore' version is strictly for Multiplayer really (Intended to anyway). As all the get out positions are inside the Chinook, so therefor you can exit the chopper and run out the ramp on a cliff extraction or sea extraction etc. Normal version is same as the 'Hardcore' version but with the get out positions on the outside of the Chinook so the AI aren't stuck inside it.

Don't know if its even possible to use different units for different positions, but if it is will you consider using the helo crew units for the crew chief/gunner positions?

Hadn't thought of the until you said. It makes sense to use the Helicopter Crew instead of pilots for sure. Thanks :) Should be in next version.

Yes, you'd have to remove the crew member manually. Not sure how you can disable that Gunner proxy so that no-one can use it. Scripting I'm guessing? Anyway his proxy is Gunner04 if you know how to disable it.. Good luck! :D

Konyo can you please post a list of the crew/cargo names and locations?
The loadmaster I believe is in Turret 3 NOT CARGO!

The backCrew is Turret 4

The co-pilot is Turret 2

The right-gunner is 1

the left-gunner is 0

Sorry kiwi I don't understand what you mean? If you ment what Lala has said? Here's the correct ones :D

Co-pilot is Gunner01.

Left Gunner is Gunner02.

Right Gunner is Gunner03.

Loadmaster is Gunner04.

Backcrew is Gunner05.

Love this this Bird,

Any chance of getting it to be Zeus Compatible?

Yes, It's now Zeus Compatible. Will be available in the next update :D

I noticed from the video that the front wheels are off the ground. Is that a bug?
Probably a Land Contact issue. Once you start the helicopter it settles as it should on the ground and further on when you fly it.

Yes it's a bug. It's fixed now and will be correct in the next update too :)