konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III

One of the best mods ever to be released and one Ive been waiting for for a long long time. I know the pressures of making mods and releasing them. Looking forward to an update sometime which allows it to be used in Zeus, aparently something to do with the cfgPatches not defined by the author.

Great mod, thank you so much for it !

Yip

INFO

The lifter will not work until lifter is, updated. Igload he might not have added compatibility with his helicopter if he did same thing wait for it to update

;)

I hope this clears up any problems why neither one are working

One thing I've noticed is that the rotors lock up when the engine is hit, leaving it unable to auto-rotate.

Hmm. I've never noticed that bug.. then again I never tried to shoot it down during my testing so there's where it's been overlooked lol.

Thanks for the feedback though, I'll look into it.

So, How about add ramp gun to chinook?

As far as I'm aware, the 160th SOAR Chinooks don't use ramp guns. I may be wrong on that, so don't shoot me.

Anyway it's planned to get 2 m240's rear gunners in the last rear windows soon :)

Looking forward to an update sometime which allows it to be used in Zeus, aparently something to do with the cfgPatches not defined by the author.

Thank you for the tip, I'll look into it :)

@All

This helicopter is ready for use with mod LIFTER v1.05.

Thanks RAVEN on behalf of everyone else :D & thanks again from me for allowing me to use this on the Chinook :D

hi konyo,

thnx for this fantastic mod, like it very much. i'm looking foward to the ongoing developement process.

question:

using the zeus mod, i can't find the 47e? can you please make it compatible with zeus?

thnx johnny

I don't know where to start, or what to say but thanks for your hard work and attention to quality. You've outdone yourself once again, my clan is already running full operational tests. She's excelled on every one. The only fail was fording depth, she doesn't like to dip into the water enough for CRRC recovery. Perhaps you could increase its value sometime. If you do add a ramp gun, instead of cargo ramp.seats it'd be cool to have two passengers take the standing rear crew chiefs position.

A little teaser from the front lines.... :)

Mh47E_NSW_zpswpevpfpi.jpg

• Like 1

Is it possible to play the MH47 in showcase missions ??

Like Jesters Stratis showcase ,Jesters Altis showcase ,Helicopter Landing practice etc etc.

(Maybe it's already possible but I can't seem to find the 47 ... )

Edited by Mac D

Bug - when on the ground, the chopper can rotate in place once the engines are going - simply press right or left to rotate "tracked-vehicle" style. Also the deceleration when flying seems to take forever.

Great mod though - love your work! :-)

Bug - when on the ground, the chopper can rotate in place once the engines are going - simply press right or left to rotate "tracked-vehicle" style. Also the deceleration when flying seems to take forever.

Great mod though - love your work! :-)

Its not a bug, every helicopter does that in arma.

Threw this up on our servers last night for initial testing.

Absolutely beautiful man. Those words don't even do it justice. AAA+

Konyo, thank you for this awesome addon. My group will be using this as our primary transport now.

Really loving the Hardcore version. Went to drop someone off to recover a boat and he was able to just walk right off the ramp into the water :)

Thank you very much. Best addon for ARMA3 so far :)

The only thing that spoil the perfection is wreck - after demolition it is the same wreck as underwater wreck - is it possible to have something between light wreck and underwater? similiar to Blackhawk wreck in ARMA2? :)

Hey guys, just a few quick questions.

Currently we are an upstart PMC clan running patrol ops 3.1 and we want to impliment the Chinook, however we are coming across some issues not being able to add it into the mission. Currently we want our server to be run public and we only use mods that dont require downloads (although we suggest everyone get them(TFAH, VTS, JRSR etc)).

Has anyone successfully done this with this helicopter? Are there any work arounds we can do? Our main focus is that the Chinook will be in our "Private" campaign but we want to use it and show it off day to day in our clans patrol ops. I apologize if this has been stated before, just frantically trying to find some answers.

thanks!

Captain FLiP Becks Privateers.

What are you trying to do exactly when you say add it into the mission? Is it not loading the mission when it is placed on it with the editor?

@kyo_ch47e_a3 has to be loaded on both server and clients in order for it to work if one of them is placed on the map via the editor. If it is spawned in via script/mcc/etc and the clients don't have it loaded they won't see it.

We are just looking for a work around so that we can add it and anyone that doesnt have the mod wouldnt see it, but itd give us the opportunity to tell them what mods we are running. Currently adding it causes anyone without the mod to be kicked from our Patrol Ops server ( Best example is VTS weapon resting, we want people who have it enabled to use it/see it, but if they dont they arent booted immediately)

When you place a unit on the map in the editor, it creates a dependency on the addon it comes from. That would kick someone trying to load into the map that doesn't have said addon.

You can use MCC, for example, to manually place something on the map after it launches and it shouldn't create a dependency. There are other ways, but MCC/VTS are some of the easier methods if you don't want to get into scripting.

Hi guys, sorry if this has been raised before, but how do i delete the loadmaster (guy laying face down)? he's cluttering up the inside of the chopper a bit! :-) Id also like the hatch to be closed from the start if possible?

@Kiwi1234

This placed at the beginning of the helicopter field, close the hatch:

this animate ["Ani_Hatch1", 1]; this animate ["Ani_Hatch2", 1]