konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III

This is great! Thanks for all the work. It would be easier to land if the loadmaster counts down how high you are when you land (10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 0) via the radio chatter, just like in real life

Edited by Stekelenburg

Awesome can't wait to try after work. Also time to update my RAF version of this I think if that's OK Konyo?

Me to.

Same here: igiload and lifter is not working.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@kyo_mh47e_a3.png

@ konyo;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Seeing one of the crewman on his belly looking through the floor hatch made me chuckle at first, brilliant addon though!

He already doing this I tested!

Can assault boats drive in currently, or is it just a useless feature?

"Raven lifter" doesn't works for me - at the moment...

So far: Awesome work, thanks a lot again!

Congratulations Konyo.

This addon is a must in ArmA 3. Going to make many people happy.

Disclaimer: Lifting capacities and fast-rope for this helicopter will be available in v1.05 of LIFTER I'm preparing (if all goes well, will this Saturday).

Greetings to all.

If you read more carefully the thread you'll see that Rav_Raven already say why it's not working !

Oh boy, I've been waiting this for so long. Thank you!!! This is an awesome toy for Arma 3 now.

Thank you for this release!

Once igiload and lifter support it we will quite likely use it (like we did in A2)

Great release, superb addon, while messing with it using Zeus I noticed it is not available in the Zeus menu.

Edited by DaSkunk
typo

Same here: igiload and lifter is not working.

have you tried putting the classnames in IL_Supported_Vehicles_CHINOOK for igiLoad?

Please could you do one for the british? or one without the US army thing on the side?

Awesome mod tho bro!

Please could you do one for the british? or one without the US army thing on the side?

Awesome mod tho bro!

I have a British Version of the ArmA 2 one released. So long as its good with Konyo I'll do the same with this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have a British Version of the ArmA 2 one released. So long as its good with Konyo I'll do the same with this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You sir...are a legend. and of course Konyo for making this wonderful aircraft.

Edited by Bravo93

Because the 160th SOAR (Special Operations Aviation Regiment) is a US Army, not USAF unit (Nightstalkers)

sorry about that for some reason i whats thinking it is usaf

raven lifter 1.5 will work with it but it is not out yet

Are you going to add moving joystick animation in a future version?

Yes, hopefully this should work in the next version.. at least It's planned to anyway. I tried to get it working for this release but it was refusing to work. So I need to get some more info on it as to why it's not working :( (Fingers Crossed!).

Awesome can't wait to try after work. Also time to update my RAF version of this I think if that's OK Konyo?

Flax, Good job on the ArmA2 retexture by the way. I may plan on adding an RAF version myself for ArmA3. I shall let you know regardless.

Can assault boats drive in currently, or is it just a useless feature?

Actually its untried. I tried with a quad bike etc but not with a boat. You can try it with a small boat and get back to me about your test if you like? Would be a little help for me :D

Great release, superb addon, while messing with it using Zeus I noticed it is not available in the Zeus menu.

Hmm.. odd, i'll look into that one. Thanks for informing me of the problem.

My unit absolutely love this Chinook. The only reason we're not using it in our missions yet is because there's no RAF version. If you could cut the pole off the front and put a simple retexture on that would EPIC. Flax's was nice in A2 so Imagine it would be the same in A3.

So glad to finally have this beauty back! One thing I've noticed is that the rotors lock up when the engine is hit, leaving it unable to auto-rotate.

Great to see this finally released! And thanks to you and everyone for their hard work ;)

Awsome, thanks, its just whats needed :)

Looks great! Thanks for making and sharing, DL'n now....

/KC