Sign in to follow this  
Inkognito

Exploration One - Survial / Command Sequence

Command Sequence

I like Kerbal Space Program - but I love Take On Mars. There is one simple point for it: Without the Mechjeb mod für KSP you have to control the rocket by yourself. Its not the problem to learn it but ... WHY should I steer a rocket by myself? So what am I doing? I get the rocket in a stable orbit with mechjeb (autopilot) and do the other things like docking by myself. Since I discovered the Command Sequence in Take On Mars, I am in pure love with the game. Planning a route with the small satellit view and my mouse and then let the thing go and watch it doing the most of a mission by itself. Now, the Command Sequence has a small "Early Access" Banner on the right top. Everything else with this banner is a work in progress (like the Temporary stuff after useing EAS or APXS and so on. I am curios what we will get even more into the command sequence - what are the plans? Or is the banner just there for "nothing"?

Exploration One

I would like to see some survival aspect in the exploration one "addon". Not just the "go to X and do X" like with the rovers (even when its fun :D). I want to have some really bad astronaut days in Take on Mars in the harsch mars world! Give me many ways to die! I am thinking about radiation, heat, cold and what about .... some storms which will blow away some parts of my base (evil smile)? Let one of my tires at my car blow up 1km away from my base with the food and water - GIVE ME PROBLEMS (do we even need to eat/drink?). Dont make one of the easy games, kill us players - let us hate bistudio!