-Shooting from vehicles

-Bipods & weapon resting

-Sling loading

•Paid-

-New transport helicopters :D

-New weapons :D

-New map

-New "Expansion", probable campaign, vehicles, weapons, & faction

Let's not assume anything until we see it in front of us :). Past experiences have shown us that "confirmed features" posts can go wrong :whistle:

Edited by Maio

Hi everyone, just a heads up, in a few weeks we'll explain in further detail how we're handling paid & free content/features in future DLC. Overall, it seems the original question for this thread has already been answered (but please don't take this as an exact confirmation of content/features).

What really worries me is... how MUCH are we going to have to pay for the new content, and how much are we getting in return.

I really hope this doesn't follow the Battlefield-ish trend of selling you a game then forcing you to pay 15 bucks every 2 months just to get a couple new vehicles and 5 new rifles. It would be a huge disappointment. :eek:

EVERYTHING is FREE to those who paid the upfront package price during the Alpha.

Correction, everything is free to those who purchased the supporter package during alpha.

the game is over one year old i have no problem for pay all 6 month for new content and islands. in the same time you can buy in bf shit 150 bugs for a game and all three month a dlc - and in the next year come a new game ^^

BUT BUGFREE AND TESTET MODELS are compulsorily for sale ;)

What really worries me is... how MUCH are we going to have to pay for the new content, and how much are we getting in return.

I really hope this doesn't follow the Battlefield-ish trend of selling you a game then forcing you to pay 15 bucks every 2 months just to get a couple new vehicles and 5 new rifles. It would be a huge disappointment. :eek:

It has already been pointed out that the mechanical overhauls (sling loading, firing from vehicles, and optional RotorLib FDM) will be available to all of the existing helos in Arma 3 that you already paid for.

I got that, but what i want is the content!

Right now i think Arma 3 is very low on content (we have only one heavy lifter ffs!), and it wouldn't bother me at all paying a reasonable 5-10 €/$ as long as what i get in return is worth it. What i do NOT want is paying that same amount to get almost nothing in return like many other commercial games that drain your wallet and give you ridiculous content.

I believe the upcoming DLC's are free for people who bought the "supporters edition" of Arma 3. And for the people who didn't, all the gameplay features/fixes will be free aswell, but the content will be paid. The upcoming 2015 expansion everyone has to buy.

Either way, at some point in the future Bohemia will put all this on sale on steam for like 3 or 5 dollars so I wouldn't worry to much.

I believe the upcoming DLC's are free for people who bought the "supporters edition" of Arma 3. And for the people who didn't, all the gameplay features/fixes will be free aswell, but the content will be paid. The upcoming 2015 expansion everyone has to buy.

Either way, at some point in the future Bohemia will put all this on sale on steam for like 3 or 5 dollars so I wouldn't worry to much.

Are there also other ways to buy the DLC? Cause I don't realy like buying on the internet

Are there also other ways to buy the DLC?

For now, at least, these DLCs will only be available digitally via Steam and our own store. Sorry for any inconvenience, physical media wasn't a viable option at this time.

The upcoming 2015 expansion everyone has to buy.

The expansion is also included in the Supporter Edition package:

:)

Best,

RiE

Are there also other ways to buy the DLC? Cause I don't realy like buying on the internet
For now, at least, these DLCs will only be available digitally via Steam and our own store. Sorry for any inconvenience, physical media wasn't a viable option at this time.
I'll add that if one lives in a location where physical Steam Wallet cards or codes-on-the-receipt are sold, i.e. at a GameStop, one can pay there and then for the DLC itself just use the Steam Wallet funds as the payment method.

Hello everyone,

For my part I would prefer that BI and is striving to complete the Multiplayer and optimize maximum (servers and clients), no longer see these bugs in MP because in my opinion the future Arma 3 with its community dev. is the MP mode, then improved AI.

BI gentlemen, do you intend to achieve in the future Maritime DLC (Ships, maritime structures and units)?

Because I find the currently very poor and mostly untapped sea side.

Sincerely, =] FF [= Walt71.

My best guess would be the upcoming expansion if you want better naval units.

If i remember correctly during the campaign the Pacific ocean is mentioned a few times so my guess would be somewhere in the pacific, maybe asia, since they said they would have created a new terrain.

Hello everyone,

For my part I would prefer that BI and is striving to complete the Multiplayer and optimize maximum (servers and clients), no longer see these bugs in MP because in my opinion the future Arma 3 with its community dev. is the MP mode, then improved AI.

BI gentlemen, do you intend to achieve in the future Maritime DLC (Ships, maritime structures and units)?

Because I find the currently very poor and mostly untapped sea side.

Sincerely, =] FF [= Walt71.

+1 :bounce3: