Wiki

[Campaign] Operation Aegean Spear

I thought about the F/A-18 Black Wasp.

RHS: why not, not totally sure about it, I'll see.

If not RHS, at least RHARD Mk18/M4 Blk II or Alwarren´s ACR (can´t stand the MX toy gun... at least those two rifles are in for 2035 settings =)

(I´ve played Aegean Spear throughly using the ACR, but had to use MCC´s Virtual arsenal every time I´ve started a mission... gear persistency would also eliminate this hassle, or optional ammobox on NATO bases featuring those guns ;)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Dunno how to make gear persistency nor make gear or ammo optionnal... :(

Indeedpete has a fair knowledge on these areas with his MERCS campaigns (it has both gear persistency and lotsa optional gears from optional mods, so you can play it vanilla and with mods with the same campaign version) =)

cheers!

On 08/01/2017 at 11:46 PM, AvikemArruters said:

I'm getting a crash when I try to start the campaign. I'm crashing in the first few seconds of the training mission.

I no longer support this campaign.

It may be broken due to the lack of updates.

Sad to see how many people drop support for their own creations, even if there a gamebreakers and stuff which makes the content not playable. 

I mean, people put so much work in these things, and then just kicking their own work insteed of reworking stuff which is already very good. 

Well, first of all, are you running the mission vanilla or do you have other mods running?

20 hours ago, mrsandbox said:

Sad to see how many people drop support for their own creations, even if there a gamebreakers and stuff which makes the content not playable. 

I mean, people put so much work in these things, and then just kicking their own work insteed of reworking stuff which is already very good. 

I agree.
But who knows what other missions the mission maker is now focusing on.
Also, mission making can be so exhausting. 

• Like 1