Wiki

[Campaign] Operation Aegean Spear

Mission 23 is now available.

Enjoy!

Mission 24 is WIP, but I have Some problem ATM, it will take longer than expected.

Mission 24 should be ready for tomorrow.

Here is the overview picture

697210image499.jpg

Mission 24 is out. Careful though, it's quite a difficult one.

Mission 25 is WIP.

It's called "Battle of Pyrgos".

Here is the overview picture714956image197.jpg

Wiki mate, you're awesome....I mean, 1 mission in a week or less, outstanding mate, outstanding...

Thanks.

i just hope people do enjoy my work.

BTW, mission 25 is coming to the end of WIP, should be ready for this weekend.

I'm gonna restart the campaign tomorrow and do a re-cap on all the missions, this is gonna be a shit-ton of feedback, just a heads up :P

Mission 26 is WIP, should be ready soon.

It's called "Recon flight"

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Here is the overview picture

203681image831.jpg

For those you can't succeed in the mission 25 "Battle of Pyrgos", here is the walkthrough of it.

However, it seems that autosaves break the mission ( reported by Col.Max ).

So, I'll delete the saveGames, the player will have to use his own saves for the mission (same for mission 26 and mission 20)

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPAk-nuu_w

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Here is the overview picture from mission 27:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/884828arma32014092519540356.jpg

Problem with mission 25 should now be fixed.

Mission 27 is almost done, probably available tonight.

Great, in the end it seems you´re kepping up with the contest deadline and will deliver a 30 mission campaign right on time!

Wish I could vote more for you lol

cheers!

There will probably more than 30 missions...

So I dunno if I'll be right on time...

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Mission 27 is now available in the workshop!

Mission 28 is now WIP, hope to release it soon!

don't forget to update the Armaholic file, that goes still only until mission 20.

Wiki, on that mission that has you plan an ambush for the CSAT convoy using explosives - they seem to see the mines and explosives and elegantly manuever around them.

Have you noticed that? Is there a workaround in the editor or for the player?

Yes, the enemy CAN see the explosives. The only way is to hide them on the side of the road, in the grass.

Mission 30 (and final) has been released just on time!!!

The file is now ready for the MANW contest (even if I didn't have time to change / fix / modify all what I wanted).

Here is the link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=333235010

Support and vote for it here:

http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/vW9bpoBBlR#.VE_4YRZAkUE

Good luck to everybody!!!

Congrats, Wiki! I knew you could do it right on time ;D

Now I hope for the "modded version" (RHS would fit quite right on your scenario) some time after MANW contest =)

Cheers!

Mission to advance and retreat I had to complete by running solo towards the second objective to trigger the Retreat command.

Wasnt able to complete the "Protect the Convoy" objective on the mission where you're returning to the airbase. Restarted twice, and it never triggered so had to skip it.

On the airbase mission, was killed instantly twice when the command area was hit. Apparently its intended, but killing the player outright seems kinda wrong as a design decision (if they dont flee the area)

That mission also was just too difficult in general given its you versus 2 BMK-2's full of troops + a Mi-48. Save and reloaded a dozen times it felt like.

And mission after had me instructed to destroy an Ifrit, a Mi-48, and a wheeled APC... with a 6.5mm minigun on the door of a Ghosthawk. With only the default amount of ammo.

To the campaign's credit, I liked the pre-located enemy AI in buildings etc. They werent TOO common, but enough to harass the player and allies without just relying on the AI's squad AI to do the work.

I appreciate the amount of effort that went into this campaign, but I'm only 5 missions and it appears there are some very noticeable flaws. If I'm the only one who feels this way then please forgive me.