Fixed the air attack.

Edited by Wiki

Mission 10 is out on steam workshop!

Working on mission 11

Mission 11 is out on steam workshop!

Mission 12 is WIP.

Here is a screenshot

389220image945.jpg

Ah jeez, I need to start playing it! ok, starting this campaign right after I finish Sekara's Brief Lives, I'll get right on it.

I must confess I felt that mission 11 was a little bit short (was kinda expecting another wave of CSAT), but fun nonetheless... It was awesome to see how much damage a NATO counter-attack could cause to Kamino... 60% of the base was wasted lol

About mission 12: Air mission? Yay! (I hope to see another aerial mission with that "Hot Shot" Wipeout that zoomed past the Ghosthawk at the very begining of Mission 11, so we can play as that bastard arrogant flyboy lol)

Well, glad you enjoyed it.

I like the intro I made for missions 10 and 11 - I tried to make it right for the player to feel like a movie scene.

Concerning the mission being short, well it's only 16 men after all, and I don't want to have a one man / one squad army ;-)

About the base, it's a small firing range and the Wipeout drops 4 GBU-12 after all ^^

And glad you liked the close range A-164, I worked a little bit to have it work ;-)

BTW, did you enjoy the intro in mission 10 as well?

Yeah, I enjoyed a lot =) Your attention to detail, dialogs and immersion are outstanding Wiki! Anxious to play mission 12 and all that comes latter ;)

cheers!

Thanks for your nice words.

Mission 12 will put you in the gunner seat of a Blackfoot ;-)

Mission 12 is still in progress, kind of difficult to make.

I hope it will be good...

Mission 13 is done, only dialogs and overview picture missing.

Should be released monday in the afternoon.

Stay tuned!

Mission 13 is out!

Note: Thanks to Doln for allowing me to copy / use some part of his Kamino's Firing Range base.

Edited by Wiki

Will you release it in a proper campaign setup so it isn't played through the scenario menu now the workshop supports campaigns.

of course.

campaign 0.1 is already released on armaholic, and I will put a link here in a few minutes.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Link for the proper campaign file.

Contains missions 1 to 13.

http://zka446878n.1fichier.com/

I like the description, looking forward to play this campaign :-). Btw Dan Mackall, isn't that character from Red storm rising book by Clancy? I'm telling myself this can't be coincidence :-D I'm reading it right now

You can already play the early version = mission 1 to 13.

Concenring Mackall... what do you think? Nooooo, it's just a coincidence :p Same name, same role...

I like the description, looking forward to play this campaign :-). Btw Dan Mackall, isn't that character from Red storm rising book by Clancy? I'm telling myself this can't be coincidence :-D I'm reading it right now

I think you are mixing two characters from the book - Terry Mackall, the tank commander, and Daniel McCafferty, the LA class attack submarine commander. Great book... it's a must for mission makers especially.

I think you are mixing two characters from the book - Terry Mackall, the tank commander, and Daniel McCafferty, the LA class attack submarine commander. Great book... it's a must for mission makers especially.
nah I just mixed the first name :-). Character have appeared just few pages back, so I remembered only Mackall so far :-). I ll DL the campaign as soon as I finish boot camp

nah I just mixed the first name :-). Character have appeared just few pages back, so I remembered only Mackall so far :-). I ll DL the campaign as soon as I finish boot camp

Well, I expect your feedback then.

Also, you can support and / or vote for it on the contest page :p

Mission 14 is out.

It's a very short one, to introduce mission 15.

601530image470.jpg

Mission 15 is WIP, lot of work on it.

Release expected next week.