Sign in to follow this  
acne

Just a quick congratulations...

I would just like to congratulate BIS on the OFP resistance campaign - In my opinion a better rounded and more polished set of missions than the original (if a little short.)

The voice acting was also better- Gastovski was about the only major character in the origional campaign with a voice that didnt begin to grate after the first few missions; the voices in Resistance were, however, much better, and I was pleased they didnt try to give the main resistance characters badly done eastern european accents.

The story line was also A little better (although I still dont know who the fuck tazmanian devil is- was he in the original campaign or something- I dont remember) Anyway, just wanted to say well done

Yes, I think that congratulations are in order to the whole of the BIS team.

I love the campaign very much and enjoyed playing it very much,

I love the cutscenes that you have a very talented team working on. When you have started to make missions in flashpoint, and you try making cutscenes as complex as the ones shown in the campaign, it really is impossible. Somehow, every time I watch the cutscenes I think "my goodness, that must have been so difficult to do".

I love the new way that you are always in command of the squad and that adds a new air of strategy to the game, I have endless fun positioning troops all around enemies for simultaneous attacks.

I am sure that everyone who has played the game agrees with me in thinking that this is one of the best games that is currently out on the market and I look forward to new patches and addons in operation flashpoint series.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BIS!

I only had two complaints and one may be a fluke:

1. It felt too rushed IE you steal tanks so quickly and have a large tank battle. But it was fun...so that's just a personal gripe not a flaw.

2. When I went to the desert to smack the russian helos around...I lost all equiopment except for what we took into the mission. (If I were thinking I would have loaded a couple of trucks with gear)

the best part of the thing is:

Keeping gear. I just like the idea and think it should be implemented more.