Sign in to follow this  
anthariel

SP Campaign : Under the Eagle's Eye.

1398770855-untitled-1.png

Operation : Under the Eagle's Eye.

1398791905-manwar-logo-hover.png

1399056609-eagle.jpg

Support the Project on Make Arma Not War official website !

Campaign Details :

• Languages ​​: French voices & Subtitles, English Subtitles and voices*.

• Advantages ​​: Moral choices, Background story, Play different soldiers, Varied and dynamic missions.

• Realism ​​: Campaign developed in collaboration with soldiers of the French and Belgium army for a total immersion and realism.

• Environments ​​: Every building, every inch of ground campaign is animated and revised for better immersion

• Easter Eggs : Each mission has a easter egg dedicated to a developer of Bohemia Interactive to thank them for their work.

Why Operation : Under the Eagle's Eye?

This campaign is unique, here is an example:

During a mission, you have accidentally shot a civilian. :mad:.

Later in the mission, If you have decided to treat it, it will give you various intel about your target or the mission :).

I also worked a lot on the environment of the missions while trying to keep stability in FPS.

In each mission you will find a dynamic, structured and coherent atmosphere.

Can i try a mission?!

Not at the moment unfortunately, however, a demonstration mission is scheduled for next month but you can still watch the first trailer

* The creations of English dialogues voice is just an idea, I am currently looking for people available for it :rolleyes:.

- I also try to add the Dutch language.

• Add the English language is a challenge for me because I do not very speak English (I'm Belgian).

• I hope you understanding about my spelling mistakes
  • However, the campaign should not be affected.

Sure, I'll try answer as best as possible in your posts.

Thank you for reading!

You can follow me on Twitter or Youtube for more and various informations !

1398772364-untitled-4.png

1398772619-untitled-4.png

You can download the showcase mission below :

hr1ua8e.jpg

Sincerely, Anthariel.

1398770777-untitled-1.png

Edited by Anthariel
New trailer

Simply the using of "What If the storms end" makes the trailer epic.

I hope, the Campaign will not be so "We are the NATO and we are the best men on earth" patriotic crap.

But the thing with the real war scenario.

The beginning of the campaign show that NATO is in power, however the situation will turn against NATO.

However, there will be a big reversal of situation by the middle of the campaign, a reversal which I have still never seen in a campaign or mission of arma 3.

The next trailer will say more about this :p

Came here from your MANW entry page to say I really enjoyed your youtube video. It looks like you put lots of effort into it and it really showed.

Good luck in the contest!

Thank you MasterOfApplience! It is very encouraging to have positive returns :)

You can now vote and support to try to win one of three lots available!

1399056609-eagle.jpg

Edited by Anthariel

Price -> Prize. Also some of the wording is a bit awkward.

Nice prizes though.

Right! I just corrected this, thank you.

As I said, my English is really bad, I have someone for translations of the campaign so it should be fine :)

For the prizes, I hesitated to add a Xeon 64GB of RAM dedicated server, but I can add again later. :cool:

Edited by Anthariel

Hey sir this campaign its going to be awesome i really wants to play just imaginet you kill the civilian then you lost intel and get into combat and your team leader dies

Thank you very much! The realism is very important to me, which is why the mission worked with current soldiers in France and Belgium.

Thank you again :)

The team has a new member! :cool:

"Wiki", translator & Developer.

We are also looking for people available to create the English voice, if you're interested, contact us at AntharielContest@Gmail.com.

Edited by Anthariel

Hi everybody!

After quite a long time of development, we're happy to announce you that a showcase mission (which happens to be the very first mission / introduction mission) of the campaign will be released soon.

It will be available in English and French.

This mission will come along with soundtrack which will help you understand the plot better and of course, it will show you what to expect from the campaign.

There is currently no release date but it will be available before 16th of may.

However, we are still working on the voices and we do not want to publish them for this moment.

New screen available.

Edited by Anthariel

Just some of my feedback, overall I'd say not bad.

I played the mission through and thought that it wasn't bad but four times I think I got a pop up saying that a script wasn't found, once right at the beginning, once for something that was "Mecano_player" I think, one that happened just as the pickup runs out of fuel or so (rearrange.sqf or rearrange objects.sqf, something similar) and then once more right at the end.

Also it's a bit odd when the truck suddenly runs out of fuel when before the fuel gauge reads full. What I would recommend is that when the player is in the car enable cinema borders which should cover up the fuel gauge nicely. The other thing is that I think the boat you use to escape should be empty (and you drive off) rather than having a guy just sitting there waiting for you.

Thank you for your feedback Jona33,

I will soon upload a new version of this mission, this should fix all the bugs present.

I also apologize for my late reply, but I work a lot on the campaign and another multiplayer mod with a team that not take me some time.

Anyway, Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it! :D

Also thank you all for your downloads, more than 1200 downloads, it's fantastic! Thank you very much. :)

Spotted : https://twitter.com/KarelMoricky/status/469378678326329344

The second mission is progressing very well, it should be available end of June.

This mission immerses you in the shoes of a soldier of the squad Charlie on Altis, this mission is going twelve hours before the first mission.

Duration: ~40 minutes.

Also available in French and English, dialogs have been redesigned to improve readability during the game, ( French voices available ).

New screenshots :

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/24/1402266106-2.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/24/1402266168-arma3-09-06-2014-00-14-04-487.png

Hi everyone,

First of all, I wanted to apologize for my unwanted absence, however, many personal concerns have impeded me to work as I would have liked on the campaign (Back troubles, lot of work IRL etc …)

Further more, I just realised that the campaign have overpassed the 100 supporters, big thanks to all !

This time off allowed me to think about future of the campaign, I will not say anything for now, you'll see the news in the next mission which will be released in late August!

I would also like to say welcome to our new team member : Kreator !

Have a nice day and thank you again. :)

I would also like to say welcome to our new team member : Kreator !

Thanks bro for the warm welcome, I'll do my best to make this campaign go further and to make it win the MANW contest :):p

Hi devoted supporters,

I’m writing to you just to keep you updated about the following of the campaign … Anthariel is working hard these days to provide you the best experience.

Plot : After escaping with the naval way, he finally managed to get to Agia Marina. Freshly landed, he notices that a large amount of civilian people awaits him on the sea side … Good news or bad news, he’ll discover it soon …

For the most hurried of you, there is some screens :)

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/34/1408377120-arma3-18-08-2014-11-53-06-51.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/34/1408377132-arma3-18-08-2014-17-47-50-85.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/34/1408377134-arma3-18-08-2014-17-48-35-857.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/34/1408377140-arma3-18-08-2014-17-49-25-603.png

Big up #Kreator

Hi pals,

We're proud to announce that today we've found a voice actor for our campaign ... Let's all give a warmth welcome to Almanzo, from Norway.

Welcome aboard :)

Hi pals,

We're proud to announce that today we've found a voice actor for our campaign ... Let's all give a warmth welcome to Almanzo, from Norway.

Welcome aboard :)

Thank you so much Kreator! :D

I'm very happy to be part of the team, I have been given a very warm welcome. Can't wait to see what we can achieve with this! :D

Sign in to follow this