gmwo

Wander Panzer(WAP) MOD for ArmA3

Any plans on tweaking the AI a bit? I'd LOVE to use these in a campaign that I'm making however the AI doesn't seem to stand up vs even just one M2 slammer - they seem to walk straight to their target and try and poke it with their guns instead. PVP though, fun times hehe

I updated!:)

Changelog:

v1.12

- Fixed weapon's sounds.

- Changed some sounds.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

This script seems very useful Savage, although I can't test it right now. Shame it wasn't an addon so that all tanks could use it all the time.

This script seems very useful Savage, although I can't test it right now. Shame it wasn't an addon so that all tanks could use it all the time.

Yea an addon version would be ace!

Does the beam panzer not attack infantry? So far I have only seen it attack any form of vehicle including static weapons.

What I'd like to know is if there is, or will be, a campaign out there that incorporates these mechs into it? I've gotta say, it'd be very interesting to play through if such a campaign were to be made.

Why can't 2 players get into 1 mech? There's no option for the 2nd player to get in, once the first one is in.

Changelog:

v1.13

- Fixed sound of footsteps.

I updated !:)

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

I keep having this issue where the wanver falls half of its body height into the map. Any ideas?

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/701769983443984963/290DA0BD88D601D08189311446959EFC1A73F862/

---------- Post added at 23:19 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

What I'd like to know is if there is, or will be, a campaign out there that incorporates these mechs into it? I've gotta say, it'd be very interesting to play through if such a campaign were to be made.

I am using them in the modified 1.75 version of DUWS. Just PM me if you need help adding them to the buy menu. You can find the classnames in the config.cpp. Line 8. Use the editor to figure out which has what kind of loadout.

I was wondering how I would go about changing the damage and ammo amount.

IIRC you should be able to do this in the config.cpp file. I'm not at home so I can't verify that for several hours.

A side note, if anyone is having problems with your wanzer falling through the map, the current dev build seems to fix that.

Thanks Rallye.

I got it now the weapon caliber actual stats but weapon damage still escapes me. and some other mods use a darn config.bin that I can't seem to open to edit.

Edited by Chevy65

Thanks Rallye.

I got it now the weapon caliber actual stats but weapon damage still escapes me. and some other mods use a darn config.bin that I can't seem to open to edit.

You can convert the bin to the .cpp by using http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=229

Your mileage may vary. Also keep in mind, that ARMA will ignore the .bin file if a .cpp is present.

Rallye do you think if you have time you could look the mod file and see where the ammo damage rating is? I have been trying to contact the creator but haven't heard back.

I updated !:)

Changelog:

v1.14

- Fixed config.

- Changed script of animation in MP.

- Added 2 objects.