gmwo

Wander Panzer(WAP) MOD for ArmA3

The S Kyoujin is a a bit too tiny. IMHO it should be just above half of the normal size, just so one can imagine soldier actually being able to fit in there. Still, I appreciate the thought.

The S Kyoujin is a a bit too tiny. IMHO it should be just above half of the normal size, just so one can imagine soldier actually being able to fit in there. Still, I appreciate the thought.

It's for pygmy races to use ... they have a real comeback in the future !

I´d love to see a real GUNDAM and think it would actually fit in the Mech theme of this mod

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Is there a way or can you make a way to disable/removing the sliding/skating completely for people who doesn't need it?

^ it's not too difficult to swap out existing weapons and add your own (just need to look up the classname for the FFAR).. in the unit's init field in editor:

this addMagazineTurret ["24Rnd_missiles",[0]];
this addWeapon "missiles_DAR";

add more chaff:

this addMagazineTurret ["168Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine",[0]];

for extra fun:

_unit addMagazineTurret ["500Rnd_Cannon_30mm_Plane_CAS_02_F",[0]]; 
_unit addWeapon "Cannon_30mm_Plane_CAS_02_F";

I am having a problem when piloting the newer super-sized Mech. The Frost XXXL; when walking along a coast it just kept stumbling over itself and doing a faceplant. All the other models I have had 0 bugs. Great work! I admire the imagination and ambition that went into this project. I battle squadrons of wipeouts in these things!

Does anyone else's mechs bounce around when they run into rocks and stuff? So far that's the only real bug I've found. Other than that this mod is amazing!

I updated!!:)

Changelog:

v1.10

- Fixed some bug.

- Changed Frost's pattern of color.

- Added joke unit "S Kyojun"(Height is about 2 meters like a human.S Kyojun have a HMG only.

Thank you!

I like these mini WAPs. Makes good companion in battlefield.

:coop:

Thats it! Make the mini wanzers into drones! Now that would make things interesting if you would combine them with Unmanned Cargo & Support Vehicle to carry them around.

Edited by Taro8

I updated!:)

Changelog:

v1.11

- Added Kyojun's new joke weapon "BEAM-RIFLE"

This weapon is NATO's prototype weapon for oppose CSAT's G Frost.

- adjusted G Frost's weapons

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

This may be a stupid question, or been answered. Why are some units called "joke" units?

Great addon , althought I don't know anything about what wander panzers are supposed to be... is there any way to disable JSRS sounds mod when playing with them? because I really love that sound mode but it doesn't work that well with these mechs.... sry for my bad english :(

Edit: sry, I just deleted some files (JSRS) and got what I wanted :) , no really need to answer this comment..

Edited by ZomboV

I updated!:)

Changelog:

v1.11

- Added Kyojun's new joke weapon "BEAM-RIFLE"

This weapon is NATO's prototype weapon for oppose CSAT's G Frost.

- adjusted G Frost's weapons

Thanks for the update, gmwo.

Very destructive weapon. I think the beam rifle would benefit from a shortened reload time.

Great work, thanks for this update gmwo !

Whats the Wap with the rocket pods on his shoulders?

Also some ideas, I'd like to see something like in the above video but instead of a 1 shot laser beam gun, you would have something like a minigun but the rounds would be the lasers.

Another idea would be to have almost the same but not a minigun but a regular gun that shoots laser rounds.

Another idea would be to have like a artillery blast round like that of a motar, and that of an he art round shot from a scorcher i dont recall the round cal sorry.

Lastly another idea is to have a type of mortar cannon mounted on the Wap's back and when you go to use it it would raise up to his shoulder,

then the wap would take like a stance to support the recoil.

Played with Arma 3's ParticleEffects and got this landing thrusters thingy working on the Wander Panzer.

Thought it would match the parachutes of the epic armour drop script.

Why scroll through an action menu when you could just say: Drop bipedal support! ... easier this way. :)