silola

DAC V3.1 (Dynamic-AI-Creator) released

I think the Link to the Github should be in the opening post, since SavageCDN is aiming to a Complete Editing resource for the DAC to make it easier and faster to use DAC with Mod-Units :)

MfG SYSTEM

I think the Link to the Github should be in the opening post, since SavageCDN is aiming to a Complete Editing resource for the DAC to make it easier and faster to use DAC with Mod-Units :)

MfG SYSTEM

Ok, done :)

MfG Silola

---------- Post added at 04:59 ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 ----------

Has the script version been tested on dedi?

Of course yes !

Silola

Thank you very much for the release!

I'm using the script version and trying to lock vehicles spawned with DAC for the players.

I've found that adding ["_vehc lock true"] to DAC_Config_Events.sqf should do the trick, but it isn't working here, I can still enter them.

Tried putting it in _Events_Unit_V _Events_Unit_T and _Events_Vehicle for the relative case.

Would be great if I could for example lock armour spawned with DAC but leave technicals and trucks unlocked.

Any tips?

Thanks!

I'm using the script version and trying to lock vehicles spawned with DAC for the players.

I've found that adding ["_vehc lock true"] to DAC_Config_Events.sqf should do the trick, but it isn't working here, I can still enter them.

Tried putting it in _Events_Unit_V _Events_Unit_T and _Events_Vehicle for the relative case.

Thanks!

Try using:

"_x lock true"

instead make sure you keep the quotes as it has to be a string

Try using:

"_x lock true"

instead make sure you keep the quotes as it has to be a string

Didn't work unfortunately. Am I putting it in the wrong place? Still trying in DAC_Config_Events.sqf

I think it should go under:

_Events_Vehicle =	[
				["_vehc lock true"],
				[],
				[]
		        ];

Perhaps the 1st array is wheeled, 2nd is tracked, 3rd is heli?

To be honest I've never tried this myself.. I know it does work on vehicles spawned as camp statics in DAC_Config_Camps.sqf

Also did you adjust your DAC init line in the trigger? I think the bolded "1" is required (assuming you are using case 1 in the events file)

fun = ["z1", [1,0,1],[],[2,1,20,5],[4,2,40,8],[],[1,1,1,1]] spawn DAC_Zone

Perfect, that's exactly it. I also forgot to add the case in the init.

Thank you very much.

It is possible to use this with other terrains such as those coming from the Arma 3 map pack?

Thanks.

I have yet to find a terrain that does NOT work with DAC... so you should be OK

I have yet to find a terrain that does NOT work with DAC... so you should be OK

Ok, thank you so much!

I seem to have AI spawn in enemy zones every now and then, it's random... I use "Enemy Contact" as a base setup, the weird thing is it also happened in A2! either some blufor units would spawn in opfor zone and visa versa, it's no real issue and the zones work as per normal, just curious if it happens to anyone else.

No other mods or scripts.

I seem to have AI spawn in enemy zones every now and then, it's random... I use "Enemy Contact" as a base setup, the weird thing is it also happened in A2! either some blufor units would spawn in opfor zone and visa versa, it's no real issue and the zones work as per normal, just curious if it happens to anyone else.

Never happened to me.

Never seen this in the tons of DAC setups of created.

What is the Map in the first picture on the First Post?

I seem to have AI spawn in enemy zones every now and then, it's random...
can confirm this....but only with zones in bad positions, low waypoints/spawnpositions,zone too small etc..

@T-800a Thankyou.

Seems something about the backpack class names has changed since Kart DLC update. Now all of the DAC zone infantry that spawn do not have backpacks.

Quick question: When you setup a zone and specify for example 25 waypoints that each group gets assigned. What happens once they reach the last waypoint? Do they just cycle back to the first waypoint OR do they get a whole new set of 25 waypoints?

Kind request here too... can you block Karts or give an option for that pls?

Kind request here too... can you block Karts or give an option for that pls?

I don't think you have to worry about Karts with DAC. DAC units are configured in the units config and unless you've actually added them they won't show up. I haven't seen them in my missions.