Sign in to follow this  
Butcher_ak

Looking for a Model Maker to join our Project Team

We are looking for a Model Make to join our Project Team or outsource some work for us. Unfortunately our model maker passed away this month at the age of 35. We are looking for someone to fill his shoes. If you have moderate to expert level experience and you are interested in joining our JTAC Project Team for the Contest , Please email me at RiverRockagecny@yahoo.com or hop on our Team Speak at: speak2.sealz.com and ask for Loki or Butcher. If you have any portfolios that would be awesome to see before making our pick.

V/r

Thanks for your time,

Might help if you say what exactly you want to. some people are better than others at certain things. ie weapons, vehicles, building, props.

Looking for Vehicles, some Special Props and modifying some Configs.

I could probably do some of the Special Props. I mainly do custom weapons for fun, Can't do vehicles(although haven't really tried though). I'll email a few images of the weapons I have done.

EDIT: I can't send them I keep getting an error with your email

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

RiverRockagecny@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain yahoo.com by mta5.am0.yahoodns.net. [98.138.112.33].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (riverrockagecny@yahoo.com) [0] - mta1192.mail.ne1.yahoo.com"

So now I made an Imgur!

http://imgur.com/a/YgmMQ

Edited by zachgibson22

Hey can you Hop on our Team Speak? our TS IP: speak2.sealz.com no password

---------- Post added at 06:23 ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 ----------

Not sure why my Email is not working because I use it everyday.. riverrockagency@yahoo.com

The n and c are reversed in his email