Sign in to follow this  
BL1P

Is it possible Remove the autopilot and autolanding via Script

Is it possible Remove the autopilot and autolanding via Script so as to have it removed from players contextual options in a multiplayer game.

If not is it possible to do so with a server side mod ?

Also while I am at it is it possible to make the open backpack not appear on screen but remain in contextual mouse scroll options ? without using client side mods.

Damn page 2 guess nobody knows.

any devs want to take a chance at an answer ?

I'm probably pointing out the obvious, but did you see who replied to the post you linked?:)

I'd like to know this aswell, cancelling the landing routine mid flight might lead to bad surprises (players hitting the landing auto pilot, rushing to the fridge to grab a drink and return to a crashed plane comes to my mind).

This should be an in game command and/or depend on difficulty setting (disable landing autopilot when difficulty is veteran or above).

[/color]The only thing I can think of is going into cfgWorlds and deleting/zeroing the ILS classes.

But, this would f-up any AI pilots and also would need to be client side.

But if you absolutely must have it, then it's the only thing I can think of that might work atm.

EDit didn't see linky at first.

Yes thanks for the link :)

I was hoping something might have changed in 3 years with the move from ArmaII to ArmaIII in regards the autolanding and autohover and the need to use a mod.

if its possible with just a server side mod that's cool if it has to be a client side and server side thats not so cool from my point of view.

In mission script is the best result for me but it seems that Removing the addactions like autolanding , autohover , openbackpack just isn't posible :(

Yes thanks for the link :)

I was hoping something might have changed in 3 years with the move from ArmaII to ArmaIII in regards the autolanding and autohover and the need to use a mod.

if its possible with just a server side mod that's cool if it has to be a client side and server side thats not so cool from my point of view.

In mission script is the best result for me but it seems that Removing the addactions like autolanding , autohover , openbackpack just isn't posible :(

Well as many others have said, you cannot remove an action via script that has been placed there on default unless you make a mod.

and @Grumpy Old Man that's pretty funny, I didn't even check who was in the thread.