Sign in to follow this  
CMajor28

Merging Missions

Okay so when you merge missions, is there a way that nothing on one mission doesn't show up until you give a script command?

Merge mission SQM files only means merging what you placed down in the editor ie units, objects, triggers markers ect not scripts. You need to add the folders into the main folder and add what ever you need into other files to make your mission work using both missions. What do you mean by nothing showing up until a script command is giving, I am not following you here. Just because you merge mission SQM's that does not mean SQF/FSM ect will be called into the mission until you or what triggers them.

Okay so...I have one mission that basically has a part 2. It would literally take days of scripting to script the second part of the mission with the first part. So, I was thinking I would do one mission, then there would be some trigger and/or scripting command that automatically switched to the other mission or loaded in everything from that mission. Another possible way this problem could be solved is on the description.ext for campaigns, could I have a template that has 2 missions.