Sign in to follow this  
scottmillerukctrg

If you are with the military/police or know anyone who is

Since the USA is made of so many states I do not see how the federal government could set up police state.

Since the USA is made of so many states I do not see how the federal government could set up police state.

I dunno about the video, but as far as how they could do it, it's already being done. Did you know that every federal agency including the United States Postal Service is buying ammunition? That the TSA now has armed squads that rove around cities. The top 3 people in charge of our nuclear arsenal were removed (for fairly outrageous reasons that just sound fake), the people who turn the keys were replaced, officers in the military are being asked if they would fire on US citizens, all the AH-64s belonging to the National Guard were transferred to Active Duty control and the Guard was given Blackhawks in their place. You've got the BLM out with assault rifles and snipers and carrying M4s. Shit is going to hell man. I'm not a nutter that says Obama is behind it, nor Bush, nor any specific president, but it's been heading downhill for a long time.

Oh, another emotionally manipulative and hyperbolic "documentary", is it? Asking us to "wake up"?

Ruddy hell.

nah just some pretty extensive, well referenced investigative journalism, intelligently done. the kind of intelligence arma players might appreciate. sources in these books include a lot of guys from CIA, JSOC, SEAL, Ranger, USMC, FBI, senate, congress, DOD and also al shabab, yemeni govt, kenyan and somali govts, etc etc - not what you fear at all. but then you don't need to read it bud, just move along.

Oh, another emotionally manipulative and hyperbolic "documentary", is it? Asking us to "wake up"?

Ruddy hell.

Well why don't u just watch it and decide for yourself? In any case the book of Jeremy Scahill is worth a read.

@ Darhorse 1-6

I'm not a nutter that says Obama is behind it, nor Bush, nor any specific president, but it's been heading downhill for a long time.

So everyone who sees things as they actual are . . . is deemed a "nutter"? Wow. I must be a "nutter" than . . . or better I would be considered a terrorist because I can't agree with US foreign policy:)

I've learned one thing in my life . . . never trust anything your government is telling you. And yeah in any case you are right about one thing . . . the transforming of the US into a police state has been planned a long time ago. Neocons ideology comes straight from Ex Nazis like Leo Strauss. Since the US imported quite a lot of former Nazi's after WW II in the US it's not really surprising to me what is happening.

The militarization of the American police are the first sign that they are preparing for a huge social unrest to come and now you know also why they are purchasing such a huge quantity of ammunition.

cheers

Well why don't u just watch it and decide for yourself? In any case the book of Jeremy Scahill is worth a read.

@ Darhorse 1-6

So everyone who sees things as they actual are . . . is deemed a "nutter"? Wow. I must be a "nutter" than . . . or better I would be considered a terrorist because I can't agree with US foreign policy:)

I've learned one thing in my life . . . never trust anything your government is telling you. And yeah in any case you are right about one thing . . . the transforming of the US into a police state has been planned a long time ago. Neocons ideology comes straight from Ex Nazis like Leo Strauss. Since the US imported quite a lot of former Nazi's after WW II in the US it's not really surprising to me what is happening.

The militarization of the American police are the first sign that they are preparing for a huge social unrest to come and now you know also why they are purchasing such a huge quantity of ammunition.

cheers

Yeah if you read up on neo conservatism (Bush and friends) then you realize that it has little to do with actual conservatism and is a lot scarier

Yeah if you read up on neo conservatism (Bush and friends) then you realize that it has little to do with actual conservatism and is a lot scarier

Hi Tonci

Sadly most people can't be bothered to read the ideology which is behind the Neocons, because the moment they do they would realize that it's coming straight from fascism and from nowhere else.

wait til it's ALL private man - that's what's comin next... so your police and local council officers will be moved about by faceless bureaucrats plugging holes in contract quotas. they have the prisons, schools and some hospitals in the UK, and are gradually grabbing up all the major institutions, agencies and functions of govt. one day we will all work for serco, or halliburton. "mark my words!" *shuffles back under trash heap* lol

i'm actually starting the blackwater book tonight - gonna be an interesting read...

wait til it's ALL private man - that's what's comin next... so your police and local council officers will be moved about by faceless bureaucrats plugging holes in contract quotas. they have the prisons, schools and some hospitals in the UK, and are gradually grabbing up all the major institutions, agencies and functions of govt. one day we will all work for serco, or halliburton. "mark my words!" *shuffles back under trash heap* lol

i'm actually starting the blackwater book tonight - gonna be an interesting read...

Well it's all about privatization. That's the final goal. IMF -Worldbank - Bank of America and some other Institutions have created a perfect system how to loot other countries resources throughout privatization.

I saw a couple of interviews with Jeremy Scahill. I wish there were more journalists like him and I'm afraid he's going to end up badly if he's stepping on the wrong toes.

i'm actually starting the blackwater book tonight

It's going to be a mind boggling experience I can assure you that.

Sorry for the off topic.

I dunno about the video, but as far as how they could do it, it's already being done. Did you know that every federal agency including the United States Postal Service is buying ammunition? That the TSA now has armed squads that rove around cities. The top 3 people in charge of our nuclear arsenal were removed (for fairly outrageous reasons that just sound fake), the people who turn the keys were replaced, officers in the military are being asked if they would fire on US citizens, all the AH-64s belonging to the National Guard were transferred to Active Duty control and the Guard was given Blackhawks in their place. You've got the BLM out with assault rifles and snipers and carrying M4s. Shit is going to hell man. I'm not a nutter that says Obama is behind it, nor Bush, nor any specific president, but it's been heading downhill for a long time.

Source? Why would the Postal Service which is bankrupt be buying ammunition? To finally get funding from congress? And TSA "roving the cities..?" WhereWhatHow...C'mon man.

As for firing on citizens, I don't doubt that when you have armed militias threatening Law Enforcement and refusing to pay their fees for using Gov't land for cattle. Alot of militias can't wait for a flashpoint to fight with US forces so I'd ask that question as well.

BLM obviously needed that firepower as the citizens had snipers also. Sorry, don't be a welfare queen and BLM will leave you alone.

First off,i am not a american,but ive been hearing,reading and seeing your coutry becoming one crazy police state for a long time, and you may or may not agree with bundy, or the militia that came to protect their rights not bundy's, why was there a 50 by 50 feet first amandment zone? isnt free speech a right to be practiced every where?

Postal service, a federal agency that haves its own police and swat, why? to get money for stuff they dont need. and its not only them, every agency got those, police units,swat,bearcats and mraps,choppers etc.

why get so many ppl attacked and or killed by police every year? why they go shoot ppl's dogs when they bust into houses, somethimes the wrong one?

Read about a no-knock raid at 5.30am in Texas yesterday that went wrong,ending up in the death off one officer and 2-3 others wounded, insted off knocking and telling them its the police,they just started to bust down the door and knock in a window to get in,and suprise they got fired upon.

and the list go's on and on, its freeking incredible.

Frog you believe in the constitution right? you a gun lover or you think the second amendment is a waste off paper? you liked to be touched and groped when you use a plane, you love to pay taxes that are used to waste on all sorts off crap ,like supporting wars and uprisings abroad, and letting your fellow country man die in oversees lands,for a war only hallyburton and blackwater profits from(to name a few,couple oil company's 2)?

plenty more,but i will keep it to this for now! dont believe me, but do some research,read some books and papers,check out some alternitive media insted of you know what media.

(sorry for some grammar mistakes)

Source? Why would the Postal Service which is bankrupt be buying ammunition? To finally get funding from congress? And TSA "roving the cities..?" WhereWhatHow...C'mon man.

As for firing on citizens, I don't doubt that when you have armed militias threatening Law Enforcement and refusing to pay their fees for using Gov't land for cattle. Alot of militias can't wait for a flashpoint to fight with US forces so I'd ask that question as well.

BLM obviously needed that firepower as the citizens had snipers also. Sorry, don't be a welfare queen and BLM will leave you alone.

Uh... I'm not bullshitting you here. Do you want the official US government website page where the USPS document soliciting ammunition is? https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=bc222ffef75536f044a0e0353788683b&tab=core&tabmode=list&print_preview=1

There's the EPA SWAT teams http://www.alaskadispatch.com/print/article/20130903/gold-miners-near-chicken-cry-foul-over-heavy-handed-epa-raids

The TSA VIPR squads http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/06/us/tsa-expands-duties-beyond-airport-security.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"The VIPR teams detain and search travelers at railroad stations, bus stations, ferries, car tunnels, ports, subways, truck weigh stations, rest areas, and special events." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visible_Intermodal_Prevention_and_Response_team

etc. etc. etc.

Random paranoid propaganda.

If I felt that the average citizens rights were at stake then I would defend them but that is FAR FAR FAR from the case.