United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Hello everyone,

In view pictures, beautiful fullerpj work, hate to take control of all aircraft. Thank you to you and the entire community Arma allowing us to have such quality mods. Rest Bis improve and optimize the Multiplayer.

Regards, =]FF[Walt71

Very nice Addon !! :)

you guys going to town with you mods nice to see that some of you work together so nicely

New picture of the KC-130 refueling the first helicopter addon HH-60 pavehawk

<a  href=ads.png' alt='ads.png'>

You want to make some improvement in the F-35's panel?

You want to make some improvement in the F-35's panel?

It will be improved but fighters aren't that big a priority right now

Hey fullerpj,

Will AI be able to fly refueling racetracks? Or even auto refuel from the tanker? A dream perhaps?

Hey fullerpj,

Will AI be able to fly refueling racetracks? Or even auto refuel from the tanker? A dream perhaps?

I dont really understand the question. are you asking if AI themselves will be able to fly to the tanker to refuel without player guidance?

I dont really understand the question. are you asking if AI themselves will be able to fly to the tanker to refuel without player guidance?

He's asking if the AI tanker planes will do refuel patterns IE they do an orbit fit for player to refuel at.

I think he's asking both. AI orbit flight patterns to support player refueling, and if AI can fly up to the tanker and refuel.

I haven't tested the tanker yet fuller, will it have flight speeds that will allow fuel probe equipped helos to approach and maintain speed? (I would have to pitch the rotors a lot to keep up with a jet, and could possibly not look right with the rotors slicing through the refuel hose)

Edited by WarLord554

Right now no they don't orbit a specific area..the kc135 would be a lot higher in the sky then the kc130 so I don't know how this would be simulated. No AI won't be able to fly up to it and refuel. The tanker that is currently out right now does not have the modified script by dezkit so save your tests for when 0.2 comes out. Yes the AI will fly at a low enough speed to allow for a player to connect to a AI controlled refueler. You won't have to do much work once you get it in your in until you cut the refueling manually or you complete refueling..eventually I would like to put in mistakes as in like you said cutting the hose or something along that line for kicks as on the tested helicopter the rotors are still running as in real life..will make a video and post later showing this..I hope I answers your questions correctly.

Right now no they don't orbit a specific area..the kc135 would be a lot higher in the sky then the kc130 so I don't know how this would be simulated. No AI won't be able to fly up to it and refuel. The tanker that is currently out right now does not have the modified script by dezkit so save your tests for when 0.2 comes out. Yes the AI will fly at a low enough speed to allow for a player to connect to a AI controlled refueler. You won't have to do much work once you get it in your in until you cut the refueling manually or you complete refueling..eventually I would like to put in mistakes as in like you said cutting the hose or something along that line for kicks as on the tested helicopter the rotors are still running as in real life..will make a video and post later showing this..I hope I answers your questions correctly.

I hope youll still include the KC-135 in the final version. Otherwise, we have no way of refueling the bigger aircrafts.

<a  href=2014-05-13_00001.jpg' alt='2014-05-13_00

Introducing the E3 AWACS. It will not be in the V0.2 update but a script is in the works to give it its radar function. The radome does spin though. As of today all the planes in this mod have been integrated for refueling with the KC-135. Dezkits F15 and G4 Tornado also works with the aircraft as well as the KC-130. Ati HH-60 as seen in the picture is the first rotary wing to be used and was a successful test. Shockley is now working on the B1 textures and should be done soon. Peral is hard at work with the new C-17 as well as the Airfield Logistics that tie into our mod to give a brand new life to the Air Force mod. I would like to thank everyone who gave there time and effort to get the mod to this point. I hope the community loves the United States Airforce mod and can look forward to its future aircraft and plans.

Nicely done. You guys have a really solid mod in the works. One that will be vital to the Arma community. You guys, deserve a tall beer :)

How about one of these would not be bad either, and even to copy some of the ideas, like a screen in the cockpit of the pilot pro ac-130 too.

How about one of these would not be bad either, and even to copy some of the ideas, like a screen in the cockpit of the pilot pro ac-130 too.

I like this, i really do idk if im going to do it ill discuss it with the guys and see what they say.

is peral's A10 gone be part of the usaf mod or is it still its one mod ? just asking