SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

- Has the C-5's tendency to instantly explode from less-than-perfect takeoffs/landings been fixed in v0.2?

I guess that depends on your definition of a "less-than-perfect takeoff/landing" :p

A few questions:

- Has the C-5's tendency to instantly explode from less-than-perfect takeoffs/landings been fixed in v0.2?

- Is Peral's C-17 separate from the one released by randomslap & mukcep? Is reverse-thrust possible in A3?

- Is the F-16 the same model HAFM uses? Could we see a Thunderbirds skin? :)

Also I recommend a "group photo" of the planes for Armaholic's thumbnail so people can see it's not just an AC-130 mod.

Have not run into that C-5 explosion but we have redone the takeoff and landings aspect if you run into it in v0.2 please inform us

Pearl's C-17 is completely different from both of those. And im not sure if reverse thrust is in

The F-16 is Myke and Footmunch's F16 from arma 2 if there using it its the same thing.

agreed on the group photo

I know it sucks but you have to confirm what will come in version 0.2?

I know it sucks but you have to confirm what will come in version 0.2?

He listed it at least 2 times already... Try going back a few pages before asking and pay attention next time.

how are you guys making out hope the testing and all the other stuff you guys working on going well

There's going to be a delay..having some little tech issues

Last min problems..but rest assured it's being taken care of

man that suck

Mods man... mods. Fuller has isn't getting paid for his work, he has to develop around his own schedule. Don't worry, it'll be here at some pont ;)

Mods man... mods. Fuller has isn't getting paid for his work, he has to develop around his own schedule. Don't worry, it'll be here at some pont ;)

i know there dont get paid just saying try to do something and then something all ways comes up to set you back not trying to push or any thing

Hey guys, isn't the ac-130 supposed to have one targeting camera for all weapons manned by a WSO instead of one for each? And if so, shouldn't it have auto-zeroing?

I see there's a TGP camera mounted on the left side of the fuselage on the landing gear bay.

One suggestion that would make this aircraft much more awesome would be to have the ability to set the radius of the orbit, cause 1km feels dangerous and restricts you to fly at 1050m AGL in order to be able to target the center of the orbit.

EDIT: another thing that would be awesome is having a laser designator and WP rounds, imagine JAAT missions with that...

EDIT2: the weapon damages are odd, the 105mm does little to no damage to a T-100 but the 25mm absolutely wrecks it, the 40 mm is halfway of damage.

Edited by geraldbolso1899

Just teasers :)

F35 Variants

F35A

2014-05-31_00005_zpsd50804c6.jpg

F35B

2014-05-31_00004_zpsbd8acb2b.jpg

F35C

2014-05-31_00003_zpsba1a0899.jpg

NOTE

These planes will be released on V.04 so be excited!

The models of these planes are no longer a X35 model and I have made it more circular so it now looks like actual F35s. New textures will be provided by shockley in the future.

Edited by randomslap

Looking good. I surely hope we will see a version with internal weapon bays also