SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

my wife says that "you check that damn thread so often, i'm scared when that guy drops his mod you'll be locked up in that office for months!" ---- and I said "yeah B*%ch,,, that's right." your a homewrecker fuller___and I ♥ you for it, hahaha

LMFAO I repair homes for a fee

me this week in this thread

http://goinglikesixty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/jackhammerf5.gif (104 kB)

Stupid forum do not support gifs...

Fuller, A-10 will be the same as Peral's version, but without interactive cockpit? Will it have MFD for weapon selecting? Not asking for full DSMS o f course, just something close to vanilla A3 Thunderbolt

Edited by rlex

Is there any way you could make the MH-53J Pave Low for the AFSOC units to operate in like the HH-60 you have in the mod? :)

Is there any way you could make the MH-53J Pave Low for the AFSOC units to operate in like the HH-60 you have in the mod? :)

The Air Force retired it in 2008, therefore it will likely not be produced, along with other aircraft retired before 2035.

The Air Force retired it in 2008, therefore it will likely not be produced, along with other aircraft retired before 2035.

Oh, I did not know that they retired it. But it would be cool if we could still fly it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ri6d70wl0fm9rqw/USAF_WeaponsRC23.7z?dl=0

RC23

- Added Marksman DLC changes to the weaponset

- Weapons with deployed bipods rest as normal when using the bipod function (enabled for those specific weapons).

- M24 integral bipod intentionally removed for use with the Marksman DLC.

- RVMATs applied to weapons.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ri6d70wl0fm9rqw/USAF_WeaponsRC23.7z?dl=0

RC23

- Added Marksman DLC changes to the weaponset

- Weapons with deployed bipods rest as normal when using the bipod function (enabled for those specific weapons).

- M24 integral bipod intentionally removed for use with the Marksman DLC.

- RVMATs applied to weapons.

Wrong thread?

His weapons are the ones all the USAF Units carry..He's part of this mod team.

Ah. Thought Eric posted part of his weapon mods. Pardon me, then.

Yah so... right thread :D

WOW...I am following this project for a long time and also enjoyed for sure the previous versions :) But the upcoming Version will totally thrill. Thanks to the whole team, fantastic project and much more fantastic work. You Guys brought me already back to Arma III after a long pause. Thanks for this.

B2 and E3 Sentry look really good, I am continuing pressing F5 :D

Freaking out!

Keep up with the good work;)

Respect for modders!:bounce :yay:

Alright guys this Thursday will be the official launch date for the new and improved USAF Mod. It will give me some time to type a changelog, update. Just 2 days shy of the USAF MOD 1 year birthday but i wont be like that and keep yall from the goods :) see you then

nice cant wait to day new update for rhs and in 4 days the USAF mod this week start out damn good

Awesome ! I occasionally check in on this great mods progress and see that you just updated today with news of a big update to this mod. Music to my ears. Cant wait, and appreciate the hard work and passion you have put into this project.

Alright guys this Thursday will be the official launch date for the new and improved USAF Mod. It will give me some time to type a changelog, update. Just 2 days shy of the USAF MOD 1 year birthday but i wont be like that and keep yall from the goods :) see you then

This is great news fuller!!! This is already one hell of a week and we're just a few hours into it!!! :icon_w00t:

It's finally all unfolding! this is gonna be an awesome release :)

Not to be thick or anything, but could I ask what we are getting on Thursday, in terms of content?

Thanks for all the hard work, everything looks damn good, by the way. I can't wait to see how it flies1

Not to be thick or anything, but could I ask what we are getting on Thursday, in terms of content?

Thanks for all the hard work, everything looks damn good, by the way. I can't wait to see how it flies1

Not to speak for fuller but i believe in a previous post he said he MAY be putting together a big change log list, which i am sure with the size of the mod and features probably takes a good bit to write up. So yeah i am sure we will get something along those lines. Looking forward to the change log myself.

Everything you will be getting everything that i have advertisied

The pack aslo includes a secret X-wing and a Tie fighter.