SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

USAF, RHS, Marksmen DLC, ACE3... this is going to be great month for ArmA community.

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 ----------

I know most people here for fighter stuff, but Fuller, can you show some transport / logistics stuff?

I think hes done it all

Pavehawlk

MV22

C-130

C5

Air to air refuling plane

Some pages back theres a picture of a AWACS plane pic back a few pages

I think hes done it all

Pavehawlk

MV22

C-130

C5

Air to air refuling plane

Some pages back theres a picture of a AWACS plane pic back a few pages

I love correcting people so don't get mad here... It's CV-22 XD

Hi all, loving this mod!

I'm having an issue with the AC-130, when I put it in autopilot it just stays level and doesn't bank to the left to allow a better shot for the gunner positions. Is this supposed to happen?

Also if I turn the autopilot off and on several times over the course of a mission it gets faster and faster each time until it's just whizzing around the track at like 3000 km/h.

Anyone know what's going on here?

Hi all, loving this mod!

I'm having an issue with the AC-130, when I put it in autopilot it just stays level and doesn't bank to the left to allow a better shot for the gunner positions. Is this supposed to happen?

Also if I turn the autopilot off and on several times over the course of a mission it gets faster and faster each time until it's just whizzing around the track at like 3000 km/h.

Anyone know what's going on here?

an update by BI messed the script up..it is unusable and we have abandoned it. We have a new and better one in place

---------- Post added at 04:34 ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 ----------

Fantastic! OMG I AM JUST GOIN SPAZ BOUT THIS MOAB DROP! oh yeah btw are you using GLT Missilebox for that or will you include the MOAB in the mod? Oh yeah, shouldnt you make the MOAB to be used from the normal C-130?

we have our own missilebox :) and no i wanted the shadow to drop it so its not just a refuler

---------- Post added at 04:35 ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 ----------

Just one question. Does any of the aircraft have included parajump script? Like the C17 or the C130? If not, do you have any recommended script you would use for those aircraft?

The C17 has a parajump and halo script on it. Nothing fancy but its there

an update by BI messed the script up..it is unusable and we have abandoned it. We have a new and better one in place

we have our own missilebox :) and no i wanted the shadow to drop it so its not just a refuler

That seems fair :)

---------- Post added at 05:31 ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 ----------

This may sound really stupid, but will that missilebox be included in the pack?

Just to make sure: service menu for planes will work with ammo trucks, or we need to use missileboxes?

That seems fair :)

---------- Post added at 05:31 ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 ----------

This may sound really stupid, but will that missilebox be included in the pack?

Naw I'm not giving it to you..of course its included lol

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

Just to make sure: service menu for planes will work with ammo trucks, or we need to use missileboxes?

Ammo trucks and overhangs the same way johns f18 works

Naw I'm not giving it to you..of course its included lol

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

Ammo trucks and overhangs the same way johns f18 works

Aw! don't be mean :D

Hey mate! This mod is fcking awesome :D Its the best Air pack ive ever seen.... Ive got 1 question . We need to ask you if we want to use the mod on our private server , right?

Edited by Fr3akyGamesHD

Hey mate! This mod is fcking awesome :D Its the best Air pack ive ever seen.... Ive got 1 question . We need to ask you if we want to use the mod on our private server , right?

check this out from the first post:

END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT:

DISCLAIMER

You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only.

You may not use this add-on (nor any of its parts) in any other add-on or mod (not even partially) nor redistribute or

mirror it without Fullerpj and Peral's prior permission and agreement.

This add-on is released under

Creative Commons License

Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af344/Fullerpj/USERLICENCEAGREEMENT_zpsc51c8027.jpg

;)

Hey, We are trying to get the MQ-9 working on our modded server but we cannot figure out how to work it, we can't find any pilot seats or anything and we also can't access it with a UAV terminal. If anyone can tell me how to operate it, it would be greatly appreciated :).

Hey, We are trying to get the MQ-9 working on our modded server but we cannot figure out how to work it, we can't find any pilot seats or anything and we also can't access it with a UAV terminal. If anyone can tell me how to operate it, it would be greatly appreciated :).

i can access the reaper via UAV terminal..you are probably spawning it under empty where you need to spawn it under BLUFOR. Works the same as the regular drone as far as accessing it. There are no pilot seats hence is why its a drone lol sorry i had to..

He is probably picking wrong UAV terminal if he use "whole" arsenal. There is IND, NATO and OPFOR terminals, and they are not compatible.

Drone should also be spawned with "crew" to work, at least for me, i'm doing it with following code:

_vehic = "USAF_RQ4A" createVehicle _spawnPos; createVehicleCrew _vehic;

If you spawning it in editor, then just disregard that code.

both MQ-9 and RQ-1 works awesome for me, except they doesn't have countermeasures which makes it basically useless against AI with AA titans...

Hi there.

I'm using the C-130J, cargo version.

How can I get a crate already in cargo in editor / at the beginning of mission?

I tried attachto, but didn't work...

thanks

just for you guys info.. the C17 that will now be included in this mod.. it has a parachute script which is very buggy (so you can drop tanks for example).. sometimes, you cannot get into a dropped vehicle. we managed to find out, that this happens, when the pilot is releasing the cargo. if you have a loadmaster with you (basically, someone who sits in the back), it works. Just use this guy to release cargo and NOT the pilots.

just for you guys info.. the C17 that will now be included in this mod.. it has a parachute script which is very buggy (so you can drop tanks for example).. sometimes, you cannot get into a dropped vehicle. we managed to find out, that this happens, when the pilot is releasing the cargo. if you have a loadmaster with you (basically, someone who sits in the back), it works. Just use this guy to release cargo and NOT the pilots.

That script has been since retired..thanks

95% done all that is left is MFDs and the user function portion of the service menu where you can choose your own weapons instead of predetermined.

Hi there.

I'm using the C-130J, cargo version.

How can I get a crate already in cargo in editor / at the beginning of mission?

I tried attachto, but didn't work...

thanks

Hey wiki,

All the cargo aircraft (C5,C17,C130) all have a new cargo script (well functions).

When this gets released all you will need to do is use the function appropriate for each vehicle.

//for cargo use
null = [C130,Cargo] spawn USAF_C130_fnc_forceLoadCargo;
//for Transport use (the 3rd param is only available on the C130 function) 
null = [C130,Cargo,4.5] spawn USAF_C130_fnc_forceLoadCargo;

where C130 is you would replace it with your vehicle name and also inside the function to the appropriate aircraft. (Lala_C5_fnc_forceLoadCargo, Lala_C17_fnc_forceLoadCargo)

Here is a past live stream of how it currently works, its been slightly modified. (no longer can you unload a vehicle when there is something at the unload point, also no more choppers (although the forceLoadCargo function will actually allow anything (even if it can't fit in the cargo space))

Has the HH-60 had anything done to it?

Edited by OfficerAMR

HI love your mod good job !

Is it possible that you can make a mod just with the drones in them ? Or even only the global hawk ?

Love the global hawk but want to keep the mod pack i use small :)

They already stated that mod will be released in separate packs. Even in current state you can remove everything but drones and play.