SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

it would be great, if all of those airplanes could also be released as a single stand alone version. for modpackages where you only need one of those aircraft (in our case, the C17), its bad if other aircraft keep the mod size big.. have to use the older C17 for now

it would be great, if all of those airplanes could also be released as a single stand alone version. for modpackages where you only need one of those aircraft (in our case, the C17), its bad if other aircraft keep the mod size big.. have to use the older C17 for now

in current released version you can remove unneeded planes. That's how i use it ATM - removed buggy AC-130 for now and everything works.

Here are some pics of whats to come. As you can see the B2 texture has been fixed and looks more sexy. There is also a new bomb added to the it. I took the pictures in window mode thats why there not to detailed. More to come

2015-03-22_00001.jpg

2015-03-20_00002.jpg

2015-03-20_00001.jpg

2015-03-23_00001.jpg

2015-03-20_00003.jpg

For our final release (with all of the aircrafts out of "WIP"), we will distribute the mod in multiple zip files. These zip files will represent categories ("required", "cargo", "fighters", "units", etc). I hope this will make this easier to download specific aircrafts that you guys desire.

My face fell off. Can someone fix it? lookin GOOD fuller! B-2 is awesome, A-10 looks authentic and the E-3 is lookin neato. I've got some questions though. Is the gonna really be any good thing to use with the E-3 Sentry? E.g Reconnaissance, Advantages and stuff like that? and with the B-2 about the loadouts with the nuclear bombs will there be an option on the loadout menu to disable the GPS INS system, or will we just use it without the GPS INS system? thats all I got for this comment. 3 CHEERS FOR THE USAF TEAM! P.S I'd love to see the LRASM (Long-Range Anti-Ship Missile)

in this pack

Edited by PlasmaWerewolf

Any screenies of the fighters?

Will have some tomm

---------- Post added at 08:01 ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 ----------

My face fell off. Can someone fix it? lookin GOOD fuller! B-2 is awesome, A-10 looks authentic and the E-3 is lookin neato. I've got some questions though. Is the gonna really be any good thing to use with the E-3 Sentry? E.g Reconnaissance, Advantages and stuff like that? and with the B-2 about the loadouts with the nuclear bombs will there be an option on the loadout menu to disable the GPS INS system, or will we just use it without the GPS INS system? thats all I got for this comment. 3 CHEERS FOR THE USAF TEAM! P.S I'd love to see the LRASM (Long-Range Anti-Ship Missile)

in this pack

We have a script in progress that will make the E3 extremely useful. And the b2 service menu has 4 loadputs you can choose from. The GPS is not needed at all but for direct hits it's there. Simply turn it on or tun it off. The long range ship missile I dought you will see we have a anti ship missile in the pack already but not whst you wwnt

b-2 looks sexy. Care to share some info about possible loadouts? :)

b-2 looks sexy. Care to share some info about possible loadouts? :)

It's classified :p

But I can confirm it has bombs that go BOOM.

It's classified :p

But I can confirm it has bombs that go BOOM.

#paintbombsconfirmed

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

But seriously, looking forward to this. Supporting you all the way!

I'm going to assume you put B-61 or B-83 bombs as possible loadout :D

I'm more interested in some "tactical" bombs like SDB II and some LGB bombs (GBU-12?).

I prefer to stay high and support my friends when requested, dropping bombs on designated targets, rather than bomb everything in my line of sight (unless this is really needed) :)

I see you added GPS guidance for B-2, what about LGB?

Oh, and this probably was requested / done already, but "full auto" mode for B-1, B-2 and other bombers will be pretty nice (like this

) because right now i can only drop ~1 bomb / second and this makes carpet bombing basically impossible, given typical speed of B-1...

I'm going to assume you put B-61 or B-83 bombs as possible loadout :D

I'm more interested in some "tactical" bombs like SDB II and some LGB bombs (GBU-12?).

I prefer to stay high and support my friends when requested, dropping bombs on designated targets, rather than bomb everything in my line of sight (unless this is really needed) :)

I see you added GPS guidance for B-2, what about LGB?

Oh, and this probably was requested / done already, but "full auto" mode for B-1, B-2 and other bombers will be pretty nice (like this

) because right now i can only drop ~1 bomb / second and this makes carpet bombing basically impossible, given typical speed of B-1...

you just dont like to be suprised do you? There are LGB Bombs in there. THe GBU12 is there. The B-61 is there but the 83 is not. Full auto is kinda hard to simulate so what we did was allow for a one-button press and hold and you will release the bombs faster than normal. I will post a video later so you can see what im talking about.

i'm just too curious and yeah, i can't wait...

Seems like everything i wanted is here. Well, time to wait, then. Thanks for info!

Good work, guys. another question.. How it will work with AGM and blastcore. for many bombs in different modes before exploding on the screen accompanied by errors

i'm just too curious and yeah, i can't wait...

Seems like everything i wanted is here. Well, time to wait, then. Thanks for info!

im not catching a attittude dont get me wrong :) im extremely happy that your interested in this mod

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:32 ----------

Good work, guys. another question.. How it will work with AGM and blastcore. for many bombs in different modes before exploding on the screen accompanied by errors

Yes this mod is compatible with both AGM and Blastcore.

hi fullerpj, could you please release some w.i.p. shots of the F22 or the fighters in general please?

After reading about the current ''glitch'' the F-35's are experiencing in rl. right now, I also wanted to ask you if you guys will implement any type of special target sharing and acquisition tech with these 5th gen fighters

Regarding the radar for the awacs you may want to take a look at this:

Regarding the radar for the awacs you may want to take a look at this:

I saw this just have to make contact with the creator

hi fuller,i want to ask about F-22's model,will it be updated to look more authentic?because the last time i saw the Raptor in your mod(early stage i guess?)it's not very accurate :)

hi fuller,i want to ask about F-22's model,will it be updated to look more authentic?because the last time i saw the Raptor in your mod(early stage i guess?)it's not very accurate :)

I remember you from long ago..if we feel the raptors model needs to be updated we will update it..please stop insulting other people's work.