SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

The PDF file that comes with the weapons has all the classnames included, along with magazine classnames.

No worries man, I didn't know you were on a phone so no harm done :)

I can't wait for the upcoming jets they didn't put a lot of jets in Arma 3 so that's why I've downloaded so many :D but couldn't find an F-22. Also when do you think the next update with the f-22 f-35 b-2 etc, will be out? I'm so pumped :D

I can't wait for the upcoming jets they didn't put a lot of jets in Arma 3 so that's why I've downloaded so many :D but couldn't find an F-22. Also when do you think the next update with the f-22 f-35 b-2 etc, will be out? I'm so pumped :D

We still don't have a release date and the F35B will be released in a different thread. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185918-WIP-Lockheed-Martin-s-F35B-Lightning-II-STOVL

Will it be in the USAF mod also?

The F35A will be released in this mod pack, but that will be after the final release of the F35B.

Can anyone put together a list of aircraft that will be in the next update? I have been looking back some pages and stuff is sort of mish mashed. Cannot wait to see these eagles flying :D

Try downloading this version (seems to me you have an older version of the weapons):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixk8z7evkfsshxx/USAF_WeaponsRC19.7z?dl=0

Its good to hear that the CV-22 is getting updated and fixed... can't wait :)

First of all, thank you all for your wonderful mod, I've spent many hours flying these awesome planes.

EricJ, sadly, that fix doesn't work ->> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixk8z7evkfsshxx/USAF_WeaponsRC19.7z?dl=0

Here's what I did: replaced USAF_Weapons.pbo and sign file in @usaf/addons/ with files from Dropbox. Same error in main menu:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/539633534865593322/67B7D97ABF67489BD7A816883F2CD8BCD0AFB5B0/ (172 kB)

Same error in Virtual Arsenal

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/539633534865122340/1E6011B6A8C2C6337F565116179535244A5A0109/ (132 kB)

On the other hand, when your pbo's are launched separately (like @ericj/addons/usaf_weapons.pbo) there's no error in main menu, only minor errors with silencer config in Virtual Arsenal.

Tried in stable version (which is 1.34).

Please let me know if you need any other info.

The issue is that you're running the USAF Mod and as it's in alpha there are a lot of errors. So try running the weapons without the USAF Mod and you should have no issues. If you do I monitor this topic (was Thanksgiving so with the family all day) if you're still having the issues I'll see your post and able to see what's up but I run the weapons and have no issues, current patch level.

Here's some teasers of whats going to be added to the HH60:

New Cockpit

AUBUTBMs.jpg

Removable Pilot Doors

pJRBIz8s.jpg

FFV Positions For the MedEvac and Normal Helicopters

4DCSbXls.jpg

MedEvac Versions

3rtn2THs.jpg

Working doors for the MedEvac Version

qq8Qkh0s.jpg

EFRS versions (extended range fuel system)

tMH2Ny3s.jpg

zRh2fHes.jpg

Looking good deltagamer...

hey there,

love your mod but there are some errors popping up when loading the game with your addon

- 'bin\config.bin/Cfg.weapons/CarHorn.sound'.

- Noentry 'bin\config.bin/Cfg.weapons/NVGoggles.sound'.

hey there,

love your mod but there are some errors popping up when loading the game with your addon

We dont have a vehicle in the mod that requires a Carhorn so idk where that is coming from..NVG sound is a BI error and we cant fix that

hey there,

I've been trying to figure out those errors for a while, thanks for pointing it out.

Hey, i read about this today, the osprey can now be equipped with forward-firing rockets and missiles: http://www.bellhelicopter.com/en_US/News/PressReleases/NewsRelease/NewsRelease.html?ReleaseID=f37e8a25-90ed-4cae-a59b-ad5569bf3b5f

That sounds quite interesting, if you could provide images for me to reference i'll look at adding it. I've seen the V-280 valor using the rocket system but I haven't seen a V-22 use them yet.

We dont have a vehicle in the mod that requires a Carhorn so idk where that is coming from..NVG sound is a BI error and we cant fix that

yeah I figured that much about the carhorn on an aircraft but as soon as I take the mod out the error is gone .....

now I see that Pulstar is talking about that one too ......

so it's not about me?

That sounds quite interesting, if you could provide images for me to reference i'll look at adding it. I've seen the V-280 valor using the rocket system but I haven't seen a V-22 use them yet.

It seems to be two rocket pods latched on the lower left side of the the cockpit, unknown if there are twin pods on the right side though. The pods look like 7 tubes M260 rocket launchers from the pictures and most likely fires Hydra 70 rockets though still unconfirmed at the time. Heres a link which has HD pictures and even a video though you can see much since the camera is above the pod.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/12/08/video-the-v-22-osprey-aircraft-is-now-armed-with-rockets/

Edit: I cant quite remember if youre planning on making the IDWS on the ospreys belly but imagine having that along with the pods and all 3 machine guns (ramp and sides) :) The paint scheme in the pictures is also quite nice though its marines.

Thanks for the link, I can see its really early in its testing but it mentioned different munitions so I would imagine its similar to the AH-6 where you can attach ATGM or Miniguns etc. I'll most likely look into adding it as it would be a fun piece of kit to use.