SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Good to see you're continuing to develop this fantastic mod. Can't wait to begin implementing that Spooky into missions.

I just wanted to personally request a GPS guided ordinance system for the B-2. Something similar to the recently released Black Wasp by Saul and John_Spartan. The B-2 is a venerable bomber that has truly proven it's worth in both Iraq and Afghanistan. It deserves a targeting system that will allow Arma's JTACs the benefit of it's incredible firepower. While BIS is busy giving us Chinooks with angled textures and calling them "futuristic." Your mod is actually addressing some of the truly advanced aircraft and weaponry that will occupy tomorrow's battle space. Thanks for that!

Personally I would look more at the B-1 as well as they flew more than the B-2s did downrange and overall supported more CAS missions than the B-2.

Good to see you're continuing to develop this fantastic mod. Can't wait to begin implementing that Spooky into missions.

I just wanted to personally request a GPS guided ordinance system for the B-2. Something similar to the recently released Black Wasp by Saul and John_Spartan. The B-2 is a venerable bomber that has truly proven it's worth in both Iraq and Afghanistan. It deserves a targeting system that will allow Arma's JTACs the benefit of it's incredible firepower. While BIS is busy giving us Chinooks with angled textures and calling them "futuristic." Your mod is actually addressing some of the truly advanced aircraft and weaponry that will occupy tomorrow's battle space. Thanks for that!

I appreciate the kind words. About the GPS system it is already in place its the older one but we will be updating it to the current gen GPS system. All of the bombers as well as the fighters will have this system in place. The released B1 doesn't have the capability but i assure you while were taking so long to release the update is because were going through everything with a fine comb. John has already agreed to help us make this mod even that more amazing so look forward to some major fun with this mod. Stay tuned

There are some major errors you get when having this mod implemented into Arma 3 saying errors about sound files, its a game breaker i have alot of other mods on when im running this and an AC-130 error pops up. Overall great mod!!!

Hi there, do you have any problems with me retexturing your C130J to RAF textures? If you don't would it be possible for you to release a version with no drop tanks? Thanks!

Love the pavehawks! With the new release of RotorLib do you plan on updating your mod with the new flight model and seats that you can shoot from?

@sargken- We are aware of the sound issues and we are trying to fix them on our end..but majority are BI related and wont be fixed until they fix it.

@baconide- No i dont have an issue with you re texturing it for private use. If you want to make that skin avaliable to the public please submit it to us so that we can put it in the C130s service menu. As far as releasing a non drop tank version idk just yet..im not gonna promise you that we will.

@N_Icomach- We are working on getting the rotorlib implimented into the flight model as well as the FFV. We did get the Sling load in.

hey guys, fun mod so far, I am having some trouble with the MQ-9. You cannot switch to its ordanance. You can only operate its laser designator. Its kinda got no teeth until we can "self lase" our bombs or hellfires onto targets. Keep up the good work!

Hey everyone we your USAF team have been hard at work in the time that we can spare to get the mod back on track with fixing errors..and such. We managed to get Sling loading onto the HH-60G. We are in the works of getting the FFV and Rotorlib installed. We are contemplating putting the slingload feature on the Osprey. As you already saw..Kimi has upgraded the AC-130s functions as well as added in new screens for the gunner as well as added in a custom flare launcher which it needed especially this type of aircraft. We have also moddeled in the command center and most likely will be looking into a way of going from a 6 person AC-130 to a 2 to 3 man. TV operator, Pilot and Weapons Officer. The weapons officer will have access to all 3 guns. Going back to the HH60 we also took out the Arma2 version of the cockpit and replaced it with the standard blackhawk cockpit..it looks alot better. Randomslap has a surprise for all of you and while i know what it is i wont spoil it for him so look out for his post. Deltagamer also has a suprise for you all a well asked for adaption. Watch for his post as well. EricJ has also once again updated the Weapons pack if he doesn't post a download link for it i will. Also thanks to Marve_XT we were able to get some Security Forces vehicles with light bars and sirens. Stay tuned guys were coming back full force.

2014-11-07_00011.jpg

2014-11-07_00012.jpg

2014-11-07_00010.jpg

2014-11-07_00007.jpg

2014-11-07_00001.jpg

2014-10-29_00001.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:42 ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 ----------

hey guys, fun mod so far, I am having some trouble with the MQ-9. You cannot switch to its ordanance. You can only operate its laser designator. Its kinda got no teeth until we can "self lase" our bombs or hellfires onto targets. Keep up the good work!

i will try to recreate the issue but i play with the reaper all the time and it should automatically switch to its weapons once you lase something. I will upload a video of me doing so. It also depends on what you have the UAV set on also. I usually send it to its destination and let it loiter for a little bit and then change it to Seek and destroy. Is your version have 3 zooms or 4 because if not then you dont have the updated one and is why your running into the issue

Here's a small teaser for the Osprey. Everything you see below is still a WIP so things might change in the future.

So whats new to the Osprey? We now have 3 variants of the Osprey, the original unarmed one, an IDWS version and a M240 ramp gunner version (Ramp does not close in this variant due to the weapon being on the ramp). The textures for the weapons are currently being worked on and will hopefully be ready soon.

We also helped out the AGM team by providing them with a fastrope animation, their fastroping script is looking really good. They're currently working on improving it so implementation will hopefully come soon.

Here's whats planned for the Osprey in the future

• Sling Loading
  • Fire From Vehicles
  • Better Flight Model in "Helicopter Mode"

If you would like to suggest anything or report any bugs with the osprey then feel free to let me know.

images

hlJXWH4.jpg

ifHeDiw.jpg

1ev9olG.jpg

xa6gb2Z.jpg

IMTkmXx.jpg

bqpeCod.jpg

xvA3ET6.jpg

WiP5WlD.jpg

Edited by deltagamer

Wow! Great work... Looks great. Love the Pavehawk.... My go to chopper for transport in sp... Can't wait for ffv

i will try to recreate the issue but i play with the reaper all the time and it should automatically switch to its weapons once you lase something. I will upload a video of me doing so. It also depends on what you have the UAV set on also. I usually send it to its destination and let it loiter for a little bit and then change it to Seek and destroy. Is your version have 3 zooms or 4 because if not then you dont have the updated one and is why your running into the issue

Hi Fullerpj - This is one of my favorite mods, beautiful work by you and your team ! If have down loaded and installed the hot fix from the front page of this thread (which I assume updates to version 3.1). I still only have 3 levels of zoom with both UAVs and the same aforementioned issues with the "Spooky". Did I miss a link to another hotfix ? or is this something yet to be released ?

Hi Fullerpj - This is one of my favorite mods, beautiful work by you and your team ! If have down loaded and installed the hot fix from the front page of this thread (which I assume updates to version 3.1). I still only have 3 levels of zoom with both UAVs and the same aforementioned issues with the "Spooky". Did I miss a link to another hotfix ? or is this something yet to be released ?

It is yet to be released. We were going to release a hotfix but instead decided to put all our energy into fixing the mod as a whole and releasing the final release with the Jets. I apologize we are working on all released planes first. The UAVs are done..so just give us a little more time. Once we release the new update nobody should have problems

It is yet to be released. We were going to release a hotfix but instead decided to put all our energy into fixing the mod as a whole and releasing the final release with the Jets. I apologize we are working on all released planes first. The UAVs are done..so just give us a little more time. Once we release the new update nobody should have problems

No reason for apologize: take your time and thank you very much for the work and the time you're putting on it!!

@sargken- We are aware of the sound issues and we are trying to fix them on our end..but majority are BI related and wont be fixed until they fix it.

@baconide- No i dont have an issue with you re texturing it for private use. If you want to make that skin avaliable to the public please submit it to us so that we can put it in the C130s service menu. As far as releasing a non drop tank version idk just yet..im not gonna promise you that we will.

@N_Icomach- We are working on getting the rotorlib implimented into the flight model as well as the FFV. We did get the Sling load in.

Thanks! When I am putting in my new skins as new vehicles (like you have done with the cargo variant) however for whatever reason I get the U.S. Air Force text overwrite the skin no matter what. If I replace your original textures it won't do that for the main version but still on the cargo. Do you know why this is? Thanks again :)

Do you have any plans to reproduce the MV-22 by changing the color ring of the CV-22?

Armed type MV-22 is by all means want.

Do you have any plans to reproduce the MV-22 by changing the color ring of the CV-22?

Armed type MV-22 is by all means want.

I think its possible. I believe it's not in our service menu so I will try and give you an unofficial way in doing it soon.

vkyamOp.jpg

jyDWSRS.jpg

I've uploaded a mission that has the CV22 Converted into a MV22 by using the setObjectTexture command in the vehicles init line. You can use the following code in the init line of the vehicle but you will need the required textures. You can get them from the example mission by clicking the mediafire link below or by your own way. You will need to place the required textures into your mission folder.

this setObjectTexture [0, "mv22_01_co.paa"]; this setObjectTexture [1, "mv22_02_co.paa"];

Download Example Mission

http://www.mediafire.com/?p58k5644ked9dv3/

Wiki

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setObjectTexture