SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Yeah Pappa I have exactly the same error, I am running AGM mod and MCC Sandbox 4 as well don't know if there is a conflict.

that turret error will make the turrets in the aircraft fail

I have not run into this error but I will look into it. What mods are you running with the Air Force mod it could be a conflict error at the most

I have not run into this error but I will look into it. What mods are you running with the Air Force mod it could be a conflict error at the most

We found the conflict it was the peral a10c mod that causes the problem. Not sure why though

We found the conflict it was the peral a10c mod that causes the problem. Not sure why though

Im not sure myself but ok its something were going to look into.

I have an announcement to make. The Air Force mod will be going through a renovation. I see alot of conflict errors with other popular mods and we with the air force mod team want nothing more than to have the community able to play with there favorite mods along with this one. So at this time we will be going back through our currently released aircraft along with the last ones that we plan to release.

Things we want to add in

=====================

New Sounds(Landing gear, engine)

More Polished Model

More Defined Interiors

Cockpit and Cockpit Panel lighting

Better MFDs that work in some shape form or fashion

AC-130 Weapons Controller changed from 3 to 1

Correct positions for crew

More polished weapons

Service menu integration

Better PhY Lod

Cleaner Configs

We have been pretty silent as we have been working on and going through some personal changes. We are still working to bring you a great mod. I also want to inform everyone that the US ARMY mod will be starting as soon as were able to go beta with the Air Force mod. We have certain assets at the ready thanks to certain individuals who will also be working on the mod itself. Anyways please do not worry we are here. I know one thing that everyone will be excited about is the AC130s command center :) please stay tuned for pictures and more updates. If you are interested in helping out in anyway please PM me

I'm not sure if this something that you guys are trying to do, or just missed it. When you switch from a gunners seat to another (ie.) 105mm howitzer to GAU 12 seat, you get kicked out of the plane. During a mission, that really sucks.

I'm not sure if this something that you guys are trying to do, or just missed it. When you switch from a gunners seat to another (ie.) 105mm howitzer to GAU 12 seat, you get kicked out of the plane. During a mission, that really sucks.

That issue i have yet to run into and others have never reported it. What mods are you running along with the air force mod?

That issue i have yet to run into and others have never reported it. What mods are you running along with the air force mod?

@FZA_ah64_A3

@Hafm_helis

@AFSOC

@AGM

@CBA_A3

@ivory_f15

@ivory_t6a

@task_force_radio

@usaf

@ds_hat S-2 Channel File Browser (Drill SGT. Hat)

@rh_m4_a3

@rh_pistol_a3

@rav_lifter_a3

@SBE_army

@FSF_SacVentral

@vas

@kyo_mh47e_a3

@nato_russian_sf_weapons

@burnes_m1a2

@mec

@dar_maxxpro

@dar_hmmwv

all of that

@FZA_ah64_A3

@Hafm_helis

@AFSOC

@AGM

@CBA_A3

@ivory_f15

@ivory_t6a

@task_force_radio

@usaf

@rh_m4_a3

@rh_pistol_a3

@rav_lifter_a3

@SBE_army

@FSF_SacVentral

@vas

@kyo_mh47e_a3

@nato_russian_sf_weapons

@burnes_m1a2

@mec

@dar_maxxpro

@dar_hmmwv

all of that

I will look into this

Hey fullerpj i was wondering if you could make more of these update videos like you used to make a couple of months back when you demonstrated the capabilities of the C-17, C-5, F-22 and B-2. I know these are alot of work but i feel like the give a much better peek into the mod itself rather than just a list of upcoming features. I have nothing against lists or pictures (especially with those awesome shots you provide) but i prefer videos over those.

Its a great mod and i cant wait to see what else you guys are gonna do, were also looking into this ourselves trying to figure it out. Basically, if your in as a gunner, and you try to switch seats it just kicks you out of the plane. Kind of like a force eject.

Its a great mod and i cant wait to see what else you guys are gonna do, were also looking into this ourselves trying to figure it out. Basically, if your in as a gunner, and you try to switch seats it just kicks you out of the plane. Kind of like a force eject.

For which aircraft?

@FZA_ah64_A3

@Hafm_helis

@AFSOC

@AGM

@CBA_A3

@ivory_f15

@ivory_t6a

@task_force_radio

@usaf

@rh_m4_a3

@rh_pistol_a3

@rav_lifter_a3

@SBE_army

@FSF_SacVentral

@vas

@kyo_mh47e_a3

@nato_russian_sf_weapons

@burnes_m1a2

@mec

@dar_maxxpro

@dar_hmmwv

all of that

have you tried using the AC130 without the mods? does it still cause the error? seems like a broken turret config somewhere along the line. if any of those mods change the parent base turret then this could cause the problem with a multi-turret aircraft inheriting from say NewTurret. it may not be fuller's mods problem at all.

Love the mod so far, especially the HH-60! I was wondering, is there a way to either make the circle radius of the AC130U bigger or the zone of fire for the weapons larger? I can't circle over a target and hit it because the turn radius is too small and I can't get the cross hair on the target because the camera doesn't look down far enough. Thanks!

Love the mod so far, especially the HH-60! I was wondering, is there a way to either make the circle radius of the AC130U bigger or the zone of fire for the weapons larger? I can't circle over a target and hit it because the turn radius is too small and I can't get the cross hair on the target because the camera doesn't look down far enough. Thanks!

This has already been taken care of..it will be released in a hotfix. It now has 4 zoom levels..the drones have the added zoom function also

Hi, first of all thank you very much for the mod, I love it as many others do, great work guys!

But I came to report a bug:

I have a problem while trying to play with this mod on a listenserver (playing alone), in Battlezone Altis mission ( 2.2 and 2.5.2, both modified with TGP Script but haven't tried another different mission, maybe I will, and if anyone asks I will do it for sure ;D).

The problem is that only 5 sights are working when I play with this mod: only ACO (green and red), ARCO, Holosight and RCO appear at Virtual Arsenal, and the rest DO appear in Virtual Ammobox, but if I try to take or straightly equip them, they just don't appear anywere.

I use this custom modlist, but I "debugged" (just tried disabling/enabled mod by mod) and USAF turned to be the one causing the problem: if using the other 21 mods of the list, the problem is not present (and if only using USAF, the problem IS present).

I hope I have not missed anything, and this is an already reported/easily fixable bug, but I have not found anything about it by now.

Thanks in advance whatever the answer is!

Edited by benitoll

I'll get back to you tomorrow as I'm heading to bed... but will try and figure out why it's doing that with the mod list that mission requires (a lot but that's just a personal opinion/observation) but no it hasn't been a notable bug why it's not allowing the other scopes to be mounted as they're all vanilla. But I'll run the weapons tomorrow and seeing if something got bugged (doubt it but...).

Well I checked the weapons and all load fine and mount all weapons directly to the proxies (version 1.32 of the game) and both vanilla and ASDG Rails work as it should with the USAF mod activated so I really can't be sure what the issue is. I'm running RC18 so it may be a mission thing that's causing the glitch as I don't have that mission to begin with.

What I have done is do some streamlining of the weapons config and trying to quash that "no entry.configbin/ModuleCurator" message... All of my other weapons packs are good to go but this one is just annoying the shit out of me as I config it like them but still getting the error, so I'll upload when I re-figure it out...

Any plans for a red light/green light in the back for paratroopers? Sorry if this is a repeat question but I'm sure you understand with over 100 pages of responses it's a little hard to search.

Thanks for your time.

Any plans for a red light/green light in the back for paratroopers? Sorry if this is a repeat question but I'm sure you understand with over 100 pages of responses it's a little hard to search.

Thanks for your time.

I believe there is already a light script out there that is compatible with these aircraft, I'm not 100% sure but its worth a try looking for it.

Edited by deltagamer

Hey guys a small progress report:

Screens will be uploaded later today

HH-60 Cockpit upgraded (no more low-res Arma 2 cockpit)

Command Center AC-130 in the works

F-16 Cockpit Updated

C-17 Cockpit being upgraded

Drone Zoom function upgraded to 4x instead of 3

Significat updates to handling of all aircraft

I really need to try out the Reaper... been meaning to but never got around to it...

Hey guys a small progress report:

Screens will be uploaded later today

HH-60 Cockpit upgraded (no more low-res Arma 2 cockpit)

Command Center AC-130 in the works

F-16 Cockpit Updated

C-17 Cockpit being upgraded

Drone Zoom function upgraded to 4x instead of 3

Significat updates to handling of all aircraft

fuck yea