United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

nice to see the the USAF team gets bigger

Not only bigger in numbers but also in quality :)

Just a little video of the HH-60G

I'm asking the masses to please check the AC-130 and tell me if you cannot utilize free movement of the turrets

Just checking now.

EDIT: Yes, every turret is working as expected.

So. I've been messing around in the other planes, and the B-1 has a service menu, but it shows the one from Peral's A-10, and it doesn't rearm the plane, insead giving an error about a missing 38 count GBU of some sort.

Edited by whatismoo

I can´t, once I left my post as pilot, I can´t go back... I can switch to other seats only if I make them "playable" on the Editor and use teamswitch to jump into other AI bots "shoes"... or else I can only change seats once for all...

[Edit] by "free movement" you mean make the turret go up and down, left and right in some degrees? In this case, yes, they´re working alright... but as I´ve said, if I switch seats with Ai, I can´t go back =)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Fuller and Crew. Great to see the team expanding. Can only be better for those of us who use your mod. The quality and quantity of assets you have brought to A3 is tremendous. As you have strategic transport, bomber, fighter and rotary wing aircraft in the stable, I was wondering if you had considered the possibility of producing smaller transport aircraft such as the Lear 35 or other small transport aircraft for use in VIP transport or other duties not suitable for the larger aircraft?

Randomslap where is your great C17 with these nice new textures? :( Tought it will come with 0.3.

Randomslap where is your great C17 with these nice new textures? :( Tought it will come with 0.3.

0.4, give it time, the more you wait the better it is and the less you rush the USAF mod team :D

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Congrats on the new members!

I think I read something from a rude man earlier in the thread - but I'm pretending I didn't see it.

Trust me when I say that anyone who has created content for this game understands the massive time effort and commitment that goes into producing something great like this. We are very grateful!

just found that link that looks so cool

by the way are there any missions for usaf out there if yes plz share

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

be the way are there any missions for usaf out there if yes plz share

It's old but ya..

by the way are there any missions for usaf out there if yes plz share

I´ve spoted 2 or 3 at steamworkshop, and I´m about to release one (pilot the AC-130 Spooky - but refuel it first - and jump to AI gunners seats, bomb the shit out of CSAT with a B1B or fight your way to reclaim he northwestern airpoirt with AFSOC) just wait a lil... (I´ll post the link here)

;2764694']I´ve spoted 2 or 3 at steamworkshop' date=' and I´m about to release one (pilot the AC-130 Spooky - but refuel it first - and jump to AI gunners seats, bomb the shit out of CSAT with a B1B or fight your way to reclaim he northwestern airpoirt with AFSOC) just wait a lil... (I´ll post the link here)[/quote']

nice i edit some missions too there are on steam

hope to see more missions soon

best mod ever

I really need to try the heavies sometime, too bad there's not enough terrain to put it through its paces though.

If you wanna fly a lot try the DBO_Afghanistan map. It may not be complete but its 81x81km.

Yeah I have actually but it needs A LOT of work to give that Afghan feeling that the real country is. Besides no real airfield other than rough field.

Ahh yea that's true. I forgot that there wasn't really an airfield.

Yep, so when a better map comes along (Jbad should be good though...) I'll just futz around with Altis.

BTW a recording I took a couple days ago, been busy with the 7-75 weapons pack so yeah:

I seem to be missing all the longer range scopes and sights on weapons when I have this mod enabled (SOS, LRPS, NVS, TWS, etc etc) all seem to be missing, but only when this mod is enabled. I have read through a lot of this post but there is just too much to find it. Anyone have an tips or fixes? (Love the mod by the way!)

Since you're too lazy to figure it out, go to page 106, and towards the bottom of the page and you'll see my post that fixes that issue.

How difficult would it be to make an 81kmx81km or larger ocean map? Would be good to test these big boys out. Throw in the nimitz f-18 and su-33 and you've got a good mission platform.

How difficult would it be to make an 81kmx81km or larger ocean map? Would be good to test these big boys out. Throw in the nimitz f-18 and su-33 and you've got a good mission platform.

We might do that in our US Navy Mod, but that won't be started until like next year.

Personally my approach could have been better at the stadium but what the hell, it's only practice.