SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

That should fix it if the classname has changed, yeah.
Yep as long as you didn't save your mission while it was blank you'll be okay.

Cheers fellas! I think the new class name is usaf_c130j rather than Air_c130j - I'll punch that all in tomorrow and see if I can get it fixed!

Yep you're good to go man, good luck ;)

any one no what is going on with the USAF_weapon ? had to take it out costing too much problems

Yeah sorry about that man but it is a big deal so.... yeah

Despite the sound errors and the now fixed weapons pack, the helos in my opinion (okay the CV-22 is NOT a helo but still...) are fun to fly, and the HH-60G is a fun little thing to fly, and here's a shot of it after some high speed low level practice.

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/arma3%202014-08-24%2013-20-57-37.jpg

THANK YOU!!! THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN!!! We can finally expand our Air Corps form just rotary to fixed wing as well!! We have the F-18's but we used them but they have a in-game realistic on station time that would usually run out before the ground troops needed it! Now we have the update we can expand it at will thank you so much you guys are the best!!

Hey there i gotta say the Berret and other sniper that came with this mod are amazing and sound effects are also very good. But the M16s and other weapons sounds are not the best... the A3 sounds do not match it at all .. like the MGs. Also wondering is there a way to zoom in or somthing with the global hawk? it was built to spy but kinda sucks when you are like a mile up in the sky and cant really see the the stuff down below... so like a two type of zoom would be really awsome... also the Reaper u cant lock onto cars or anything. Last thing i have to say is that i cant get Igiload working with the cargo Ac130 not sure if its the mod or i am doing somthing wrong.

This is really becoming a nice pack. Cool stuff is in here.

I was really looking forward for the MQ-9. But I must say that was a bit disappointing. It was like the original UAV but worse. The thing that bugs me most is that the weapons can't be fired from the gunner's position. If that's fixed it's fine again. :)

Thanks for the help guys, I've updated the class names and all is running smoothly. I'm getting one config.bin error related to task modules, this has no effect on the mission and I know you're getting on to these errors. Also lights in C130J don't light from the menu but I think I read that vehicle menus are on fix list too.

One thing that is really cool after the update, AI are now exiting from the cargo ramp of the C130 where previously they would only go out of the side. Nice job!!

I've been playing a bit with the V22 and the support modules.

When calling a supply airdrop it comes like a lightning and drops the package ( but it does at ground level not in the air, basically when the aircraft passes the package appears with the parachute in the ground ).

Playing with the transport module, the aircraft comes and lands perfectly ( in fact in a similar fashion as the one from

).

But when I'm already inside, the radio has echo, and when doing the last approach to the destination it may sometimes crash against the hills ( as it flies too low ).

I'm enjoying like a kid playing with it :)

Hey there i gotta say the Berret and other sniper that came with this mod are amazing and sound effects are also very good. But the M16s and other weapons sounds are not the best... the A3 sounds do not match it at all .. like the MGs. Also wondering is there a way to zoom in or somthing with the global hawk? it was built to spy but kinda sucks when you are like a mile up in the sky and cant really see the the stuff down below... so like a two type of zoom would be really awsome... also the Reaper u cant lock onto cars or anything. Last thing i have to say is that i cant get Igiload working with the cargo Ac130 not sure if its the mod or i am doing somthing wrong.

Anything regarding the weaponry please direct to EricJ as far as the zooming capability it is based off of the A3 UAV. I have yet to see a stronger zoom with the exception of the Raven. I will look into why the reaper is not locking on like it should be. IGload your going to have to talk to its creator as he has to add the classnames into the mod itself to get it to work.

---------- Post added at 23:19 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

This is really becoming a nice pack. Cool stuff is in here.

I was really looking forward for the MQ-9. But I must say that was a bit disappointing. It was like the original UAV but worse. The thing that bugs me most is that the weapons can't be fired from the gunner's position. If that's fixed it's fine again. :)

I want to say some very ugly words but i want to confirm your approach first. I have nothing against constructive criticism, but the words you used are kinda pushing over the cliff. So please re-approach.

---------- Post added at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 23:19 ----------

When calling a supply airdrop it comes like a lightning and drops the package ( but it does at ground level not in the air, basically when the aircraft passes the package appears with the parachute in the ground ).

Playing with the transport module, the aircraft comes and lands perfectly ( in fact in a similar fashion as the one from

).

But when I'm already inside, the radio has echo, and when doing the last approach to the destination it may sometimes crash against the hills ( as it flies too low ).

Im glad your enjoying it. The update will only make it better in time.

).

same problem here but it is alfa and so far i like it

Hey fuller

I've just started working on a IDWS for the V-22 and was wondering if you would like to use it on your CV22 once I'm finished. If so that would be great as it saves me from porting my own osprey to ArmA 3

WIP Picture

8jYIQ4j.jpg

Hey fuller

I've just started working on a IDWS for the V-22 and was wondering if you would like to use it on your CV22 once I'm finished. If so that would be great as it saves me from porting my own osprey to ArmA 3

WIP Picture

http://i.imgur.com/8jYIQ4j.jpg

Pm me

Okay what issue? I just ran my download I posted with no other mods and no issues so it may not be just my weapons.

have no idea every time i take the weapon pack out everything works only mods i am running are USAF and CBA thats it

when weapon pack installed i have no empty option in editor and when i try to get some scopes i cant put them on the guns

Fullerpj and all USAF staff, thanks for the fix and many kudos, could finally test it with all its glory yesterday! Thou there´s 3 issues I´ll point out, in case nobody has reported them or you guys are unaware of them:

a-) Can´t get on and pilot the B1, I can lower the ladders, get into the cockpit but there´s no action to take the seat as pilot =/ (I had it spawned through MCC, didn´t test if an empty B1 on the editor has this bug)

b-) There´s no HUD on the OSprey and the HH-60 has the disfunctional "A3 placeholder" HMD symbology

c-) the Global Hawk has a propeller engine sound, thou it has a jet engine ;)

But these are small issues, this is still alpha, and this mod is growing faster and faster (when BIS doesn´t FUBAR the tools lol) and I´m glad to see that combat jet fighters are going to be released on V.4, counting the days for it =)

I need some guidance thou on making air refueling work on a SP mission I was trying to edit earlier: it needs a module for it to work? Or only works with players on the role of boom-master and etc? If anyone is kind enough to drop some guidelines on how to edit a mission with air refuelling (so it takes the most of this outstanding mod) I´d be very grateful... ohhh, BTW, how do we put soldiers sitting inside the Osprey or any troops transport vehicle?

cheers and keep up the great work!

have no idea every time i take the weapon pack out everything works only mods i am running are USAF and CBA thats it

when weapon pack installed i have no empty option in editor and when i try to get some scopes i cant put them on the guns

Okay... I ran RC3 Hotfix CBA and I was able to plop an Empty CV-22 on the ground. As for weapons yes they are actually limited. It's kinda funky with a 50x scope on an M4. I may look into expanding the scopes for the Barret but that is the current selection available. We wanted to keep it realistic.

I under stand that but the arma3 weapons like the sniper guns can not even put scope on them too have to just try the weapon pack to see if it is still there

just running the weapon pack and cant not select sniper scopes for any sniper gun only one that has one is the m24 that works all other weapons only have mk17, aco, rco, arco, thats it

the empty works know

i think [ As for weapons yes they are actually limited ] that is the problem. i think if you take it out every thing works 100%

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

;2761545']Fullerpj and all USAF staff' date=' thanks for the fix and many kudos, could finally test it with all its glory yesterday! Thou there´s 3 issues I´ll point out, in case nobody has reported them or you guys are unaware of them:

a-) Can´t get on and pilot the B1, I can lower the ladders, get into the cockpit but there´s no action to take the seat as pilot =/ (I had it spawned through MCC, didn´t test if an empty B1 on the editor has this bug)

b-) There´s no HUD on the OSprey and the HH-60 has the disfunctional "A3 placeholder" HMD symbology

c-) the Global Hawk has a propeller engine sound, thou it has a jet engine ;)

But these are small issues, this is still alpha, and this mod is growing faster and faster (when BIS doesn´t FUBAR the tools lol) and I´m glad to see that combat jet fighters are going to be released on V.4, counting the days for it =)

I need some guidance thou on making air refueling work on a SP mission I was trying to edit earlier: it needs a module for it to work? Or only works with players on the role of boom-master and etc? If anyone is kind enough to drop some guidelines on how to edit a mission with air refuelling (so it takes the most of this outstanding mod) I´d be very grateful... ohhh, BTW, how do we put soldiers sitting inside the Osprey or any troops transport vehicle?

cheers and keep up the great work![/quote']

A.) I have heard that MCC is giving some small issues..Please try loading it through editor

B.) The Osprey doesnt have a HUD in real life :) then again neither does the Black Hawk..we will look into this..I have spoken with Kimi who will be updating it for us.

C.) That will be fixed. (Already mentioned)

For the refueling. Spawn a MC-130 or a KC-135R and just have it fly in a Square pattern around the island. Fly up behind it and you will get option. The refuelers will release the appropriate refueling aparatus. And then just line it up and your good to go. All of the USAF mod planes are compatible with the refulelers but also keep note that the HH60 will be better off refueling from the MC130 as it is slower. No module needed. That putting soldiers in i dont know how to do that..i forgot :P