SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

;2760229']I´m getting the startup error (usually related to missing dependancy): Addon "USAF_SF_PiLOTS_FULLER" requires addon "A3_characters_F_bootcamp"

I´m on stable branch V1.26' date=' why it isn´t recognising the vanilla "A3_characters_F_bootcamp" which should had been loaded? Or does the mod requires to be on dev branch? =/

Had to disable USAF_SFS.pbo... or do I need the USAF_SF units SiG released some weeks ago?

Congrats on the release, most whiners (and impatient stalkers that harassed Fullerpj on PMs) will STFU for some days, at least lol but I must confess I´m still waiting on v.4 and .5 ;D

cheers!

EDIT: when the game loads up, I get the internal error: Picture usaf_sfs/icon/icon.paa not found , does the usaf_sfs.pbo could be corrupted? I dl´d it from mediafire link...[/quote']

I get the same errors

Thanks for the feedback guys. We will fix these errors in the upcoming hotfixs and hopefully be able to reproduce these errors on our side. Please be patient as we fix these and keep in mind that this mod is still in alpha. Thanks! :)

I download v 3.0 and if i run game arma send mi Addon USAF_SFS_Pilots_Fuller reuires addon A3_char_acters_f_bootcamp how can fix ?

I download v 3.0 and if i run game arma send mi Addon USAF_SFS_Pilots_Fuller reuires addon A3_char_acters_f_bootcamp how can fix ?

I'm working on it right now. It should be an easy fix.

Hey all going to be getting out of bed to fix that error and release a hot fix momentarily. As slap said it's small and I believe I know where it's originating from

---------- Post added at 14:24 ---------- Previous post was at 14:00 ----------

;2760229']I´m getting the startup error (usually related to missing dependancy): Addon "USAF_SF_PiLOTS_FULLER" requires addon "A3_characters_F_bootcamp"

I´m on stable branch V1.26' date=' why it isn´t recognising the vanilla "A3_characters_F_bootcamp" which should had been loaded? Or does the mod requires to be on dev branch? =/

Had to disable USAF_SFS.pbo... or do I need the USAF_SF units SiG released some weeks ago?

Congrats on the release, most whiners (and impatient stalkers that harassed Fullerpj on PMs) will STFU for some days, at least lol but I must confess I´m still waiting on v.4 and .5 ;D

cheers!

EDIT: when the game loads up, I get the internal error: Picture usaf_sfs/icon/icon.paa not found , does the usaf_sfs.pbo could be corrupted? I dl´d it from mediafire link...[/quote']

Mod does not require Dev branch. Im looking into the error right now. As for the USAF_SFS.pbo it is mandatory that you have it..as without it..the USAF Faction will not load up nor will you get the nice little USAF symbol at the start of the game..which will lead to that ICON error. That pbo alone holds alot of stuff and again is mandatory. The planes are not..use what you want.

Hey guys, thanks for updating this cool mod.

Beside that I can't handle the AC130 as well as in the previous versions. My Arma 3 Version is 1.26. Problem is i can't take any of the positions in the plane beside the pilots one.

With the TV-Operator i can't turn the camera. On co-pilot seat i have no view at all. And the gunner position doesn't show up. Please help

Hey guys, thanks for updating this cool mod.

Beside that I can't handle the AC130 as well as in the previous versions. My Arma 3 Version is 1.26. Problem is i can't take any of the positions in the plane beside the pilots one.

With the TV-Operator i can't turn the camera. On co-pilot seat i have no view at all. And the gunner position doesn't show up. Please help

Looking into it now standby one

EDIT: I have looked into your issue. If you are spawning it with a AI Crew you are only able to move from one spot to the next and your stuck there, but if you make them eject or spawn it empty you are free to move wherever you want. Basically as long as the seat is open you can move there. I have moved from the Co-pilot seat and have a view and can move my head around and see everything and even moved to the TV-operator and moved the camera around as well. Gunner positions are showing up. I cannot recreate your issues. Please try reloading without a crew or have the crew eject and let me know if you have have the same issues

---------- Post added at 14:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:35 ----------

For some reason i cant retract the landing gear on the B-1?

Can you be more specific with your problem..tell me what lead to it doing this..because i just tried the B-1 again and can retract it fine.

---------- Post added at 14:44 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

The Reaper's handling seems a little bit too stiff when it comes to making sharp or wide turns in comparison to the Greyhawk, even when cruising with no flaps down and flying at ~200kmh.

Apart from that the Global Hawk handles fine. Always nice to see more UAVs in A3.

Ill look into it thanks for the feedback

Edited by fullerpj

Loving the update fullerpj, randomslap, and sig (and the rest of the team) Couple questions.

Is the AFSOC addon going to be incorperated into the mod or left separate?

Also, any news on spawning the cargo ramps open on the cargo aircraft?

I'll be posting some screenshots and maybe a video soon. :) Thanks guys.

Nice pics thank you

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

Loving the update fullerpj, randomslap, and sig (and the rest of the team) Couple questions.

Is the AFSOC addon going to be incorperated into the mod or left separate?

Also, any news on spawning the cargo ramps open on the cargo aircraft?

I'll be posting some screenshots and maybe a video soon. :) Thanks guys.

1. AFSOC were originally supposed to be apart of the 0.3 update. We had decided to give you guys a little something early while you wait for the release of 0.3. They are apart of this mod and will be updated with hotfixes or version updates from now on.

2. I havent looked at it yet, but i will been busy with school..i actually supposed to be doing school work right now but haha..but yes i will look into it for you

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

Ok guys this very small hotfix will fix that bootcamp issue. http://www.mediafire.com/download/dwal22yi2b6drhb/USAF_SFS_HOTFIX.rar

All the other small errors will be fixed and released and a bigger hotfix. Just waiting on more data to come in. Thanks for using our mod

---------- Post added at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:50 ----------

I reread my posts often and my last one is just wow. Please excuse my grammar this morning. Anyways while i am blabbing at the keyboard i might as well tell you about the future. As i stated in a earlier post a couple pages down. V0.4 and V0.5 will become one huge v0.4. Meaning in the next release you will be getting the final planes. The F15, F16, F22, F35, B2, C17, B52, and the Awacs. Majority of them are complete just doing some fine tuning and texturing. The Service menus will also be in this upcoming versions. Shockley(SIG) is very hard at work on those and textures. While myself, Peral and Slap are working on the weapons, configs and such. Dezkit is taking a small hiatus for school because hes a smart guy taking AP courses and 15 Credit loads haha but he is still around so dont throw him out of the thank you box. We are incorporating new tech that we have received from john_spartan into these babies to make them as close to real life as possible, and with that release we will move into Beta Phase and that phase will be the sharpening up, replacing cockpits etc. We will also begin our newest project. "FULLER WHAT IS THE NEW PROJECT?" Good question John Doe..We are going to make a US Military Mod..but it will be in phases. The next phase for us will be US ARMY. It Will be the same group of guys plus some. Then we will move to US NAVY/MARINE CORP..they will be one because the Navy is the Marines mama. We will most likely open up a WIP page sometime down the line. Oh and just for your awareness once we start on that US NAVY/MARINE CORP mod the F35s that belong to them will not be in the USAF Mod anymore but will be with there respected services. New units will also come along with each service..that im sure you will love. Ok im done blabbing. I already saw some sweet pictures of 0.3 looking for more and those videos..showcases are good but i want to see them in action :)

Nice pics thank you

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

1. AFSOC were originally supposed to be apart of the 0.3 update. We had decided to give you guys a little something early while you wait for the release of 0.3. They are apart of this mod and will be updated with hotfixes or version updates from now on.

2. I havent looked at it yet, but i will been busy with school..i actually supposed to be doing school work right now but haha..but yes i will look into it for you

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

Ok guys this very small hotfix will fix that bootcamp issue. http://www.mediafire.com/download/dwal22yi2b6drhb/USAF_SFS_HOTFIX.rar

All the other small errors will be fixed and released and a bigger hotfix. Just waiting on more data to come in. Thanks for using our mod

---------- Post added at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:50 ----------

I reread my posts often and my last one is just wow. Please excuse my grammar this morning. Anyways while i am blabbing at the keyboard i might as well tell you about the future. As i stated in a earlier post a couple pages down. V0.4 and V0.5 will become one huge v0.4. Meaning in the next release you will be getting the final planes. The F15, F16, F22, F35, B2, C17, B52, and the Awacs. Majority of them are complete just doing some fine tuning and texturing. The Service menus will also be in this upcoming versions. Shockley(SIG) is very hard at work on those and textures. While myself, Peral and Slap are working on the weapons, configs and such. Dezkit is taking a small hiatus for school because hes a smart guy taking AP courses and 15 Credit loads haha but he is still around so dont throw him out of the thank you box. We are incorporating new tech that we have received from john_spartan into these babies to make them as close to real life as possible, and with that release we will move into Beta Phase and that phase will be the sharpening up, replacing cockpits etc. We will also begin our newest project. "FULLER WHAT IS THE NEW PROJECT?" Good question John Doe..We are going to make a US Military Mod..but it will be in phases. The next phase for us will be US ARMY. It Will be the same group of guys plus some. Then we will move to US NAVY/MARINE CORP..they will be one because the Navy is the Marines mama. We will most likely open up a WIP page sometime down the line. Oh and just for your awareness once we start on that US NAVY/MARINE CORP mod the F35s that belong to them will not be in the USAF Mod anymore but will be with there respected services. New units will also come along with each service..that im sure you will love. Ok im done blabbing. I already saw some sweet pictures of 0.3 looking for more and those videos..showcases are good but i want to see them in action :)

Well said my friend.

Hold on there pal, by US Army mod do you mean only aircrafts like USAF or land vehicles too? Either way it means Apache for me, thank you for making such huge projects <3

Also do you intend to run the MANW with one of the mod of yours?

Hold on there pal, by US Army mod do you mean only aircrafts like USAF or land vehicles too? Either way it means Apache for me, thank you for making such huge projects <3

Also do you intend to run the MANW with one of the mod of yours?

It will be all aspects of the army land, air etc. What is this MANW you speak of?

It will be all aspects of the army land, air etc. What is this MANW you speak of?

Make Arma Not War contest :D

Fuller, not sure if I should address this to you or to Eric J. Since installing updated USAF mod, I now get the following error "No Entry bin\config.bin/cfgweapons/m24silencer_ej.selectionFireAnim" if I am running USAF mod and EricJ's weapons pack together. Error occurs when I place an EricJ weapon box in the mission and attempt to start. Remove USAF and error goes away. Remove Eric's weapons and no weapon box to place. Should I bounce this to Eric's thread as well?

Thanks for putting up with the crap you have and produced a great mod. Looking forward to the remaining instalments.

Fuller, not sure if I should address this to you or to Eric J. Since installing updated USAF mod, I now get the following error "No Entry bin\config.bin/cfgweapons/m24silencer_ej.selectionFireAnim" if I am running USAF mod and EricJ's weapons pack together. Error occurs when I place an EricJ weapon box in the mission and attempt to start. Remove USAF and error goes away. Remove Eric's weapons and no weapon box to place. Should I bounce this to Eric's thread as well?

Thanks for putting up with the crap you have and produced a great mod. Looking forward to the remaining instalments.

Ok if i am tracking correctly you are getting the error from erics weapons when using our mod with his or are you getting the error from the USAF weapons made by Eric J

Congrats on the release USAF team. The new additions are great, one thing for the CV22 that would be great if you could change would be the way it can maneuver in helicopter mode, could you make it more maneuverable in helicopter mode as it still feels like it was in ArmA 2.

Here is an example

watch?v=3_EqE5OWAH4

Skip to 7:30 for a better view.

Edited by deltagamer

Error is occurring since I started running USAF V0.3 and Erics together. No errors occur when they are running on their own. Only guessing but maybe there is a conflict between the weapons Eric produced for the USAF mod and his own weapons.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Congrats on the release USAF team. The new additions are great, one thing for the CV22 that would be great if you could change would be the way it can maneuver in helicopter mode, could you make it more maneuverable in helicopter mode as it still feels like it was in ArmA 2.

Yes will be taken care of

---------- Post added at 16:39 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

Error is occurring since I started running USAF V0.3 and Erics together. No errors occur when they are running on their own. Only guessing but maybe there is a conflict between the weapons Eric produced for the USAF mod and his own weapons.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Ok i will bounce this information to him to see if we can get this resolved.

I'll go over the suppressors again to see if I can kill that shit again, thanks.

Good luck with that Eric. Thanks to you and Fuller for your rapid response to this issue.

Nah it's me not smoothing out the configs due to other projects going on. I fixed it and a version is given to fullerpj so he'll release it whenever.

Hey fuller, about the problems I had with the AC130: I found out that it isn't compatible with Peral's A-10C Mod. When I activate the last the following error shows up when I enter the AC130:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USAF_AC130U/Turrets/MainTurret.missileBeg'.

Perhaps this info is a little help to fix the bug. When the A-10 is deactivated everything works fine.