SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

;2758470']@deltagamer - There are currently 4 color schemes in the service menu library' date=' default = Blue Grey/ Light Grey/ Dark Grey and a Black Grey. We are currently talking about the rear gun and IDWS, not in this next release but maybe down the line.

@Dragonblade - Been working on this service menu for 2 days along with minor fixes and tweaks.

@MistyRonon - Texture are pretty nice at semi-distance, eventually I would like to remap the whole thing and get it done properly but I can only polish a BIS turd so much .... btw I hate mirrored textures[/quote']

Agreed, I wanted to reskin the Ghost Hawk but since they do that I passed on it.

;2757752']Already done' date=' co-pilot MFD has PIP monitor displaying the feed also.[/quote']

Outstanding guys, 0.5 has a bunch to live up to lol. Really excited for the osprey and the pavehawk!

Its getting hard and hard to wait to use ur new version.

Jesus. Pls this guys upload their mods today.

Its getting hard and hard to wait to use ur new version.

Jesus. Pls this guys upload their mods today.

Since when asking for the release, finish all the uncompleted work and fix all the bugs?

Be patient, I'm sure when they finish what they planed and all the issues are solved the team will release it.

I'm sorry if this comes out as sort of offensively, but are they still working on this addon, I have seen so many peoples posts I am completely confused at this point about what stage the update is at and if we are going to receive it. I am just wondering cause we are awaiting this update so we can expand the air corps in our clan (Shameless plug incoming, Captain!!) The 25th ARAIG.

I'm sorry if this comes out as sort of offensively, but are they still working on this addon, I have seen so many peoples posts I am completely confused at this point about what stage the update is at and if we are going to receive it. I am just wondering cause we are awaiting this update so we can expand the air corps in our clan (Shameless plug incoming, Captain!!) The 25th ARAIG.

I believe that the mod has been put on the backburner for now untill numerous problems with the game have been fixed by BI. Which will most likely be the next update that they are gonna roll out (1.26 if I'm not mistaken).

I believe that the mod has been put on the backburner for now untill numerous problems with the game have been fixed by BI. Which will most likely be the next update that they are gonna roll out (1.26 if I'm not mistaken).

1.26 is already out and Fuller already said 0.3 is around the corner.

Just did a check over the mod. Everything is working as it should with the exception of the following:

Master arm sound issues...(Dont know why they have them and they dont have sounds)

Pilot vest and helmet in between legs of the unit

After those are fixed which should be relatively quick i will release v0.3.

Not much longer guys. Just be patient.

Oh I love this mod and went back to this fourm for no reason to find out that little "future plans" ohhh yes the E3 and the F22 will be soooo fun. Me and the other members of 2NT love your mod! Keep up the good modding airmen!;)

Great mod, Although the StratoTanker doesn't seem to move when i have it Taxiing (spawn it on the ground). I have tried wiggling the wheels, which this works with some other aircraft mods, But does not affect this one model, And because it is the most commercial looking plane from the USAF pack i really looked forward to flying it around. I can still spawn it flying and refuel the c5 though :P.

Thanks for a great mod.

Great mod, Although the StratoTanker doesn't seem to move when i have it Taxiing (spawn it on the ground). I have tried wiggling the wheels, which this works with some other aircraft mods, But does not affect this one model, And because it is the most commercial looking plane from the USAF pack i really looked forward to flying it around. I can still spawn it flying and refuel the c5 though :P.

Thanks for a great mod.

This is a known issue. They might have already fixed it in the coming update. I remember reading them mentioning it a ways back.

Does anyone know how to add lifter support for vehicles with Raven's mod? He hasn't been heard from in a while, and I would like for the Pave Hawk and Osprey to be able to carry some cargo underneath.

So much activity from the team yesterday, and now they are silent. A calm before the release? We can only hope.

I can appreciate your excitement but please don't pester the mod makers and for those that are subscribed to this thread we would appreciate it, I am sure, if you let them focus on what they are doing.

welp here is some of the best news your gonna hear lol...I will be releasing V0.3 in about an hour. No joke

welp here is some of the best news your gonna hear lol...I will be releasing V0.3 in about an hour. No joke

I guess no more sleep for me :)

welp here is some of the best news your gonna hear lol...i will be releasing v0.3 in about an hour. No joke

awesome!!