United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Lol very true...

It's not so much the skinning that I'm concerned about, its the flight model. I mean if Sig [uSMC] releases some templates i may start aircraft skinning again, maybe, but that's my concern as hotshitmike's handles like a fucking whale when in helicopter mode. I mean the Mohawk flies better and konyo's MH-47. I don't expect it to fly like a Hummingbird or Ghost Hawk per se, but something better than what it is currently.

Well as long as the V-22 is better than hotshitmike's I'll be happy...

dont you think this is too rude?

whats the problem with u?

Have you flown Hotshotmike's Osprey? No offense to him, but that is one of the laziest ports I have seen. I am glad it is here at least for the experience, but it so wildly unfinished that it is astounding.

Yeah... we used to call in "Flying Brick 1-0" when flying that thing

That was the Blackfoot before BIS made the flight model better, now it's not too bad, much more maneuverable.

What that I'm expressing my honest opinion? I may not have an error free mod myself but at least I listen and fix my shit unlike him. He just bitches moans and whines because people are bringing up fixable mistakes and won't do it. That's how I feel about his mods and only use his MV-22 because right now I don't have a choice, but fullerpj (and I don't doubt him) said that the flight model for his version is better, so I'm just using the port to get familiar with it, and sticking with the Ghost Hawk until then.

That was the Blackfoot before BIS made the flight model better, now it's not too bad, much more maneuverable.

Well i cant remember if you were part of the clan yet when it came out, but we, or at least i (lol), did ;)

Yeah I was when Mega was gunning.

Anyway back on topic...

I know that Mv22 is still working like shit, also if Alduric didnt fix its pack function then me and our clan still in panic with "Packing troll while flying"

but, this is open forum guys.

show some respect.

Okay, I've known hotshotmike since OPF/VBS1, it's a constant issue with his mods. People continuously point out issues with his mod and his replies have been less than enthusiastic in him fixing them and more trying to insult the intelligence or the honest complaint about his weapons. So no, I have no respect for somebody who doesn't take the time to fix their own mods when glaring errors are abound.

Again this is not the topic for a words battle, this is fullerpj's topic about the USAF mod, not a place to have a match who's opinion is better.

Edited by EricJ

Just did a check over the mod. Everything is working as it should with the exception of the following:

Master arm sound issues...(Dont know why they have them and they dont have sounds)

Pilot vest and helmet in between legs of the unit

After those are fixed which should be relatively quick i will release v0.3.

After those are fixed which should be relatively quick i will release v0.3.

Awesome news fullerpj! It's good to know that you managed to settle properly :)

Can't wait for the next release! ( drones! Osprey!, HH60! :) ).

What would be really cool in a further release is a rescue hoist for the HH60 for extracting casualties from the water and other hard to reach places

Usually the pilot can get close enough to the water for the "get in" bubble to work without a script. Probably a good reason why nobody has bothered I guess.

But yeah for the other hard to reach places that would be cool :D

@fullerpj Great to hear you're up and running again. Is there any chance you could upload a video showing how the CV-22 fly's both in Helicopter mode and Plane mode showing off the new features etc.

Edited by deltagamer

The gear in between the legs should be an easy fix. The helmet at least takes thirty seconds. I'm excited for the release!

I think it would be safe to assume that the release is right around the corner maybe just wait for it instead of asking for him to take time to make videos.

Yes, but how around the corner? Should people be refreshing now, or tomorrow, or on the weekend? Don't want to be a bother, but I would like to to know at what time I stop existing in society. XD

What would be really cool in a further release is a rescue hoist for the HH60 for extracting casualties from the water and other hard to reach places

Be advised that the HH60G will have a crappy cockpit and the M2s aren't perfect right now (but they are operable just not 100% done), but these issues will be fixed most likely in V04. The cockpit will have the same cockpit as the HAFM UH60, or maybe even better if we have the time. On the other hand, the CV22 is done for the most part. We just need feedback from you guys. :)