SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

stopp commenting its annoying cause everytime i get online and i see the USAF mod at the top of the forums i think the mod is released but no its people just wont stop talking about it coming out. just stop saying stuff and the mod will come... the end

I think VMM-263 would be a good start and cool :)

The Ole Thunder Chicken.. For you EricJ I'll put it at the top of my list ;)

First I just want to say what a massive fan I am of this pack. I have been using it for at least two months now and it is incredible!

When I saw that V 0.3 had a Pavehawk in it I went to special kind of heaven. Which leads me on to asking in the least annoying way I can, what timeframe is V0.3 looking to get repaired in and do you accept testers?

Thanks, a lot of work has been put into the next release and still a lot of work ahead of us.

Unsure when the next release date is probably a PJFuller question along with the beta testers.

Now you must excuse me VBS3 needs to be attended to.. wooohoo

Edited by Sig [USMC]

I figured it would be fitting as if my mind serves me it was the first deployed squadron, but I could be wrong and thanks :)

As long as we're not detracting from the topic it's "fair game". Besides we're talking about the mod anyway.

So anyway, I'm looking forward to the V-22 honestly, as the default birds are good enough, though the Pave Hawk may be good too, who knows.

stopp commenting its annoying cause everytime i get online and i see the USAF mod at the top of the forums i think the mod is released but no its people just wont stop talking about it coming out. just stop saying stuff and the mod will come... the end

lol to funny i am thinking the same way.

Everyone needs to stop asking when v0.3 will be out. Asking doesn't speed it up. The author of the mod will announce the release if and when they see fit. Also, if you go back to page 74, Fuller says 8Aug14. If you continue to pay attention, he also says NO PROMISES. So relax, be patient, and wait for the release. If he is holding back the release, then it is probably for a good reason.

Everyone needs to stop asking when v0.3 will be out. Asking doesn't speed it up. The author of the mod will announce the release if and when they see fit. Also, if you go back to page 74, Fuller says 8Aug14. If you continue to pay attention, he also says NO PROMISES. So relax, be patient, and wait for the release. If he is holding back the release, then it is probably for a good reason.

Exactly as dragon said please continue to discuss what you want as long as it pertains to this mod. I am in the middle of moving and setting my family up. New job, school all of that stuff is coming all at once so I have to decide on how to gauge my time. The update is coming. I have to buy a new laptop plug because my old one burned out for some reason. That is also causing the delay. A lot of progress has been made. Service menus have been added to all of the aircraft with the exception of the transports as there's will be added later. The B-1 and B-2 are complete. Also we have to make the service menu pictures but those are for v0.4. The service menu will be disabled for the B1 in v0.3 due to not having the psd pictures at time of release. It is soon that's what I can say not a month away for v0.3 but soon as in within at the minimum two weeks maybe one. Please give us time to take care of our outside lives first. Thanks

fullerpj as far as I know, you are not being paid for creating the mod ( at least I haven't paid ), so just take all the time you need.

You, and the team, are giving us huge quality content so we can enjoy for hours, and all that for free.

I'm really grateful and even if I'm obviously impatient and can't wait for the new amazing additions, I prefer that you arrange your RL first, and whenever you can and want, continue with the mod. After all this is just a hobby/game :)

Will the Osprey have the ability to load small cargo inside the hold? And are you opposed to lifter support with Raven's mod? It would look pretty interesting to see a free swinging load beneath a full tilt Osprey. Also, for the Pave Hawk, are you creating the model with the skids mounted on the wheels? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Flickr_-_DVIDSHUB_-_212th_Rescue_Squadron_and_509th_Infantry_Regiment_(Airborne)_train_with_each_other_(Image_1_of_13).jpg

fullerpj as far as I know, you are not being paid for creating the mod ( at least I haven't paid ), so just take all the time you need.

You, and the team, are giving us huge quality content so we can enjoy for hours, and all that for free.

I'm really grateful and even if I'm obviously impatient and can't wait for the new amazing additions, I prefer that you arrange your RL first, and whenever you can and want, continue with the mod. After all this is just a hobby/game :)

Thanks brother from me and the team

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55 ----------

Will the Osprey have the ability to load small cargo inside the hold? And are you opposed to lifter support with Raven's mod? It would look pretty interesting to see a free swinging load beneath a full tilt Osprey. Also, for the Pave Hawk, are you creating the model with the skids mounted on the wheels? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Flickr_-_DVIDSHUB_-_212th_Rescue_Squadron_and_509th_Infantry_Regiment_(Airborne)_train_with_each_other_(Image_1_of_13).jpg

Not opposed at all. I actually contacted him but I have yet to hear from him and that was almost two months ago. As far as loading content inside didn't look at that possibility as its really small in there already. No we did not make the version with the skids

Either way: Awesome. Thanks for the hasty reply. I can understand RL issues. Keep it up and ignore the leeches on the forums for now. XD Although I am also curious about the subject of testing that was raised a few posts back. Any response on that matter?

Personally I'll wait as well. If the FM for the V-22 is the same as hotshotmike's I'll just download that and practice playing with that until then.

Randomslap personally tested it against mikes and there different. As far as the testing goes it's going well. The update is pretty much ready..only conflict were having is the fact that errors will pop up because of BIs game errors.

That's good as I flew it a little bit last night and seriously hope I don't need to do a rolling takeoff as combat takeoffs will be a little difficult. Cool to hear though :)

Would be nice if you could show some screens to sweeten the wait ( if it's possible ) :D

Also fullerpj you could be getting those errors from another older mod. Based on a suggestion from a topic I asked it was suggested to deactivate or find that mod which is causing the errors. I did so by disabling a folder and all of them went away, so it's maybe not your mod, unless you run the USAF Mod + Vanilla...

Randomslap personally tested it against mikes and there different. As far as the testing goes it's going well. The update is pretty much ready..only conflict were having is the fact that errors will pop up because of BIs game errors.

there is not much you can do about what kind'e sucks. with the new helicopter update what are you guys gone do about the new RotorLib Flight Model ?

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

I'll get some screens up when I get my new laptop plug unless one of the other devs upload some first. I'm only running vanilla and the Air Force mod and still get the errors. The new flight model I haven't looked at so not sure right now

Well after practicing with the hotshotmike version... yeah hurry up :D

But as far as errors... unfortunately I can't help much with vehicles. I've wanted to get into that area but guns is good enough for now :)

Mind if I ask what errors you are getting? If it is too much for a post, you can PM it to me. I have a few friends that might be able to help.

Mind if I ask what errors you are getting? If it is too much for a post, you can PM it to me. I have a few friends that might be able to help.

I'll post them when I get my laptop plug

I feel that AFSOC and Pave Hawks are sorely overlooked so far in the ArmA 3 community. I can't wait for this mod to come to fruition and be able to run some proper PJ operations. Thanks for your hard work!

PS: Any chance of a Pave Low making it into your mod? I know they are retired now, but I love those things! Still haven't warmed up to the CV-22 yet :)

I feel that AFSOC and Pave Hawks are sorely overlooked so far in the ArmA 3 community. I can't wait for this mod to come to fruition and be able to run some proper PJ operations. Thanks for your hard work!

PS: Any chance of a Pave Low making it into your mod? I know they are retired now, but I love those things! Still haven't warmed up to the CV-22 yet :)

I agree. I can't wait for the AFSOC portion of this mod! What kind of weapons will we be seeing for the AFSOC weapons pack?

Funny you mentioned that, I was discussing a intermediate release on AFSOC before the next release with Fuller. They are pretty much good to go except for our custom weapon pack provided by the talented EricJ, which won't be ready just yet. Let me double check, give me 10-15 min..